Who Are You Going To Call ?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
The world is in danger again but this time you have the number of various teams in their respected dimensions to help you out. Which team will you call for what scenario and why?

Fantastic four
Avengers
Justice league
X-Men
(all teams have their original members)

1. A comet the size of texas is headed for earth in 2 hrs.
2. Alien invasion in 30 min.
3. Darkseid and Thanos teams up to take over the earth.

amnesia
1. justice league
2. justice league
3. All of them

batdude123
Originally posted by Scarlet315
The world is in danger again

Batman.

Omega Vision
Justice League for all.

I'm taking "original members" literally to mean PC versions. You can't beat the World's Finest, PC Batman and PC Superman.

twizzlers713
justice league...

-Pr-
League for all three.

shokosugi
ghostbusters!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by shokosugi
ghostbusters! Damn you Shokosugi you beat me to it...

chomperx9
justice league

Angel Watching
justice league 1,2. all for 3

srankmissingnin
I take the X-Men for scenario 1, they have Magneto right now. He just causally alters the trajectory over the next two hours while everyone relaxes.

D_Dude1210
Ghostbusters?

Damn, someone beat me to it already...!

marwash22
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman. sneer

psycho gundam
The world is in danger again but this time you have the number of various teams in their respected dimensions to help you out. Which team will you call for what scenario and why?

Fantastic four
Avengers
Justice league
X-Men

3. Darkseid and Thanos teams up to take over the earth. i feel robbed

shiv
1 The Justice League
2 The Justice League
3 Batman

SamZED

Fantastic four
Avengers
Justice league
X-Men

3. Darkseid and Thanos teams up to take over the earth.
1. JLA
2. Fantastic Four
3. Squirrel Girl. And make it on-panel this time.

I call Reed Richards.

amnesia
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I take the X-Men for scenario 1, they have Magneto right now. He just causally alters the trajectory over the next two hours while everyone relaxes.

Is magneto a good guy again? Yay

Lord Feron
basically Justice league for all except the 3rd.

can we use all people to take down the 3rd task? If not I choose Fantastic Four. Reeds builds one his crazy ass machines and wipes them out.

Juntai
Superman for all three.

SamZED
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman for all three.
Darkseid and Thanos teams up to take over the earth. Superman? confused

Bouboumaster
ur mum

No, seriously:
1- Either JLA or Avengers. What's important here is that I got help from anyone of them: Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Captain Marvel, Thor or Hulk. So I don't care about the team, I just need a "planet crushing" arms. Also, Fantastic Four could do the trick: Richards probably knew that a comet the size of Texas was coming, so he might already have a raygun to save us.

2- JLA, Avengers or X-Men could do the trick: each time have adventages, but the best would probably the JLA, with their incredible versatility. Manhunter, Frost and/or Charles Xavier would be the most important dudes on the field. Also, Fantastic Four could do the trick: Richards probably knew that a space invasion was coming, so he might already have called the Silver Surfer to save us.

3- Holy shit. Here, we are in troubles. I call JLA, Avengers and X-Men. If they gang bang Darkseid first, then Thanos, we might have a chance, but the casualities will be in the roof. Also, Fantastic Four could do the trick: Richards probably knew that Darkseid and Thanos were coming, so he might already have called Galactus or built a raygun save us.

Juntai
Originally posted by SamZED
Superman? confused Yep.

SamZED
Originally posted by Juntai
Yep. Are you... sure? confused
Darkseid and Thanos teams up to take over the earth.

Originally posted by SamZED
Are you... sure? confused Superman is like true love, he'll conquer all!

Reed and green lanterns with prep would be the best options here.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

It specifies all original members only so I guess this would be like Beast, Scott, Jean, Iceman and Angel?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
Superman is like true love, he'll conquer all! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_m230Q-yCqo4/SkoxY_1S5JI/AAAAAAAAAAw/RNP-rWcjWxw/s320/Gay-Meter.jpg

Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_m230Q-yCqo4/SkoxY_1S5JI/AAAAAAAAAAw/RNP-rWcjWxw/s320/Gay-Meter.jpg

pft I go up to eleven b1tch

Black bolt z
1: X-men.If the comet has metal in it magneto can easily make it go away
2: JLA
3: Reed.Plot device FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.