Nightcrawler vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Nightcralwer vs Elektra

1st fight H2H no teleporation

2nd fight sword fight no teleporation

3rd fight teleporation allowed but only elektra gets swords

StiltmanFTW
no expression

Spite. Elektra rapes him in both fights.

chomperx9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
no expression

Spite. Elektra rapes him in both fights. as agile as he is ?

namorsubby
Just wondering what exactly there is to suggest that Elektra can.......oh, no teleporting.

Elektra, in that case. big grin

namorsubby
Originally posted by namorsubby
Just wondering what exactly there is to suggest that Elektra can.......oh, no teleporting.

Elektra, in that case. big grin

Oops, Wait a minute......

Is there anything to suggest that Elektra is as skilled as Nightcrawler with swords? Also I think he would have a considerable agility advantage.

Konton
Elektra has used a sword as standard equipment for a majority of her appearances. Especially in the Elektra ongoing and Wolverine team ups. She brought a katana to the Gorgon fight.

Then there's crazy stuff like this.

Originally posted by jinzin Alright, here Elektra is faced up against a cyborg built by SHIELD, he has multiple powers and weapons at his disposal, and despite being made out of the hardest substances that SHIELD could build, Elektra pretty much aces him in her first attack.
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_Perry4.jpghttp://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_Perry1.jpghttp://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_Perry2.jpghttp://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/th_Perry3.jpg

namorsubby
Originally posted by Konton
Elektra has used a sword as standard equipment for a majority of her appearances. Especially in the Elektra ongoing and Wolverine team ups. She brought a katana to the Gorgon fight.

Then there's crazy stuff like this. See, I love that. Question posed, answered provided by way of proof. No BS.

You and Stilt are real debaters. Cheers thumb up big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
See, I love that. Question posed, answered provided by way of proof. No BS.

You and Stilt are real debaters. Cheers thumb up big grin

If you don't even have the basic information of a character that is provided in a short respect thread... don't you think maybe you aren't qualified to have an opinion on this fight? confused

namorsubby
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If you don't even have the basic information of a character that is provided in a short respect thread... don't you think maybe you aren't qualified to have an opinion on this fight? confused

No, I am not. Sorry, Srank. I am leaving now.........

Please, Srank, Cease and Dissest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9
elektra used a sword on wolverine to get him to talk one time. oh wait no that was a sai

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by chomperx9
as agile as he is ?

It's his only advantage. And Elektra doesn't exactly suck in agility department.

As for the third fight, she wins too. I can't see the old tele-blitz trick working on her and she's more than fast enough to tag him.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's his only advantage. And Elektra doesn't exactly suck in agility department.

As for the third fight, she wins too. I can't see the old tele-blitz trick working on her and she's more than fast enough to tag him. he can just drop her out of the sky in a single bout

KingD19
Yeah....he can win fight 3...just get in close, grab her...then teleport 3 miles straight up. /fight.

Juk3n
You can't teleblitz a Psychic Ninja. Don't you know anything?

KingD19
Originally posted by Juk3n
You can't teleblitz a Psychic Ninja. Don't you know anything?

I never said antyhing about a tele-blitz. I just said get in close, then he can lay on the sword work. All he needs is to make contact, and the fight is over.

Konton
Originally posted by KingD19
I never said antyhing about a tele-blitz. I just said get in close, then he can lay on the sword work. All he needs is to make contact, and the fight is over.

He lays a hand on her and she can fry his brain.

KingD19
Are we talking about Elektra or Psylocke?

Originally posted by Konton
He lays a hand on her and she can fry his brain. really? his tp defenses are pretty good. I recall stryfe failing to even see him cause he was used to perceive the world through TP and kurt was good at blocking tp and hiding his thoughts. I think he can handle a split second of exposition to her tp

Konton
Originally posted by KingD19
Are we talking about Elektra or Psylocke?

Cute. Elektra. I'll go ahead and assume you haven't picked up an issue of Elektra in... ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.