cyclops vs Archers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Cyclops

vs

Green Arrow

& current Hawkeye

Bullseye and GA get a day to know eachother.

chomperx9
bump

bobbi
setting? In most situations, cyclops can just take off his visor and look around a few times to kill those 2.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
Cyclops

vs

Green Arrow

& current Hawkeye

Bullseye and GA get a day to know eachother.

Current Hawkeye is Clint Barton and Bullseye is dead.

Originally posted by bobbi
setting? In most situations, cyclops can just take off his visor and look around a few times to kill those 2.

He wouldn't kill a fellow hero, so that is not an option.

rotiart
Current cyclops since the void has seemed more edgy. I think especially with how he dispatches x force...

Best bet is a divide and conquer method seeing as cyclops can only do/see so much... But he has disarmed an entire room of people in one swipe of his visor before so even divide and conquer may not work well against him

I'll go cyke 7/10

Bentley
Mmmmh... Hard to say. Cyclops is the one ranged character that can hang with Clint at long distance. Still, two on one gives Clint the edge.

Robin Dc
Cyclops.

JakeTheBank
Bendispower Clint.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

chomperx9
bullseye hawkeye not clint

Eternal Idol
"Get the phuck off my lawn!"

Cyclops ftw.

Q99
Archers. They split up so that a wide beam can't get them both, and both fire.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Q99
Archers. They split up so that a wide beam can't get them both, and both fire.
Starting 0.5km away? I'd say Cyclops could quite literally blink them from existence at that distance.

StiltmanFTW
Cyke is going to use non-lethal blasts, X-Men don't kill and all that shit.

ExodusCloak
There are scans of Cyclops disarming 60 people with one optic blast. If he wanted to he'd break their arms with a force blast.

Cyclops.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cyke is going to use non-lethal blasts, X-Men don't kill and all that shit.

I'm pretty sure Cyke knows comic book characters never really die anyhow. I mean, his ex-wife has been resurrected more times than Freddy, Jason, Michael, and Chucky combined. Therefore, "Get the phuck off my lawn!" is still a viable tactic.

Eternal Idol
God-damn you, double post.

colossulrage
cyclops in the blink of a eye...literally

Q99
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Starting 0.5km away? I'd say Cyclops could quite literally blink them from existence at that distance.

Ok, true. Even if the archers both fired, he'd have time to aim at both before the arrows hit him.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, true. Even if the archers both fired, he'd have time to aim at both before the arrows hit him.
Why aim when he could simply use a wide beam to knock out both arrows and opponents?

chomperx9
Why aim when he could simply use a wide beam to knock out both arrows and opponents? he doesnt have eyes behind his back

Eternal Idol
he doesnt have eyes behind his back

Why the hell would he need eyes behind his back? There were no specific thread stipulations, so standard fight rules apply (Half a kilometer away, each party/individual at opposite ends of the field).

Cyclops wins this every time.

chomperx9
Why the hell would he need eyes behind his back? There were no specific thread stipulations, so standard fight rules apply (Half a kilometer away, each party/individual at opposite ends of the field).

Cyclops wins this every time. yeah both archers at opposite ends of the field. GA on north side, Bullseye on South, Cyclops middle.

CPT Space Bomb
If this was Clint I'd say he they'd pull it off. As it's not, Cyke gets the win here. 5-6/10.

Bentley
Oh, if this is BE he has no chance in hell. He's just Clint light.

Eternal Idol
yeah both archers at opposite ends of the field. GA on north side, Bullseye on South, Cyclops middle.

You didn't specify that until just now. Even so, I don't think it's still much of a fight. Cyclops immediately takes out the guy he's facing with an optic blast, quickly moves for cover, then blasts the other guy.

chomperx9
You didn't specify that until just now. Even so, I don't think it's still much of a fight. Cyclops immediately takes out the guy he's facing with an optic blast, quickly moves for cover, then blasts the other guy. im going by what you posted cool

Eternal Idol
im going by what you posted cool

So you're agreeing that the archers get phucked off of Cyke's lawn?

-Pr-
two on one gives them an advantage, so not sure.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by -Pr-
two on one gives them an advantage, so not sure. What the f**k?

What happened to you, PR? You used to be cool... ermm

Robin Dc
You didn't specify that until just now. Even so, I don't think it's still much of a fight. Cyclops immediately takes out the guy he's facing with an optic blast, quickly moves for cover, then blasts the other guy. thumb up

chomperx9
So you're agreeing that the archers get phucked off of Cyke's lawn? im agreeing on where they stand in the fight. one north side of the field the other south. cool

Prep-Man
archers.

-Pr-
What the f**k?

What happened to you, PR? You used to be cool... ermm

He won't try to kill them from the get go, and they're both in opposite directions. He'd fighting a battle on two fronts. While I'd still say he could win, i'm not sure how much...

Eternal Idol
im agreeing on where they stand in the fight. one north side of the field the other south. cool

Thanks for adding that stipulation halfway through the thread.

chomperx9
Thanks for adding that stipulation halfway through the thread. I didnt know when you were going to post that, sad

was only agreeing with you thats all. I bet this is one of those times where you wish KMC let us Have more than 15 mins to edit posts wink

Eternal Idol
I didnt know when you were going to post that, sad

was only agreeing with you thats all. I bet this is one of those times where you wish KMC let us Have more than 15 mins to edit posts wink
Yeah, now I feel like an awful person. sad

Cyclops ftw. sad

Prep-Man
GA is going to fight metas now with a huge variety of trick arrows. Sonic arrow ftw!

JakeTheBank
I see people still underestimate BP Clint. sneer

Bentley
Bunch of haters. I know Oliver Queen sucks, but HE is awesome!

-Pr-
Oliver Queen is awesome. He's half the reason I give the archers a chance.

Bentley
Originally posted by -Pr-
Oliver Queen is awesome. He's half the reason I give the archers a chance.

He fights alright, but he kind of sucks at life.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
He fights alright, but he kind of sucks at life.

That's bad writing more than a character flaw imo.

That, and Dinah's a real **** when she wants to be.

Bentley
The Arrow Family has a magnet for bad writers as it seems.

If they only had Fraction around to revamp them into modern heroes like he did with Cyclops...

(Just kidding)

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
The Arrow Family has a magnet for bad writers as it seems.

If they only had Fraction around to revamp them into modern heroes like he did with Cyclops...

(Just kidding)

uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.