Sundipped Superman VS Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Sundipped Superman- OUR WORLDS AT WAR

VS

Void Sentry- Current not dead cool

Man of Steel or Golden Avenger

Sr J-Bieb
I'm led to believe by Philosophia that Void can only die when he wants to, so...

Superman beats Void all around whatever battlefield they're on. He can't win though.

Black bolt z
Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Void in the end.

Naija boy
Void.

Philosophía
Superman stomps.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I'm led to believe by Philosophia that Void can only die when he wants to, so...

Superman beats Void all around whatever battlefield they're on. He can't win though. Bieber doesn't have a penis. Or anything that would distinguish him from a woman, in fact.

Sr J-Bieb

Prep-Man
Superman.

-Pr-
Void. Current Superman would have a better chance, though...

carver9
Void and what reason you say that Pr.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Void and what reason you say that Pr.

Current Superman is more powerful than pre-sundip OWAW Superman.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by -Pr-
Current Superman is more powerful than pre-sundip OWAW Superman. This is sun dipped though.

-Pr-
This is sun dipped though.

yes, so current superman sun-dipped would have more chance than owaw superman sun-dipped.

Sr J-Bieb
yes, so current superman sun-dipped would have more chance than owaw superman sun-dipped. I'm not sure it would make too much of a difference tbh. After a sun dip it probably wouldn't even seem like a difference.

Either way, Superman destroys Sentry ignoring the "He can't die, unless he wants to!" arguments.

-Pr-
I'm not sure it would make too much of a difference tbh. After a sun dip it probably wouldn't even seem like a difference.

Either way, Superman destroys Sentry ignoring the "He can't die, unless he wants to!" arguments.

could argue that, i suppose.

carver9
yes, so current superman sun-dipped would have more chance than owaw superman sun-dipped.

Has Superman received some kind of amp that I am unaware of after the Imperex Saga?

Void

-Pr-
Has Superman received some kind of amp that I am unaware of after the Imperex Saga?

yes.

carver9
yes.

Do you have a scan of this? What kind of amp was it?

-Pr-
Do you have a scan of this? What kind of amp was it?

infinite crisis was one.

also, he was consistently portrayed as getting more powerful after OWAW. Not much more, mind you, but a definite improvement.

bbrem123
void

Tattoos N Scars
Void gets BFR'd to the phantom zone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.