Hal & Crew vs Black Adam & Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
Since my other thread got closed, a bulb went up for this fights. Can Hal and crew beat this team lead by Black Adam?

Hal
Atrocitus
Sinestro

Vs

Black Adam
Beta Ray Bill
Orion

Bonus fight: Everyone against Superboy Prime

Prep-Man
Orion solos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

Slaanesh
team 1

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1

Lantern fanboy. wink

iceman24567
Team two

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lantern fanboy. wink

i'm proud to be one uhuh

Mshinu
Not quite sure about this one.. I figure BRB might tip the scales towards Team 2.

How powerful is Atrocitus compared to Hal?

Supermutant
Hal, Atrocitus, Sinestro, and Carol combined had a hard time against Lobo and really couldn't stop him. Team 2 wrecks them then both Teams wreck sbp.

iceman24567
Lobo is hard for anybody to stop. Stormwatch , Jla the most powerful magic users on earth could barely slow him down erm. Team two isn't stomping shit

basilisk
Originally posted by Supermutant
Hal, Atrocitus, Sinestro, and Carol combined had a hard time against Lobo and really couldn't stop him. Team 2 wrecks them then both Teams wreck sbp.

It was just Hal, Sinestro and Carol - Atrocitus was faking it. Atrocitus arranged and paid for the fight as a ruse. Too bad, I wanted to see them actually fight. And Sinestro didn't really take any hits.

Supermutant
Originally posted by basilisk
It was just Hal, Sinestro and Carol - Atrocitus was faking it. Atrocitus arranged and paid for the fight as a ruse. Too bad, I wanted to see them actually fight. And Sinestro didn't really take any hits.

Lobo grabbed one of Sinestro's constructs and knocked him down with it. I believed it was a giant skeleton hand or something. And yeah Lobo ended up getting a red ring out of the deal. The point is that Lobo isnt that much stronger or powerful than any members of team two if at all, so if he could stalement three experienced ring users than team two stomps hard.

amnesia
I think BRB can take Hal.

t2 6/10

Stoic
Team 2 Adam is as powerful as Lobo btw, maybe moreso.

Slaanesh
Lobo grabbed one of Sinestro's constructs and knocked him down with it. I believed it was a giant skeleton hand or something. And yeah Lobo ended up getting a red ring out of the deal. The point is that Lobo isnt that much stronger or powerful than any members of team two if at all, so if he could stalement three experienced ring users than team two stomps hard.

none of them were even seriously fighting..Hal was more interested with Atrocitus..Carol try to make Lobo see love..Sinestro look down on Lobo like he was a trash..Atrocitus hire Lobo so both wasn't serious..stop using that fight..it doesn't prove anything..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo is hard for anybody to stop. Stormwatch , Jla the most powerful magic users on earth could barely slow him down erm. Team two isn't stomping shit

Authority as well.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Slaanesh
none of them were even seriously fighting..Hal was more interested with Atrocitus..Carol try to make Lobo see love..Sinestro look down on Lobo like he was a trash..Atrocitus hire Lobo so both wasn't serious..stop using that fight..it doesn't prove anything..

It proves everything needed here. Lobo wasn't even trying to win, and the best that three experience ring bearers could get was a stalemate. Dex-Star was more impressive against Dawg. Sinestro looks down on everyone just about and got his own construct thrown back in his face. Lobo took turns owning each of them and they could not stop him. Each person on team two is close in power to Lobo if not greater. Atrocitus just learn how to make simple constructs anyway, whats he going to do spit red vomit on team 2 yeah like thats going to stop any of them. Like I said before a stomp for team 2. Hell BRB could solo w/o pis and cis.

Slaanesh
It proves everything needed here. Lobo wasn't even trying to win, and the best that three experience ring bearers could get was a stalemate. Dex-Star was more impressive against Dawg. Sinestro looks down on everyone just about and got his own construct thrown back in his face. Lobo took turns owning each of them and they could not stop him. Each person on team two is close in power to Lobo if not greater. Atrocitus just learn how to make simple constructs anyway, whats he going to do spit red vomit on team 2 yeah like thats going to stop any of them. Like I said before a stomp for team 2. Hell BRB could solo w/o pis and cis.

no it doesn't..none of them were even trying to win..using that showing is dumb..and seeing that u actually think BRB can solo..i'm not gonna bother replying to u after this one

BlackZero30x

Atrocitus wasn't fighting as best he could either.......

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Stoic
Team 2 Adam is as powerful as Lobo btw, maybe moreso.

Black Adam is the superman of DC shifty

iceman24567
LOL at BRB soloing impossible LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.