Void Sentry VS World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Void Sentry- Current (He is alive damn you)

VS

World Breaker Hulk- Current

Bob or Banner?

byrdgang21
Hulk wins

The Nuul
LOL

Nihilist
Void breaks the World Breaker.

Black bolt z
WWH stood up to sentry so WBH should be able to burn out void.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
WWH stood up to sentry so WBH should be able to burn out void. Sentry and Void are to totaly different power lvl and Sentry stood there and let Hulk hit him, so if anything Sentry stood up to WWH, and when has Void ever burned out.

Black bolt z
When has WBH ever burned out?He was drained but not burned out.

SO because it has never happened to them in battle it can't?

Nihilist
When has WBH ever burned out?He was drained but not burned out.

SO because it has never happened to them in battle it can't? laughing out loud For it to be even implied for a character to burn out, you most have some kind of proof that they run out of power/energy, something the Void has never shown.

And WWH did burn out for a short while. besides the burn out is not my weak ass argument its yours.

Black bolt z
WHat proof do you have WBH can burn out?Void was stopped by a hellicarrier.WBH was stopped by a satellite.

Once again with the insulting....

Nihilist
WHat proof do you have WBH can burn out?Void was stopped by a hellicarrier.WBH was stopped by a satellite.

Once again with the insulting.... My argument wasnt that WBH can be burned out, oh a hellicarrier..after taking multiple shots from guys amped by the Norn stones created by gods as opposed to getting taken out by a satellite created a man.

stop moaning...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
My argument wasnt that WBH can be burned out, oh a hellicarrier..after taking multiple shots from guys amped by the Norn stones created by gods as opposed to getting taken out by a satellite created a man.

stop moaning... Ok...WWH took a lot of damage too.Then he when world breaker and the satellite stopped him.VOid took a lot of punishment then the hellicarrier stopped him.They were both stopped by something that makes no sense.

Stop insulting....

Nihilist
Ok...WWH took a lot of damage too.Then he when world breaker and the satellite stopped him.VOid took a lot of punishment then the hellicarrier stopped him.They were both stopped by something that makes no sense.

Stop insulting.... So what was the point of you argument about Void buring out when you had no proof to even suggest it.

Stop crying..

Black bolt z
So what was the point of you argument about Void buring out when you had no proof to even suggest it.

Stop crying.. Then how will void win?

Stop talking...

The Nuul
Then how will void win?

Stop talking...

facepalm

The Nuul
WBH and WWH are the same character. Void is the different side of the coin than Sentry is.

Sentry with no Void stalemated WWH.

Void stomps.

Nihilist
Then how will void win?

Stop talking... The same way he crushed the Hulk before, you do know the Void has the opposite calming effect on Hulk that Sentry does.

Stop acting hurt, because i've grown tired of you act.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
WBH and WWH are the same character. Void is the different side of the coin than Sentry is.

Sentry with no Void stalemated WWH.

Void stomps. No they aren't.WBH is obviously more powerful.

The same way he crushed the Hulk before, you do know the Void has the opposite calming effect on Hulk that Sentry does.

Stop acting hurt, because i've grown tired of you act. WHich hulk did he crush?

WHat act?!?!?

Nihilist
No they aren't.WBH is obviously more powerful.

WHich hulk did he crush?

WHat act?!?!?

Another comic you havent read, not suprised.

Your "i'll act like a smart ass, then cry when its done to me" act

Black bolt z
Another comic you havent read, not suprised.

Your "i'll act like a smart ass, then cry when its done to me" act Here again with the insulting.It seems like I get attacked by you for not reading every comic ever made.

I act like an ass sometimes but not in the way you do.The first thing you did to me was insult me.

Nihilist
Here again with the insulting.It seems like I get attacked by you for not reading every comic ever made.

I act like an ass sometimes but not in the way you do.The first thing you did to me was insult me. You live by the sword you die by it son.

The Nuul
No they aren't.WBH is obviously more powerful.

WHich hulk did he crush?

WHat act?!?!?

So, its a different Banner thats in WBH....

OHHH ok.

facepalm

WWH just got more angrier and became WBH.

Black bolt z
You live by the sword you die by it son. But I don't live by the sword.I only use it occasionally.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
So, its a different Banner thats in WBH....

OHHH ok.

facepalm

WWH just got more angrier and became WBH. Ok whatever...same person different version of hulk.WHat difference does it make?

The Nuul
Ok whatever...same person different version of hulk.WHat difference does it make?

Sentry stalemated WWH and WBH is not that much more powerful.

The power level that Void has is way more than any version of the Hulk can muster up.

janus77
WBH wins.
Sentry didn't have the power to really stretch WWH, yet Sentry > Void (every occasion, iirc).

Sentry + Void would stil be a way short of WWH, nevermind WBH.

kgkg
lol Void Shit stomps WB Hulk

psycho gundam
My argument wasnt that WBH can be burned out, oh a hellicarrier..after taking multiple shots from guys amped by the Norn stones created by gods as opposed to getting taken out by a satellite created a man.

stop moaning... c'mon dude....

not saying who wins but:

- hulk step > helicarrier drop. nobody said the eastern seaboard was in danger from falling helicarriers now did they biscuits

- serious tip, hulk never "burned out", especially when he showed multiples of more power soon after. sentry's abilities hamper the hulk's abilities somewhat and sentry truly using his energies in total near the hulk made him power down.

- imo, WBH would smash way harder than norn amped blows, or at least on par with them.

- the satellite drained him, not damaged him

hulk's super "saiyan mode" was supperior imo

bbrem123
Originally posted by kgkg
lol Void Shit stomps WB Hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Void in the end.

"Id"
Go!

the ninjak
Lolz.

Void at the end of Siege was a slow moving large octopus that could destroy Gods. Though in previous issues he had the abilities that a typical Sentry had.-

-High Speed flight.
-Strength.
-Manipulation.

1-The character has always been schizophrenic. But a helicarrier being landing on Void resulted in a suicidal Sentry taking form.
2-Sentry in this fight doesn't want to die for he is in a forum fight.
3-A Sentry in a forum fight has all the tools to avoid and move around a Hulk to live and continue his onslaught.

Sentry can't lose this fight.

Hulk will lose this fight.

Sentry showed the ability to fly from the Earth to the Sun "mid sentence".

Sentry is a matter manipulator. As was the Void. He dug his tendrils deep into Thor. Compromising his existence. When Void did such a thing to Loki and Ares he tore them apart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Void/Sentry wins this fight.

Stranglehold300
Void stomps easily. He already broke almost every bone in Hulks body. In New Avengers he took on the AVengers, X-men, Inhumans, Shield Agents, Dr Strange, FF and every other hero all at once. And during Siege he was whooping Thors butt and killed Loki. The only reason Thor killed him was because Bob was holding the Void back.

So yes Void stomps...All he has to do is mess with Hulk's molecules.

ThereIsHope
I basically forgot alot about the Voids powers, but he did do alot of impressive stuff. To bad not much. Void wins.

ThereIsHope
On a related note, Siege Fantastic four, best line in the whole mini is when an alternate version of the Thing says. Tis The Clobbering Hour

carver9
Hulk wins.

-Pr-
Nice necro...

Mshinu
Hulk will hide in the kitchen again after being broken.

the ninjak
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins.

Hulk goes down.

This is Void/Sentry. Both working together. A non-suicidal Sentry. He won't go down.

kgkg
Hulk wins. How does he win Craver?

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
How does he win Carver?

Seen a typo, I fixed it for you. He wins by beating him to sleep. Let's not pretend like Void is beyond all physical damage because he isn't.

kgkg
Seen a typo, I fixed it for you. He wins by beating him to sleep. Let's not pretend like Void is beyond all physical damage because he isn't. You know that he can regenerate from anything at will right?

Stranglehold300
Seen a typo, I fixed it for you. He wins by beating him to sleep. Let's not pretend like Void is beyond all physical damage because he isn't.

Void molecule manipulates him...End...And Hulk can't kill him since he'll just keep coming back.

the ninjak
Hulk wins. Originally posted by the ninjak
Hulk goes down.

This is Void/Sentry. Both working together. A non-suicidal Sentry. He won't go down. Originally posted by carver9

You are aware that once Void goes down Sentry "instantly" takes form right?

And Sentry in this fight wants to keep the good fight going. Instead of wishing death. Correct?

You are aware of that?

And you are aware of Sentry's feats correct?

And that he can become Void again at a whim right?

You do understand that Hulk is outclassed right? On an insane level.

yaadaveyaa
voidtry wins so easily its not funn 10/10 sweep he mind rapes hulk bye bye

carver9
Haven't seen anything from Void that shows he can damage this version of Hulk whereas, I have seen plenty from WBH that proves he could rip through Void.

Tony Stark
Void breaks the World Breaker.

yes

Mshinu
Hulk craps his pants just by seeing Void show up.

"NOOOOO! Golden Man you PROMISED!"

the ninjak
Haven't seen anything from Void that shows he can damage this version of Hulk whereas, I have seen plenty from WBH that proves he could rip through Void.

You are aware of what WBH is capable of right?

And you are aware of what Sentry/Void is capable of right?

Killing Gods like they were fodder. The ability to stand in front of the Sun and not disintegrate.

The fact that once Void is compromised he transforms into Sentry and if Sentry is defeated he turns into the Void. And vice versa?

Naija boy
^standing in front of the sun and not disintegrating..and ripping through "gods" (which is vague as hell) is not particularly impresive and doesnt even compare to what WBH did.

However, Void wins seeing as he was an uber high end molecular manipulator and WBH literally cant put him down.

psycho gundam
sure he can. coming back doesn't take away the fact you were crushed to powder

Stranglehold300
Originally posted by Naija boy
^standing in front of the sun and not disintegrating..and ripping through "gods" (which is vague as hell) is not particularly impresive and doesnt even compare to what WBH did.

However, Void wins seeing as he was an uber high end molecular manipulator and WBH literally cant put him down.

What has WBH done? Destroying a planet?
1. Void/Sentry can easily surivive that and if they don't they'll just return.
2. Sentry's fight with Photon was said to be destroying worlds yet both ere holding back...

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
You are aware of what WBH is capable of right?

And you are aware of what Sentry/Void is capable of right?

Killing Gods like they were fodder. The ability to stand in front of the Sun and not disintegrate.

The fact that once Void is compromised he transforms into Sentry and if Sentry is defeated he turns into the Void. And vice versa?

I sure am aware of what Hulk is capable of, what about you?

I sure am aware of what Void is capable of, what about you?

Lol...what gods besides Ares did he kill like fodder? Hulk melted beings greater than the gods Void killed without even touching them.

Lol...WWH was withstanding attacks hotter than the sun whereas Sentry was melting in the sun.

Whats the hardest punch Void withstood.

the ninjak

Wrong.

Void mocked Sentry by watching him die in front of the Sun, then watched him instantly return.

The only reason Sentry died during Siege was because he wished it with all of his soul.
Once Thor obliterated Sentry he remained dead. For he wished to remain dead.

In this fight Sentry doesn't wish death, he wants to fight. Simple.
Void and Sentry will tag team WBH until he is exhausted. Even if WBH destroys the planet Sentry/Void will keep up and mock him.

Their feats are too vast, their actual feats show that they if one dies another will take its place.

It's a stomp in favor of Void/Sentry.

I sure am aware of what Hulk is capable of, what about you?

I sure am aware of what Void is capable of, what about you?

Lol...what gods besides Ares did he kill like fodder? Hulk melted beings greater than the gods Void killed without even touching them.

Lol...WWH was withstanding attacks hotter than the sun whereas Sentry was melting in the sun.

Whats the hardest punch Void withstood.

1- Sentry defeated Molecule Man.

2- I'm aware of what Sentry /Void is capable of.

3- He killed Ares and Loki.

4- Sentry disintergrated in the Sun whilst Void watched and laughed. Afterwards The Sentry was immune. Take it as you will. Sentry wanted to die and the Sun couldn't even give him suicide.

5- Void lost to a crashing Helicarrier. Which created Sentry instantly. In this fight Sentry wants to defeat his opponents. Get a grip!

Naija boy
Originally posted by Stranglehold300
2. Sentry's fight with Photon was said to be destroying worlds yet both ere holding back...

-Destroying the dark dimension planet with shockwaves from his mid air impact as opposed to direct impact (which is exponentially more impressive than simply hitting one and destroying one) along with disintegrating the entire race of mindless ones which it was flat out stated that Umar (a legitimate skyfather in her own realm) couldnt defeat, and Wendigo,Bi Beast, Armcheddon and an amped Fing fang foom. The actual characters involved are the more impressive part of the feat.

-Sentrys fight with Photon didnt destroy anything IIRC all that was mentioned was that they had the power to destroy worlds not that anything was actually destroyed or depicted as being destroyed....

But yeah Void still wins. WBH has no counter for a molecule man type attack.

carver9
Originally posted by Stranglehold300

He did more than destroy a planet.

Naija boy
Originally posted by the ninjak
Wrong.

Void mocked Sentry by watching him die in front of the Sun, then watched him instantly return.

The only reason Sentry died during Siege was because he wished it with all of his soul.
Once Thor obliterated Sentry he remained dead. For he wished to remain dead.

In this fight Sentry doesn't wish death, he wants to fight. Simple.
Void and Sentry will tag team WBH until he is exhausted. Even if WBH destroys the planet Sentry/Void will keep up and mock him.

Their feats are too vast, their actual feats show that they if one dies another will take its place.

It's a stomp in favor of Void/Sentry.

lol facepalm. Please actually read the post before replying. I said that Void ....wins.

What exactly is wrong? That surviving being infront of the sun without being incinerated is NOT that impressive? No it isnt. Not when herald levelers fly through suns periodically. That defeating some" Asgardian gods" is not at all more impressive than what WBH did? No it isnt.

However I acknowledge the fact that Voidtry cant be put down by WBH and will just keep coming back and hence he wins.

the ninjak
lol facepalm. Please actually read the post before replying. I said that Void ....wins.

What exactly is wrong? That surviving being infront of the sun without being incinerated is NOT that impressive? No it isnt. Not when herald levelers fly through suns periodically. That defeating some" Asgardian gods" is not at all more impressive than what WBH did? No it isnt.

However I acknowledge the fact that Voidtry cant be put down by WBH and will just keep coming back and hence he wins.

lolz smile Good man you're right.

I was caught up in Carver's nonsense. I had alot to write as you can see.

Good to see you agree Voidtry wins. You have much more knowledge than I.

h1a8
void wins

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulk craps his pants just by seeing Void show up.

"NOOOOO! Golden Man you PROMISED!"

laughing out loud

cdtm
*bump*

Go with end of Siege Voidtry, like the Op wanted.

I say Sentry crush's Hulk, Sentry is <<<<<<<<<<<<< Angel of Death Voidtry.

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm

I say Sentry crush's Hulk,

You would be right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.