Sarge /w duel Chainsaws vs. Samus and MC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RE: Blaxican
Fight to death. Sarge gets ten seconds of adrenaline.

WHO WINS THIS EPIC BATTLE

ScreamPaste
SPITE. Dual chainsaws are TOO MANLY.

mechagoomba
SARGE RAPES SAMUS AND MC AT THE SAME TIME AND THEN KILLS THEM WITH HIS MASSIVE CHEST HAIR

ScreamPaste
Does he have adrenaline? If so, right when he's about to finish them off, he hits his adrenaline and has a ten minute fly-through-the-air-death-scene.

The Scenario
Who's Sarge?

The guy who whoops the ass of one of your most beloved characters. This hurts you.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by The Scenario
Who's Sarge? Sarge is the manliest man ever to dual wield chain saws and inject himself with adrenaline.

Sarge is so manly his chest hair can stop bullets.

This basicly all ties into us playing Alien Swarm for 6 hours last night and lots of goofing around happening.

Blax picked two chainsaws for his weapons, and took about TEN MINUTES to do the slow motion death scene because Mechagoomba his adrenaline, which is slow motion, so the slow motions stacked. He took so long to die the audio was skipping.

N.O.O.O.O.oooo in slow motion FTW.

I have never laughed so hard.

http://www.collectiondx.com/system/files/greatmazvsgetterrg3.png

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
http://www.collectiondx.com/system/files/greatmazvsgetterrg3.png Manly tears, ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Who was that dude who was playing with us? Do you know him?

ScreamPaste
I do not. He was just determined.

Spartan117ftw
2 questions:

Where is Sarge from?
Why do people keep putting Samus and Chief in the same thread?

ScreamPaste
1. Alien Swarm. He is so manly that reality is actually woven from his chest hair.
2. No idea. I think it's the suits and similar bust.

mechagoomba
Sarge can also kill 50 aliens when hyped up on adernaline with a single chainsaw. Even if his enemy somehow manage to live gazing upon his manlyness then they will surely die to his chainsaw prowess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.