Vandal Savage Vs Deathstroke (Battle of Prep)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13925/298961-89552-vandal-savage_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76203-166255-deathstroke_large.jpg

Prep-Man
Anyone? I think this would be epic.

namorsubby
Ray Palmer calls Deathstroke "the best strategist on earth", and I'm sure he's pretty familar with Batman.......

Then again, Vandal has been doing prep/strategy/tactics for literal ages. I think he might win.

Lord_Talron
def got a good fight here. some specifics on the prep parameters?

Q99
Vandal has a lot more resources to call upon at the very least, and he's been a threat to the Justice League.

I'd go with Savage.

golem370
Good fight.

Zack M
Vandal has shown a better display of prep. Not only that, but he is faaar superior physical wise. Vandal destroys Slade.

Galan007
thumb up

beatboks
Savage wins. Wiuld be a good fight though.
Not so sure about Savage being vastly physically superior prepman. MAYBE if he's JUST eaten one of bis lineage (which amps him). But considering Wildcat 1 and 2 can ohysically give him a good fight Slade should be pretty even with him.
Not that it would come to a physical fight, Savage doesnt operate that way.

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
Savage wins. Wiuld be a good fight though.
Not so sure about Savage being vastly physically superior prepman. MAYBE if he's JUST eaten one of bis lineage (which amps him). But considering Wildcat 1 and 2 can ohysically give him a good fight Slade should be pretty even with him.
Not that it would come to a physical fight, Savage doesnt operate that way.

His healing is MUCH better than Slade. See his fight with Pandora. He's able to rip apart dragons and dinosaurs and he has much more experience in the art of fighting. Again, he faced off against Pandora, who has centuries experience in the martial arts.

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M
His healing is MUCH better than Slade. See his fight with Pandora. He's able to rip apart dragons and dinosaurs and he has much more experience in the art of fighting. Again, he faced off against Pandora, who has centuries experience in the martial arts.

Your thread started in 2010. I assumed pre FP since the thread was pre so NU52 shouldnt count. ASAIK Pandora is a NU52 character only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.