Hawkeye vs Hawkeye(Bullseye)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who would win between Clint Hawkeye and Bullseye Hawkeye? Both have the exact same bow and arrows.

YFZ 350
I gotta say Clint wins.

chomperx9
bullseye wins. he is more skilled at targetting. changing bullseyes costume doesnt change his shills.

BruceSkywalker
did bullseye have any good feats when he was a dark avenger?

Colossus-Big C
Bullseye is still flawless
while hawkeye is just a skilled guy

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
did bullseye have any good feats when he was a dark avenger? killing deadpool

snoopdogg
Anybody have scans of Clint taking down Daken?

iceman24567
Clint pretty much soloed the Dark Avengers even with prep thats extremely impressive i would give him the overall nod against Bullseye

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Clint pretty much soloed the Dark Avengers even with prep thats extremely impressive i would give him the overall nod against Bullseye and do u agree to that feat ? i mean bullseye has more experience with targetting and is more dangerous.

iceman24567
Clint has overall experience on him and has regularly fought against vastly more powerful foes than Bullseye so yes i agree with the feat though he was a bit over the top erm

chomperx9
Clint has overall experience on him\ when ?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
while hawkeye is just a skilled guy good words

iceman24567
Your question makes no sense no expression

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by chomperx9
killing deadpool

When did he kill Deadpool?

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
while hawkeye is just a skilled guy Originally posted by chomperx9
good words

Yeah I remember how he flawlessly missed Daredevil before and flawlessly failed to beat

chomperx9
Your question makes no sense no expression you say it like clint has used the experience on bullseye. thats why i asked when.

or are you just saying clint is just a more skilled archer ?

iceman24567
I was saying Clint is a more experienced fighter/archer

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
When did he kill Deadpool?

Yeah I remember how he flawlessly missed Daredevil before and flawlessly failed to beat would take a throw from hulk or superman to hit DD.

and it was dark reign deadpool #10

chomperx9
I was saying Clint is a more experienced fighter/archer more experienced archer yes he has used bow and arrows more than bullseye but bullseye is more accurate with targetting.

iceman24567
Prove he is more accurate than Clint?

Wei Phoenix
would take a throw from hulk or superman to hit DD.

and it was dark reign deadpool #10

You think you have to be on Superman or Hulk's level to hit Daredevil no expression

He didn't kill Deadpool no expression

iceman24567
I could have sworn he failed to kill Deadpool multiple times and had to pay him off?

chomperx9
Prove he is more accurate than Clint? more like prove he isnt. i can post abunch of scans but you will just say clint can do that to.

bullseye's specialty has always been know to be dangerous with his targetting skills and throwing ability.

sure clint has experience as well with targetting he's probably just as experienced as GA.

il put it this way who is more likely to hit wolverine with a batarang ?

deadshot or batman ? deadshot of course and just because bats has more experienced using batarangs than deadshot that doesnt mean he is just as skilled as deadshot with targetting.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You think you have to be on Superman or Hulk's level to hit Daredevil no expression

He didn't kill Deadpool no expression ur right he didnt kill him but he owned him there. yeah i know in 11 and 12 deadpool got his revenge.

iceman24567
So you mean you can't prove Bullseye is more accurate? Got ya figured as much

chomperx9
I could have sworn he failed to kill Deadpool multiple times and had to pay him off? well with physical objects being thrown u arent killing deadpool il admit that unless its superman throwing cars on his head. but he can still be knocked out

chomperx9
So you mean you can't prove Bullseye is more accurate? Got ya figured as much i can i just know i will be wasteing my time. no matter what i post u will find a way to back from it. its not cannon, or this guy wasnt ready, clint can do that as well,

iceman24567
If Clint can do it as well then how is Bullseye better? Anyways since i know yo can't prov it I'm just going to say Clint for the majority

Wei Phoenix
Just post a scan of Bullseye, if Clint can do it too then I'm sure Iceman will show or at least bring up an event or scan where he did.

chomperx9
If Clint can do it as well then how is Bullseye better? Anyways since i know yo can't prov it I'm just going to say Clint for the majority clint is an amazing and incredible archer i will admit that. but bullseye can throw more than one object at a time at different directions. his throwing and targetting skills make him more dangerous.

if you give clint and hawkeye bullseye one bow and one arrow they have to aim at a dart board they are both gonna hit the bulleye on the board. u make it more challenging by them having a time limit or giving them more arrows to shoot at once bullseye will hit the target faster.

iceman24567
bullseye will hit the target faster. Ok so how does that make him more accurate?

chomperx9
Ok so how does that make him more accurate? thats what he is known for. his accuracy with targetting and throwing his beyond anyone elses skill in the marvel universe. sure a baseball throw from gladiator would hurt more than bullseye but bullseye is more than likely to hit the target.

iceman24567
Ok whatever

Rage.Of.Olympus
Clint wins. He might not get a lot of attention but his pretty damn skilled and has impressive accuracy. Some of the crap he was pulling in his solo series was crazy. His also very quick thinker and can adapt. The scene where he beats She-Hulk comes to mind.

And didn't he school Bullseye in battle? It was the usual Bendis crap with random fights breaking out on panel but I recall Clint beating Bullseye or something similar. It might have been Siege.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, there is a panel with Clint kicking Lester.

Mshinu
Lester got my vote hands down.

Lord_Talron
bullseye wins any forum battle vs clint

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.