Uber DC Villains Run a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1170904-villains__dc_and_marvel_by_ssejllenrad2_super.jpg

Anti-Monitor is dawn of time level.
Parallax is Zero Hour level.
Seid has the Anti-Life.
The rest are at average power.

Gauntlet:

1- Tyrant, Odin, Ion (classic) and Dark Phoenix
2- Eternity, Galactus (well-fed/no Ultimate Nullifier), Infinity, Phoenix Force, and Mistress Death
3- The Endless and 7 Friendless
4- Abraxas, Mad Jim Jaspers, and Oblivion
5- Reed Richards with Ultimate Nullifier, Thanos with IG, and Metron with Worlogog

Black bolt z
Could you list the names of the others?I don't really know them all. Stop at 5.

namorsubby
*sigh* Deciphering a conclusion to matches always gets fuzzy to me when majorly uber cosmic types are involved confused

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Could you list the names of the others?I don't really know them all. Stop at 5.

Eradicator, Nekron, Prime, Anti-Monitor, Imperiex Prime, Monitor, Parallax, Kron, Mongul, and Cyborg Superman.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Eradicator, Nekron, Prime, Anti-Monitor, Imperiex Prime, Monitor, Parallax, Kron, Mongul, and Cyborg Superman. Still stop at 5

Gecko4lif
Villains clear

Harbinger
Worlogog stops them dead at 5.

-Pr-
Eradicator, Nekron, Prime, Anti-Monitor, Imperiex Prime, Monitor, Parallax, Kron, Mongul, and Cyborg Superman.

where's Eradicator?

also, i think Mandrakk is in there.

Uriel005
Why would you put mad jim at tier 4 reality warping = Franklin richards at his prime is Post Celestial power. Thanos needed the heart of the universe to conquer one universe. Jim Jones 616 was considered a threat to the multiverse itself and his weaker 238 version bent his reality so badly it had to be destroyed for the stability of the other universes.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by -Pr-
where's Eradicator?

also, i think Mandrakk is in there.

Monitor = Mandrakk. And yea, that's Extant and not Eradicator.

-Pr-
Monitor = Mandrakk. And yea, that's Extant and not Eradicator.

oh, i didn't see Monitor. My bad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.