The Hangover 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2

BruceSkywalker
well when a movie makes as much money as the first one did then a sequel is born even though there is absolutely no need for one

K.Diddy
smile I loved the first one,best comedy I have seen in years,but can they pull it off again?
erm I doubt it

jinXed by JaNx
Hated this movie. Good concept but the cast and their characters were annoying and condescending...,well, other than the retard.

Bloinky
The trailer just came out for this movie... Even though it looks like a rehash of the first movie.. I am PUMPED!!!!

General_Iroh
Yeah they seem to be trying to do a lot of the same stuff they did in the last one with minor changes. But it still looks good, the trailer itself was worth a few laughs.

the ninjak
I love how the trailer shows nothing. Respect.

Carpp
This movie looks great, i watched the previews i wont lie

Dr Will Hatch
The first Hangover was one of the most disappointing movie viewings I've ever had. I didn't crack a smile once, and there is something about Galafianakis in general that just bugs me. I don't find him funny at all.

dreamstudio123
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
The first Hangover was one of the most disappointing movie viewings I've ever had. I didn't crack a smile once, and there is something about Galafianakis in general that just bugs me. I don't find him funny at all.

If Hangover didnt make you laugh once. I'd like to know, what movies you find funny?? Sounds like you need to RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chomperx9
the movie was hilarious, it deserves a 2nd movie.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by dreamstudio123
If Hangover didnt make you laugh once. I'd like to know, what movies you find funny?? Sounds like you need to RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find lots of movies to be funny, I just didn't like The Hangover. Last time I busted a gut laughing? Maybe Kick-Ass.

SnakeEyes
The first one was quite possibly the most insanely overhyped film of the past decade. That said, it was fun enough and I'll probably catch the sequel on Netflix or something. Not something I feel compelled to see in theaters.

Robtard
First was funny, this looks like a rehash of the same jokes. Probably not going to be anything special.

jaden101
Saw this during the week. awful doesn't even come close to describing it. there was 1 funny bit. just 1. i guess the warning signs were there when i say the trailer for it at a packed showing of Thor and not a single person laughed during it

0mega Spawn
The Hangover sucked so much azz its ridiculous.
and wayyyyy overrated I had a migraine from trying to see what people saw that was so funny.and Im a VERY easy person to humor.One could even say im a clown.maybe i missed something? erm

jinXed by JaNx
Thought the sequel was worse than the first. It was nothing but recycled jokes and the same unlikable characters

Wolfie
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Thought the sequel was worse than the first. It was nothing but recycled jokes and the same unlikable characters
Why did you see it if you didn't like the first one?

steverules_2
Maybe he thought the sequel would be better?

Wolfie
Do you do that?

A crappy movie usually deters me from seeing the sequel.

steverules_2
Hey it happens, some hate the original but love the sequel, may deter you but with some it's different and sometimes sequels are better than the originals

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Wolfie
Why did you see it if you didn't like the first one?

My friends and i try to go to the cinema once a week. We take turns each week picking which movie to watch. Everyone pays for admission regardless of the decision...believe me i didnt want to pay. This is also how i ended up seeing, Priest.

fightingflyer
It's definetly a turn your brain off kind of movie, but if you can do that it's pretty funny.

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2
Hey it happens, some hate the original but love the sequel, may deter you but with some it's different and sometimes sequels are better than the originals

Or maybe its just the same as the first not creating anything really new like this sequel for example.

General_Iroh
Saw this the other night, I liked it, not as good as the first but it was still entertaining. Has a little bit too much of Mr. Chow though, I don't find that guy funny at all, he's just annoying.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Or maybe its just the same as the first not creating anything really new like this sequel for example.

Yes sometimes it can be like that

aanthonyfranks
I do not know if these assessments will stop me. It seems that the majority of comments are fussy it's more of the same simultaneously and almost always reluctantly admit that there are some parts quite funny. I could not worry if the history as having a good ol chuckle im .... Alan just not me! Absolute crack.

soulkiller
Its a old wine in new bottle. Same storyline just change of locations.

enrike
I just love this flick filled up with lots of laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.