X-23 Vs White Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1300835-_2_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35732/1312686-white_canary_large.jpg

Konton
Laura.

Prep-Man
I wonder what those blades would do to her, though. It's messed up Hawk pretty bad, who has good healing, too.

BruceSkywalker
Logan clone kid ftw

vansonbee
X-23 murder White Canary in the long run.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I wonder what those blades would do to her, though. It's messed up Hawk pretty bad, who has good healing, too. Mess up Hawk pretty what?

He was overconfident duffus. Just stab an average person with that blade and you get Hawk "shock pain reaction".

Laura doesn't have durable skin or what not, but she does have healing factor and balls to sock up ton of damage/pain.

Q99
X-23 doesn't have an adamantium skull like Logan, though. Head trauma can be used to take her down.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee X-23 murder White Canary in the long run. Mess up Hawk pretty what? He was overconfident duffus. Just stab an average person with that blade and you get Hawk "shock pain reaction". Laura doesn't have durable skin or what not, but she does have healing factor and balls to sock up ton of damage/pain.

hawk is capable of healing as well. which is w hy i think canarys blades are special. she nearly killed him in the last issue.

vansonbee
hawk is capable of healing as well. which is w hy i think canarys blades are special. she nearly killed him in the last issue. Any type of sharp object would pierce X-23. No need for special magic blades of sorts.Originally posted by Q99
X-23 doesn't have an adamantium skull like Logan, though. Head trauma can be used to take her down. 1 pt win for possibilities for White Canary to win, so Laura take the rest? rolling on floor laughing

Actually, same thing can be said for WC, revolving the head trauma damage or any god damn character...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee Any type of sharp object would pierce X-23. No need for special magic blades of sorts. 1 pt win for possibilities for White Canary to win, so Laura take the rest? rolling on floor laughing Actually, same thing can be said for WC, revolving the head trauma damage or any god damn character...
i never said she had magical blades but she was able to overrided hawks healing and durability so ya never know.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee

Actually, same thing can be said for WC, revolving the head trauma damage or any god damn character...

Yea, but if she's the more skilled as well...

marwash22
Better fighter typically wins if there isn't a huge difference in speed/agility. That said, I'd give Laura the edge due to having her weapons attached to her hands... she's more likely to do damage first and WC has no hf.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by marwash22 Better fighter typically wins if there isn't a huge difference in speed/agility. That said, I'd give Laura the edge due to having her weapons attached to her hands... she's more likely to do damage first and WC has no hf.

im not sure on lauras stats but wc easily evaded hawk and fought huntress and black canary at the same time. not to mention its been stated that wc is better than lady shiva.

Konton
Laura's survived much worse than a kick to the temple and stayed conscious. She's got too much stamina for any typical MA.

Ambient
Yeah. As good as WC is, Laura got more going for her..

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Laura's survived much worse than a kick to the temple and stayed conscious. She's got too much stamina for any typical MA.

I'm pretty sure White Canary can do much worse than kick her temple.

She uses weapons, and could probably do stuff like break her neck or inflict major cranial damage too.

Dum Dum Dugan
not like laura hasent taken that type pf damage before, also this is all assume white canary some how pulls this off before getting stabbed........

Prep-Man
typical ma? when has a typical ma nearly kill a mid tier with a simple blade? not so typical if you think about it.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Q99
I'm pretty sure White Canary can do much worse than kick her temple.

She uses weapons, and could probably do stuff like break her neck or inflict major cranial damage too. Same could be said for X-23. Assumptions without panel feats, are just assumption/opinions.

X-23 has many more showing/feats to support her claims.

Konton
Laura let Lady Deathstrike completely disembowel her so that she could surprise her by severing her cybernetics. After only the next two panels she had completely healed. Blades aren't going to cut it, especially little daggers that aren't even capable of lopping her head off.

Dum Dum Dugan
typical ma? when has a typical ma nearly kill a mid tier with a simple blade? not so typical if you think about it.
you ever think that might have simply been a low showing of hawk damage soak?

also how impressive is hawlk damage soak doesent in fluctuate dident he almost die from few bullets before?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan you ever think that might have simply been a low showing of hawk damage soak? also how impressive is hawlk damage soak doesent in fluctuate dident he almost die from few bullets before?

i doubt its a low showingsince it happened on 2 occasions and on top of that everyone was shocked that she got past his durability. i think in the next couple of issues well find out more about her skills and how she does those things.

Dum Dum Dugan
i doubt its a low showingsince it happened on 2 occasions and on top of that everyone was shocked that she got past his durability.

So how is that relevent to X? She does not posses any special durability, so such a blade would have no special impact upon her.

i think in the next couple of issues well find out more about her skills and how she does those things.
It likely simply the blade itself.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan So how is that relevent to X? She does not posses any special durability, so such a blade would have no special impact upon her. It likely simply the blade itself.

because the fact that hawk could not heal from her attacks. also he does have super human speed and stamina. yet wc easily dodged him. although he did get some hair.

Dum Dum Dugan
because the fact that hawk could not heal from her attacks. also he does have super human speed and stamina. yet wc easily dodged him. although he did get some hair.

what was the reason given? when has hawk ever shown to heal on the level of X? for starters simple stab wounds would not even make her flinch.............

yea and x has superhuman reflexes agility, speed and is extremely gifted fighter.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan what was the reason given? when has hawk ever shown to heal on the level of X? for starters simple stab wounds would not even make her flinch............. yea and x has superhuman reflexes agility, speed and is extremely gifted fighter.

stab wounds or gunshots dont make hawk flinch and hes healed from almost dying by the hands of krewstel. someone powerful enough to cut superman.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Laura let Lady Deathstrike completely disembowel her so that she could surprise her by severing her cybernetics. After only the next two panels she had completely healed. Blades aren't going to cut it, especially little daggers that aren't even capable of lopping her head off.

How about this. Use the chain weapon, leave it in her head. And even a more minor head wound that'd KO a normal person still stuns until healed, something very easy to take advantage of.

It's not like there aren't ways to deal with healing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.