Dark Khan Versus Sarge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Sarge is around, doing his manly thing, then the ultimate avatar of all that is ghey appears before him and challenges him...to Mortal Kombat!

wJ0fFgU22ls

Sarge, suffering from a lack of things to kill, grabs his dual chainsaws, annnd it's on!

Can the purveyor of all that is manly take down this horribly, horribly gay abomination, or will the RAGE once more succeed? evil face

dur-rageFIGHT!

ScreamPaste
Dark Khan might be able to merge dimensions, but REALITY IS WOVEN from Sarge's chest hair.

XanatosForever
Forgot to mention: DK has free use of his hammer in this match, since Sarge's got TWO CHAINSAWS.

ScreamPaste
Sarge cuts the head off of Dark Khan's hammer. Interpret that as you like. 131

NemeBro
Seriously, this Sarge guy fails to impress me. I would beat his punk ass and rip his chest hairs off, but then discard them as they pale compared to my manly mutton chops.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Sarges starts to chainsaw his limbs off due to the lack of things to kill. Dark Khan infects Sarges' sawed off limbs with RAGE so Sarges' limbs can get revenge on Sarge. Sarges' limbs start attacking Sarge himself.
Dark Khan says a Shao Khan quote "Don't Make Me Laugh".

ScreamPaste
....Wut?

CosmicComet
who the **** is sarge.

ScreamPaste
Sarge is manliness incarnate, and personified. Sarge is the chest hair from which reality is woven. Sarge's chainsaws can cut through Chuck Norris.

CosmicComet
This joke is very lame.

Dark Khan wins via being a better joke.

ScreamPaste
Is not a joke. estahuh

Demonic Phoenix
It's still laem biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.