Team Mortal Kombat vs Team Street Fighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Raiden
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Scorpian

vs

Ryu
Ken
Sagat
M Bison
Guile

cnorwood
i like both game series , i actually like street fighter more but i have to give it to team mortal kombat, i think raiden, liu, and scopian would handle this without the other two, but fanboys please say im stipid and prove me wrong

majid86
Team MK wins

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Although I am a bigger SF fan than MK fan, MK would more likely win because they incorporate more sorcery and supernatural themes such as soul stealing, controlling elements, traveling between different realms and dimensions. While SF themes are mostly Shadowloo and ki related.

cnorwood
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Although I am a bigger SF fan than MK fan, MK would more likely win because they incorporate more sorcery and supernatural themes such as soul stealing, controlling elements, traveling between different realms and dimensions. While SF themes are mostly Shadowloo and ki related.
exactly, and they do use ki in mortal kombat also, but they use the chi way of saying it

danteiscool
I agree with your opinions as it is true that MK characters do tend to do such things. SF, as awesome as it is, doesn't have those sort of things, which puts them at a slight disadvantage.

Classic NES
I vote for team MK.

Innominate__1
Yeah i agree, when it comes to these 2 teams... Would there be other or more characters... It might be a little more debatable...

stargun
I vote for SF mostly because of M. Bison

Frisky Dingo
Depends on which Vega, although Sagat has some VERY nice showings in the SFIV series as well.

Innominate__1
Haha..!! Or you can put in akuma and wake up the fanboys big grin but anyway, i go for mk... Based on the team roster...

Nemesis X
Uh...didn't Peach close the last MKvsSF thread for a reason?

Innominate__1
Yeah i saw that one... And it included Akuma so im concluding that there was alot of ''reports'' on people saying either, ''you should close the thread we defended our beloved character thoroughly'' and other people saying ''close the thread, their just gonna talk about HIM again...'' so who really knows.. But we got THIS thread now so let us cherish it before we lose it hahahaha!!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.