Giant Baby Bowser & Yoshi vs. Kain & Dante.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
a) Dante from DMC4 takes on Giant Baby Bowser.

b) Kain from Defiance takes on Yoshi.

c) Kain & Dante take on Giant Baby Bowser. Yoshi is riding on Giant Baby Bowser, but can enter the foray if he wishes.

Fights take place in the town where Dante fought Saviour.
Dante has Rebellion, Gilgamesh, Lucifer, Pandora, E&I, & his shotgun, in addition to his 4 styles.
Kain has his Defiance abilities.
Yoshi instantaneously gains a giant egg every 10 seconds. He must throw a giant egg to gain another one, i.e. he can carry only one giant egg at a time. There are numerous objects scattered about with which he can form his regular eggs.

Winner(s) get to ride on Yoshi's back for a tour of Yoshi's island. If Kain & Dante lose, they must swim back to the mainland. biscuits

ScreamPaste
A) I don't think Dante can even hurt giant baby Bowser. O_o

B) Can't wait for BT to see this. haermm

C) Bowser throws Yoshi, who in turn throws an egg, which achieves luminal speed and grows some chest hair, before killing them both. estahuh

cnorwood
yoshi swallows both of them and baby bowser smashes the eggs. easy win

Nephthys
Bowser will never even see Dante imo. Dunno though, they may need some non-direct methods to win, but Dante hitting him over and over could do it.

XMr. WinterX
Dante solos the Mario worlds

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bowser will never even see Dante imo. Dunno though, they may need some non-direct methods to win, but Dante hitting him over and over could do it. Dante cannot harm him. no expression He's large enough to still be huge when he's on the horizon. That's comparable to mountains. o_O Now, Yoshi hits him so hard that at his size, he still moves back miles. Dante cannot replicate that.Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
Dante solos the Mario worlds You realise the Marioverse would rape the DMCverse, right?

iChaos
How do you know what he can and cannot hurt?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by iChaos
How do you know what he can and cannot hurt? Oh, I dunno, maybe it's because Yoshi hit him waaaaay harder than Dante could dream of doing. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
How do you know what he can and cannot hurt?

To be fair, an egg thrown by Yoshi didn't even penetrate Giant Baby Bowser, it just sent him back quite a distance.

Dante won't be able to penetrate/cut Giant Baby Bowser. Not without something like Yamato.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
A) I don't think Dante can even hurt giant baby Bowser. O_o

B) Can't wait for BT to see this. haermm

C) Bowser throws Yoshi, who in turn throws an egg, which achieves luminal speed and grows some chest hair, before killing them both. estahuh

B) Yoshi swallows the Reaver? 313

Srsly though, can he swallow swords?

Nephthys
Mountain?

http://riskening.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Baby_Bowser.jpg

Thats building size at the most. Dante hits him about 50 times a second, each building busting blows (try saying that 10 times quickly lol) and never gets hit once. How the hell can he lose?

XanatosForever
Proof Dante can strike with that much force? If it's building size, it means BB's about as big as Savior. Could Dante send Savior miles away with a single shot?

MooCowofJustice
Please note that Yoshi is still standing on Bowser's castle. Presumably still at the top, otherwise those nasty pits wouldn't be there.

Nephthys
Didn't he shatter that massive stone obelisk with a back hand blow or whtevr? Thats at least close to building busting. I never said he could. Plus GBB is flesh and blood whereas Savior is made of stone (I think).

Demonic Phoenix
The hell-gate that he shattered with Gilgamesh wasn't even close to Giant Baby Bowser's size, or the Saviour's.
Also, GBB is pretty tough. A small egg that can send him miles back does not even penetrate him in the first place.

Nephthys
Which is a matter of his unquantified weight, not durability......

Sin_Volvagia
Seriously? Dante solos. Yoshi is not surviving a bullet to the head and Baby Bowser gets killed from the inside out.

MooCowofJustice
You must be high.

iChaos
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Dante won't be able to penetrate/cut Giant Baby Bowser. Not without something like Yamato.

How do you know?

Demonic Phoenix
How do you know?

How do you know he can?

iChaos
Never said he could smile

ScreamPaste
Because GBB has incredibly durability, as demonstrated. no expression Dante cannot physicly harm something that incredibly durable, and GBB is still pretty far back in the screenshot posted, but meh. Even with the lower-end possible sizes, he shows insane durability by being sent back to the horizon, where he's still huge, by something as small as an egg. That's like.. An asteroid. Way beyond Dante's striking force.

Demonic Phoenix
Never said he could smile

laughing Fair enough.

Which is a matter of his unquantified weight, not durability......

The egg in question would be relatively comparable to a bullet. It not piercing him shows the extent of his durability. Giant Baby Bowser being knocked back considerably shows how much momentum that egg carried, and by extension, how much force it produced when it struck him.

Besides, his father can apparently temporarily survive being inside a black hole. no expression

ScreamPaste
I should also point out that they're not a light family, and are consistently portrayed as very heft, and everytime your size doubles, your weight increased by around 8 times. So, d00d is hefty, and like DP said, an egg carrying enough force to send him back that far not piercing him is damn impressive. o:

MooCowofJustice
That Baby Bowser is actually the Bowser that survives the black hole later. Just as Baby Mario there is Mario as a baby.

Demonic Phoenix
I thought Baby Bowser was Bowser's kid? Or is that Bowser Jr.?

MooCowofJustice
Bowser Jr. Baby Bowser is just a really young Bowser.

Sin_Volvagia
Because GBB has incredibly durability, as demonstrated. no expression Dante cannot physicly harm something that incredibly durable, and GBB is still pretty far back in the screenshot posted, but meh. Even with the lower-end possible sizes, he shows insane durability by being sent back to the horizon, where he's still huge, by something as small as an egg. That's like.. An asteroid. Way beyond Dante's striking force.

Dante busted a giant monolith with a Gilgamesh punch. He'll 1-hit kill Bowser. One yoshi egg = a punch from Dante without gauntlets. I don't think the large egg is even close to the power of Gilgamesh.

XMr. WinterX
please watch as this is what will solo the marioverse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CNPBF5cjZ0&feature=related 131

The Scenario
Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
please watch as this is what will solo the marioverse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CNPBF5cjZ0&feature=related 131

666 forms, and not one could solo the Marioverse.

XMr. WinterX
but im sure the box could obliterate GBB313

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Dante busted a giant monolith with a Gilgamesh punch. He'll 1-hit kill Bowser. One yoshi egg = a punch from Dante without gauntlets. I don't think the large egg is even close to the power of Gilgamesh. mariofacepalm
Seen the cutscene, is not even close to enough to harm GBB. Also, lolwhat. A Yoshi egg = Dante without gauntlets? Are you high? Yoshi pushed a massive Bowser back to the freakin horizon line with those, a feat Dante couldn't dream of doing with every amp imaginable in the entire DMC universe.

BloodRain
Kain and Dante will be getting a nice tour by the end of the day.

Btw, by sight/type those are like 20m trees on that horizon. Just saying scale isn't the best thing there.

Sin_Volvagia
mariofacepalm
Seen the cutscene, is not even close to enough to harm GBB. Also, lolwhat. A Yoshi egg = Dante without gauntlets? Are you high? Yoshi pushed a massive Bowser back to the freakin horizon line with those, a feat Dante couldn't dream of doing with every amp imaginable in the entire DMC universe.

You should read my posts carefully. Notice Yoshi egg and large egg were said in my post? The Yoshi egg are ones used throughout Yoshi's Island. I say they're like Dante's naked fists since it can at least shatter rocks.

Besides, the large egg only pushed Baby Bowser back via toonforce because if it wasn't, Bowser would be knocked back instead of bouncing back.

Dante with Gilgamesh shattered a large monolith whereas Yoshi's large egg is no different from a boulder launched from a catapult.

MooCowofJustice
Toonforce doesn't invalidate anything.

And that isn't bouncing, that is Bowser stepping backwards because he doesn't want to fall over. It's just kinda hard to represent that on an SNES.

Now I really want to play Yoshi's Island again.

ScreamPaste
You should read my posts carefully. Notice Yoshi egg and large egg were said in my post? The Yoshi egg are ones used throughout Yoshi's Island. I say they're like Dante's naked fists since it can at least shatter rocks.

Besides, the large egg only pushed Baby Bowser back via toonforce because if it wasn't, Bowser would be knocked back instead of bouncing back.

Dante with Gilgamesh shattered a large monolith whereas Yoshi's large egg is no different from a boulder launched from a catapult. Except your entire post is nonsensical. Nothing supports Dante being anywhere close enough to replicate the force of any of Yoshi's egg tosses, period.

You see something you don't like, you scream toonforce, predictable.

Except Yoshi's egg packs a million times more force than any boulder from any catapult.

NemeBro
*Wonders when people will actually learn the ****ing definition of toonforce*

Demonic Phoenix
First BT used 'toonforce' as a cop-out, now Sin seems to be following that same path.

Ridley_Prime
He's been doing that for awhile actually.

CosmicComet
Toonforce?

Bobobo decrees that this thread ends. rite nao.

4v7kA_b0gPE

Heythere,Honey
Dante solos the Mario worlds
That's what Sephiroth thought he could do, but couldn't even make it past the first level.

ZA9cgHYv90s

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
*Wonders when people will actually learn the ****ing definition of toonforce*

Isn't it that the law of physics can go f*ck themselves if some will be funny? Like when Elma Fudd cuts the branch Buggs is on and instead of the branch falling the entire planet does? As in, not applicable in combat etc?

'Wait, are you telling me you could have gotten out of those cuffs at any time?!'
'No, only when it would be funny!'

Roger Rabbit, classic.

Edit: Although I suppose the same thing could be said if something would be kewl.

Demonic Phoenix
Isn't it that the law of physics can go f*ck themselves if some will be funny? Like when Elma Fudd cuts the branch Buggs is on and instead of the branch falling the entire planet does? As in, not applicable in combat etc?

'Wait, are you telling me you could have gotten out of those cuffs at any time?!'

Roger Rabbit, classic.

Edit: Although I suppose the same thing could be said if something would be kewl.

Indeed.

Also, DMC is choc-full with that 'kewl' factor.

ScreamPaste

Roger Rabbit, classic.

Edit: Although I suppose the same thing could be said if something would be kewl. Yeah, we call the latter "Coolforce". Whenever toonforce is used as a cop out because someone cannot answer a feat, we bring up that the same is applicable to kewlness, and yeah, most video game characters cry if this is applied.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
That's what Sephiroth thought he could do, but couldn't even make it past the first level.

ZA9cgHYv90s Too good.

NemeBro
Indeed.

Also, DMC is choc-full with that 'kewl' factor.
DMC would have to be cool for this to be true.

It is more like lameforce.

Sin_Volvagia
Except your entire post is nonsensical. Nothing supports Dante being anywhere close enough to replicate the force of any of Yoshi's egg tosses, period.

You see something you don't like, you scream toonforce, predictable.

Except Yoshi's egg packs a million times more force than any boulder from any catapult.

Yoshi eggs have done nothing that Dante's fists cannot do other than bounce off walls and objects.

The large Yoshi egg is nothing special other than being heavier.

ScreamPaste
Yoshi eggs have done nothing that Dante's fists cannot do other than bounce off walls and objects.

So heayv, a ballon can cary it, and yet Yoshi throws it so hard is sends am ASSIVE bowser back MILES. yeah, nothign Dante cul,nt' replicate...Ohwatsio

Demonic Phoenix

You grossly overestimate Dante's strength/striking force.
I also doubt Dante would be able to penetrate Giant Baby Bowser. Only Yamato would help him there, though that's a MAYBE.

Originally posted by NemeBro
DMC would have to be cool for this to be true.

It is more like lameforce.

You implying I was wrong there? estahuh

It tries to use coolforce. srug

CosmicComet

It tries to use coolforce. srug

That's called doucheforce

Sin_Volvagia
So heayv, a ballon can cary it, and yet Yoshi throws it so hard is sends am ASSIVE bowser back MILES. yeah, nothign Dante cul,nt' replicate...Ohwatsio

Ok, so let's say the heavy egg hits harder than Gilgamesh. So how will Yoshi hit Dante? He's a bullet-timer and moves so fast that it appears he teleports. He will have no trouble dealing with Yoshi.

And what can Baby Bowser do that will even beat Dante? Swat at him? No he's too fast. Spit fireballs at him? Won't work since Dante can reflect them back (as he did with a skeletal dragon in DMC1) or just take the hit since it can't be as bad as Ifrit which is hotter than a volcano.

If Baby Bowser did attempt to eat him, it will be the Leviathan level from DMC3 all over again.

XMr. WinterX
Ok, so let's say the heavy egg hits harder than Gilgamesh. So how will Yoshi hit Dante? He's a bullet-timer and moves so fast that it appears he teleports. He will have no trouble dealing with Yoshi.

And what can Baby Bowser do that will even beat Dante? Swat at him? No he's too fast. Spit fireballs at him? Won't work since Dante can reflect them back (as he did with a skeletal dragon in DMC1) or just take the hit since it can't be as bad as Ifrit which is hotter than a volcano.

If Baby Bowser did attempt to eat him, it will be the Leviathan level from DMC3 all over again.
you are correct shifty

MooCowofJustice
Well, since Dante is a douche he'll wait to move until the last minute because he underestimates Yoshi. Since the egg covers miles of distance in seconds, it hits him.

BloodRain
So much --Force going about. Sin covered it nicely, and if Dante on the small chance he's about to be hit by an egg in comes Kain's TK. Bowser and Yoshi lost their slight chance.
Douchforce and vampy take this one way or another.

Doesn't look anything like miles :/

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
So much --Force going about. Sin covered it nicely, and if Dante on the small chance he's about to be hit by an egg in comes Kain's TK. Bowser and Yoshi lost their slight chance.
Douchforce and vampy take this one way or another.

Doesn't look anything like miles :/ Actually, Kain can't TK somethign the size of GBB, and if Dante doesn't aim dodge, he simply is not getting out of the way of a yoshi egg. Neither character can hurt GBB at all, and GBB has TK. He tk grasps them both, Yoshi eggs them.

BloodRain
''Bowser and Yoshi lost their slight chance.'' Are the big eggs, not GGB.
That's if Dante doesn't walk around it. Best chance is to try hitting a teleporting, misting, TKing Kain.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Well, since Dante is a douche he'll wait to move until the last minute because he underestimates Yoshi. Since the egg covers miles of distance in seconds, it hits him.

Which he survives since he's survived earth-shattering blows without injury. Then, he realizes the eggs hurt.

Actually, Kain can't TK somethign the size of GBB, and if Dante doesn't aim dodge, he simply is not getting out of the way of a yoshi egg. Neither character can hurt GBB at all, and GBB has TK. He tk grasps them both, Yoshi eggs them.

Baby Bowser has no TK.

ScreamPaste
Which he survives since he's survived earth-shattering blows without injury. Then, he realizes the eggs hurt.

Baby Bowser has no TK. Dante would NOT survive an egg thrown by Yoshi, has no durability feat to suggest he would.

Yes he does, he used it to toss boulders at Yoshi in the boss fight.

BloodRain
Lets see if the egg lands its mark first.

O_o Thats TK?

ScreamPaste
All it takes is for Dante to be looking at GBB long enugh for Yoshi to aim. Dante'll never dodge it while it's in motion. stick out tongue Or for GBB to TK him. wink

Looked like TK to me, he launched giant boulders at you without touching them.

MooCowofJustice
Frankly I don't see how it doesn't hit it's mark. And when the hell did Dante take Earth-shattering blows?

Kain cannot TK something moving as fast as Yoshi's Egg. It probably even has too much force for him to stop even if he could somehow get a lock on it.

iChaos
Are these eggs big or something?

MooCowofJustice
They are big for Yoshi eggs.

Demonic Phoenix
Are these eggs big or something?

I think they're roughly Yoshi's size. Dunno his official height, but he's pretty small.

Compared to the target they were used against, they were like fleas. I'm probably being generous when I say they were like fleas, as I suck at size comparisons and descriptions.

BloodRain
I really doubt GBB was using TK make those rocks fly.

Scribble work; Eggs are actually the size of his nostrils which are 1/90 of his whole height. Eggs are 1m. 90m tall GBB?.. haha and thats 30 stories, my guess right it in my first post on about this happy

Why it wont hit its mark? Small target, fast target, few things protecting them. And how good is Yoshi's aim?

iChaos
Not seeing how some damn egg is hurting Dante.

BloodRain
^*..my guess was right in..* Blah.

Or Kain uses TK shackles on Yoshi. So many ways to win, so little ways to lose.

XMr. WinterX
Sin practically said the possibilities in page 3...Leviathan level again...Dante shoots one of Yoshis eye and then slices with rebellion on Yoshi and then goes inside GBB and cuts up his insides with his Yamato...idk much about Kain tho...but Dante and Kain will be having a nice tour in the endduroll

ScreamPaste
I really doubt GBB was using TK make those rocks fly.

Scribble work; Eggs are actually the size of his nostrils which are 1/90 of his whole height. Eggs are 1m. 90m tall GBB?.. haha and thats 30 stories, my guess right it in my first post on about this happy

Why it wont hit its mark? Small target, fast target, few things protecting them. And how good is Yoshi's aim? The eggs actually disappear entirely slightly before they hit him. Originally posted by iChaos
Not seeing how some damn egg is hurting Dante.

That "damn egg" Is moving fast enough wuth enough force to knock a giant who's atleast 90m tall back to the horizon. Even if he were that small, which I doubt, that's millions of times more force than it'd take to kill Dante.Originally posted by XMr. WinterX
Sin practically said the possibilities in page 3...Leviathan level again...Dante shoots one of Yoshis eye and then slices with rebellion on Yoshi and then goes inside GBB and cuts up his insides with his Yamato...idk much about Kain tho...but Dante and Kain will be having a nice tour in the endduroll
Except Dante cannot even dream or harming GBB, who also has TK. GBB soloes the other team. Yoshi's addition is just there for purposes of ossim. Realisticly, Dante cannot even aim dodge Yoshi's egg because his throwing arm will move as fast as his projectile.

So, Yoshi could easily kill both members of the other team with just eggs.

iChaos
That "damn egg" Is moving fast enough wuth enough force to knock a giant who's atleast 90m tall back to the horizon. Even if he were that small, which I doubt, that's millions of times more force than it'd take to kill Dante.

Yeah, like I said, I still don't see how some oval (egg) is hurting Dante.

MooCowofJustice
Because it's thrown with more force than Dante can take.

XMr. WinterX
*stands wondering when people will mention Dantes ****ing regeneration speed*

MooCowofJustice
Is it actually regeneration speed or was he stabbed and Capcom just neglected to draw in a wound?

BloodRain
GBB having TK is a large reach.

Now that a rough size has been given to him we can see that the distance he's knocked back or how far he is isn't 'miles'. Speed and overall feat is not as great as people think. So its not defeating Dante in one hit if he doesn't decide to dodge. Which now we know he can.
'Sides, a curved throw is a poor way to hit something of human size with high speed movement unless someone wants to say its so much faster then Dante's speed. Oh yeah, Yoshi's aim is how good again?

Ignoring the exaggeration of strength, the only durability GBB has show is being hurt by the eggs. That says nothing for how much he can take unharmed.

Edit: Yeah, its regen speed.

MooCowofJustice
Yoshi throws eggs as his main form of attack. His eggs ricochet, and several times in his game he is actually required to use this ricochet ability.

His aim is good enough.

As for GBB being hurt by the eggs, show me a wound.

Edit: Can I see a video of this regeneration speed?

XMr. WinterX
yes here it is whenever he is unawakened...so reg pwns here for Dante 1:38 2:15 he doesnt even get scrached or atleast a sign of showing pain...Dante is the true winner here313 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiXwvni6ng

XMr. WinterX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiXwvni6ng there you go

XMr. WinterX
sorry for the double post

Nephthys
Can't Kain just mind-**** GBB? Wiki says he can 'charm the weak-willed and bend their minds to his will' and the Baby part of GBB doesn't suggest a particularly strong mind. And wiki never lies. awermm

MooCowofJustice
You know, BT has never mentioned the "weak-willed" part of that mind control. No wonder he doesn't like to give feats.

BloodRain
Fair enough that he has good aim, difference is that he's targeting a high hypersonic effortless bullet timer. Takes a bit more then the skill needed to ricochet.

Your right, it doesn't hurt him. That's why he doesn't get knocked back with pain or isn't defeated with 8-10 hits. If there was something that shows him tanking an attack then we'd have a different story.

Alastor tearing through his body, neck to waist and pretty thick. So things like his heart, other organs, ribs and spine were broken or damaged. All patched up by the time the swords out. Or Vergil getting cut in twain.
Or if you're not satisfied with game animations there's;
pnh4bJbOFaw
Takes it out at the start 1:10 and the wound is gone by... the start of 1:10.

Nephthys
Well this was before his powers evolved and grew (though I don't know if his telepathy grew as well).

MooCowofJustice
That is still a ridiculous feat for both sides. Yoshi's eggs do not hurt him, but send him reeling backwards. And eggs like Yoshi's thrown hard enough to do that do not harm him.

BloodRain
So getting hit by 8 eggs that don't hurt him defeats him because...?

MooCowofJustice
Big magic spell wore off? Dunno. Haven't played the game in a while. Maybe he finally fell over and couldn't get off his shell.

BloodRain
Then I'll fill you in. Eggs get thrown. Eggs hurt GBB until he cant takes any more then its lights-out.

Eggs hurt the big baby.

Nephthys
Then maybe Dante should squat, squeeze and hope he turns into a duck. (Though Kain take GBB out with his minds fo serious)

MooCowofJustice
Wait, doesn't BB just cry at the end? Technically he wasn't harmed to a great degree, he just didn't like being hit by them. They may have caused some slight pain, but no wounds.

Demonic Phoenix
Big magic spell wore off? Dunno. Haven't played the game in a while. Maybe he finally fell over and couldn't get off his shell.
LtKh7e2ESBc

Seems like the spell does wear off or something. mmm

BB seemed KO'd though.

BloodRain
Nope, BB's knocked-out. His giant form to be knocked out with a few small hits says little for his durability.

Its not like the eggs are solid things. Hard for a hollow egg that shatters on impact to cause visible wounds.... oh why am I explaining it? They never show wounds in the Mario-verse.

ScreamPaste
Here's where I show up to do corrections. *red pen*

BloodRain: Yes, an egg from Yoshi is one shotting Dante. There is no question of that. Also, you're 90M high estimate, has a few problems:

One, Yoshi is taller than Mario, who most signs point to being around 5'.
Two, the eggs actually disappears entirely before it hits GBB.
Three, this is a 16 bit console, direct scaling from a moving egg is pretty meh. no expression

Your 90M is the absolute minimum, and the horizon is miles away, so even at that height, which is impossible as GBB is taller than his own castle, he was sent back miles.

Three, Dante's never shown high hypersonic, all that supports that is artistic license.

So, yeah.. Also, Dante is not strong enough to damage GBB, nor fast enough to dodge a Yoshi egg, and Yoshi's a good enough shot to hit him. o_O

Kain's a total nonfactor. /Shrug.

Demonic Phoenix
Nope, BB's knocked-out. His giant form to be knocked out with a few small hits says little for his durability.

Its not like the eggs are solid things. Hard for a hollow egg that shatters on impact to cause visible wounds.... oh why am I explaining it? They never show wounds in the Mario-verse.

Perhaps its because those eggs have enough force to knock him back quite a distance.

It may be hard for a hollow egg to cause wounds on impact, but its impossible for a hollow egg to move a giant turtle like dude quite a ways back.

Burning thought
I know I said I was not coming here until I had grown bored of SC 2 (not likely for a while) but what can these characters actually do? most of the feats and claims about them on here sound very physical based, something Kain can bypass with his varied powers and Dante is quick and regenerative enough to best.

Its fortunate only Defiance powers are allowed otherwise Kain would just MC them, although soul rape and inspire hate are good options.

ScreamPaste
Perhaps its because those eggs have enough force to knock him back quite a distance.

It may be hard for a hollow egg to cause wounds on impact, but its impossible for a hollow egg to move a giant turtle like dude quite a ways back. The eggs actually probably are not hollow. Yoshi usually creates them by eating things, so yeah. The larger ones probably have a consistency similar to depleted uranium.

ScreamPaste
MATH TIEM.

K. Let's assume GBB has the same mass as a volume of water his size. 1000 Kg per cubic meter. Now let's assume he's 90M tall as BR suggests!

Also, he's pretty round, so let's just make him an 80 meter sphere.

That comes out to a sphere with a radius of 40m, which is; 268082.57311 m^3 volume. Which is, guess what, 268082.57311 metric tons. So, even if GBB is this small, Yoshi hit him so hard, with an egg, that the egg moved 268082.57311 tons back, let's say a single kilometer. GBB reels for about 2 seconds, (not watching video, is rough guestimation.) when you hit him, so.... that's

K = 1/2mv^2

m = 268082573.11 kg
v = 500 m/s

K = 33 510 321 638 750 joules. o_O Now, imagine that on the small contect point of a Yoshi egg, it'd reduce Dante to liquid.

that's 33.5 terrajoules, btw.

BloodRain
Nah its not. Of coarse it has problems. Finding that height consisted of looking at it ans spending 3 secs thinking of it. If its needed to look into I'll swing back on it later.

Yeah... no. Rainfall feat is what it is and Kain can probably kill them both off with his skills.

Edit: You're really gonna do physics on the Mario-verse? erm Not really a km or that far back.

Demonic Phoenix
Rainfall feat is non-canon as it doesn't fit into the timeline of the battle.

ScreamPaste
So yeah. Yoshi's throwing arm is insane. Dante cannot even dream of hurting GBB. o_O

Sin_Volvagia
Dante would NOT survive an egg thrown by Yoshi, has no durability feat to suggest he would.

Dante has survived:

1. Surprise scythe attacks from a couple of sand demons.

2. A bullet to the forehead.

3. An impalement from Vergil's Yamato and then his own sword and then got up and put his hand through Yamato before he went Devil Trigger and fainted.

4. A punch from a large demon (only the ground was damaged).

5. A soul-draining sphere.

6. Getting zapped by lightning and then impaled with his own sword.

7. Another impalement and this time from an electrical sword.

8. Getting engulfed by the flames of Ifrit which are hotter than a volcano.

9. Skewered by energy lances from Mundus.

10. Skewered again by energy lances and then hit with a barrage of meteors that hit him all the way down (though he was in Sparda's Devil Trigger).

11. Being briefly wrapped in a demon with an acidic body.

12. Shot by Lady (which he comments that the bullet grazed his heart).

13. Staked with his own sword onto a Celtic cross.

14. A clash with a demon lord which destroys a building top.

15. A beating from Nero and then throw onto a wall and impaled. The first punch created a crater on the ground.

16. A punch from the demonic Savior which caused damage to the ground.

The Yoshi egg isn't doing squat.

If that truly was TK, Baby Bowser would've been a little better at aiming. If he is that bad at aiming, I highly doubt he would even catch Dante with a TK hold or Kain who can transform into mist. And Yoshi will be dead by the time Bowser decides to use "TK".

ScreamPaste
Dante has survived:

1. Surprise scythe attacks from a couple of sand demons.

2. A bullet to the forehead.

3. An impalement from Vergil's Yamato and then his own sword and then got up and put his hand through Yamato before he went Devil Trigger and fainted.

4. A punch from a large demon (only the ground was damaged).

5. A soul-draining sphere.

6. Getting zapped by lightning and then impaled with his own sword.

7. Another impalement and this time from an electrical sword.

8. Getting engulfed by the flames of Ifrit which are hotter than a volcano.

9. Skewered by energy lances from Mundus.

10. Skewered again by energy lances and then hit with a barrage of meteors that hit him all the way down (though he was in Sparda's Devil Trigger).

11. Being briefly wrapped in a demon with an acidic body.

12. Shot by Lady (which he comments that the bullet grazed his heart).

13. Staked with his own sword onto a Celtic cross.

14. A clash with a demon lord which destroys a building top.

15. A beating from Nero and then throw onto a wall and impaled. The first punch created a crater on the ground.

16. A punch from the demonic Savior which caused damage to the ground.

The Yoshi egg isn't doing squat.

If that truly was TK, Baby Bowser would've been a little better at aiming. If he is that bad at aiming, I highly doubt he would even catch Dante with a TK hold or Kain who can transform into mist. And Yoshi will be dead by the time Bowser decides to use "TK". K, look at these, and compare them to the math shown above, and realise how ridiculously petty they are next to the force of a Yoshi egg. A Yoshi egg will literally reduce Dante to a smear.

K, how would you throw a boulder without touching it?

BloodRain
So you guys really think its stretched so far from what he can do? Lets see. Its been mathed at obm that he got to Ma10 running down. So casual Dante got to Ma10, it really hard to see him getting to Ma15 when in a serious fight? :/

Takes place in the actual fight.

Sin_Volvagia
K, look at these, and compare them to the math shown above, and realise how ridiculously petty they are next to the force of a Yoshi egg. A Yoshi egg will literally reduce Dante to a smear.

Yoshi eggs can't even harm those little metal spike guys. Your math is simply over-exaggeration like many Zelda fan-fiction.

Magic smart

ScreamPaste
33 terrajoules. Netiher Dante or Kain could dream of reproducing that. no expression

ScreamPaste
Yoshi eggs can't even harm those little metal spike guys. Your math is simply over-exaggeration like many Zelda fan-fiction.

Magic smart Oh, I see, you don't like the evidence, so you ignore it. You and BT oughtta move in together, you have a lot of the same bad habits.

Burning thought
33 terrajoules. Netiher Dante or Kain could dream of reproducing that. no expression

You dont need to destroy ones body if you can simply take their souls. Or mind for that matter.

(not that I am saying your correct in your working)

BloodRain
Lets say that it is actually being thrown 1km/s, its still slower then Dante no expression Would have to be 5x that to be too much for him.

Too bad its not even that fast.

ScreamPaste
Lets say that it is actually being thrown 1km/s, its still slower then Dante no expression Would have to be 5x that to be too much for him.

Too bad its not even that fast. I just coughed up rootbeer.

That was how fast GBB was moving (minimum). An egg with that much force would be so much faster than Dante it's hilarious. no expression

*gets towel for computer screen*

Edit: also, Bowser TK's Dante, problem solvent. uhuh Or, Y'know, Yoshi just tags him because Dante cannot dodge an egg moving at that speed.

MooCowofJustice
Alright, if Sin is going to throw around accusations of fan fiction, I'm going actually use some fan fiction. Why make him a liar?

DInWjkFoY2w

As we can see in this video Yoshi can take a beating larger than anything Dante and Kain can produce. Yoshi solos Dante and Kain on his own.

BloodRain
1km/s = Ma3

3.4km/s = Ma10
5km/s = Ma15

Yeah no expression

Speed isnt taken from the 'horizon' thing, is it?

Not TK. Even if it was he has terrible aim.

ScreamPaste
Math says: If the eggs Yoshi threw, which you said were about a meter in size, weighed half of a cubic meter of water, because now I'nm just being lazy, and had the same energy as GBB, (they'd have much more as the energy transferred to GBB came from an egg), the egg would be moving at;

366.11649314801 kilometer/second

Demonic Phoenix
Takes place in the actual fight.

Nada.

Intro cutscene: Rainfall feat -> Sword Clash -> Water falls down around them -> Vergil wins sword clash by disarming Dante -> Vergil stabs Dante.

Actual cutscene: Dante & Vergil converse -> Dante runs toward Vergil -> Sword Clash -> No water falls around them, but water rains down normally instead -> Vergil wins sword clash by disarming Dante -> Vergil stabs Dante.

BloodRain
Ah yes, Ma15 is too much to believe but Ma1000 is all good.

By size he didn't go far back and wasn't that far away.

ScreamPaste
Ah yes, Ma15 is too much to believe but Ma1000 is all good.

By size he didn't go far back and wasn't that far away. By size, he was much, MUCH larger than the numbers I'm using. He was larger than his own castle, and I've been using your much smaller estimate of GBB's size, even at that size he easily moved back a KM or more, and this is the amoutn of force behind a Yoshi egg, at GBB's absolute minimal size. So, yeah.

Yoshi eggs >

MooCowofJustice
Wait wtf? That rainfall crap was the intro?

BloodRain
The size before the hit to after the hit shows how far he went. Its not a km.

ScreamPaste
The size before the hit to after the hit shows how far he went. Its not a km. It's much, much more than a KM, the size change is pretty dramatic, especially for something so huge. You're not Canadian, so thisi s a bad example, but I'm gonna use the CN tower. The size difference from a few KM's away isn't dramatic as you move farther away or closer by a couple KM's, because it's so damn big. GBB is larger than his castle, so maybe not that big, but he's still godamn huge. A Yoshi egg moved him, so let's say GBB moved slower than I suggested, the Yoshi egg is still travelling at asinine speed, well beyond Dante's dodging ability, and it;s still killing Dante on contact.

Demonic Phoenix
Wait wtf? That rainfall crap was the intro?

Yes. I could accept the feat if it fit into the timeline of the battle or if it took place in the actual gameplay battle, but it doesn't do either. It's completely non-canon.

ScreamPaste
I'm not sure how much smaller I can make the numbers to satisfy the opposition. >_> I already used their own numbers for GBB's size, and now that's still too much, when it was already impossibly small. D:

MooCowofJustice
Ugh. >_>

It doesn't make sense anyway. They suspended the rain somehow, it was still falling around the area where the rain was suspended, and there was a large wave of the stuff when they stopped. There would be no large wave of water had they just been fighting before the rain even moved.

ScreamPaste
I just explained this math to my brother and why Yoshi is manly, and he asked me; "Why are you my brother? O-o"

sad

BloodRain
After the Ma1000+ its hard to take anything seriously here. =.=

Would have to be at 3/5 the CN towers height at different distances to make the comparison.

How doesnt it make sense? Like in the Smallville scene thats at the same speed, running through rain at that speed pushes the rain away from whatever is moving. Just like that scene with the two fighting in that area. In fact them showing that pushed away feature proves its just for show, had thought behind it.

MooCowofJustice
If moving at that speed merely pushed it away, there still would be no wave of water as they would be moving so fast that more rain would not be moving either and could not collect to create this wave.

BloodRain
Didn't read my post about it? Rain in the area that two people are fighting at those speeds would push said rain in the area away from the moving objects. In this case, the twins.

Theres not 'collecting falling rain' involved. Check 0:23 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpjpRYRLhMQ as you can see the rains pushed away to form it.

XMr. WinterX
remember how only Yoshi can get one big egg every ten seconds...by the time Yoshi is waiting Dante wouldve already shot him to death...Kain could mind rape GBB as he isnt strong in the mind

Nephthys
^ What he said. Also, SP, your retardoMath makes me sad.

MooCowofJustice
Didn't read my post about it? Rain in the area that two people are fighting at those speeds would push said rain in the area away from the moving objects. In this case, the twins.

Theres not 'collecting falling rain' involved. Check 0:23 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpjpRYRLhMQ as you can see the rains pushed away to form it.

Which still makes absolutely no sense as there is more water than one second of rainfall in that area.

As for the other crap, how does Dante shoot Yoshi? Yoshi does start with an egg, does he not?

BloodRain
If the rain is all pushed out into that dome-like shape, when the speed goes back to appearing normal the water will fall. So the water bunched together will fall together. Not hard to get, perhaps I'm not wording it right.

Dante appears on top of GBB and shoots Yoshi.

MooCowofJustice
No I see what you're saying, but there simply would not be that much water. It's too collected together. Extra water would have to be falling into it.

And now I'm going to agree to disagree. You may have the last message if you wish. I just want to be clear Imma stop dis nao.

BloodRain
Then I'll end with this. The whole volume of that semi-dome, all of the rain in their was pushed out to form that. Hence the increased, collected water. Last thing on that.

Besides that there's the Ma10 tower dive. Powerscaling would say that Ma15 is easily within his grasp.

Now.. bullet to the lizards head,

Demonic Phoenix
This is DMC4 Dante, so his speed would be higher.

As for the rain feat, it's non-canon. Dunno why it's being discussed anyway.

MooCowofJustice
I have dropped the water discussion, but how in the hell was that Tower dive Mach 10? I've seen that too, and there's absolutely no way. He barely even runs on that damn thing.

AthenasTrgrFngr
master chief solos

Ridley_Prime
thumb up

iChaos
How is the rain feat non-canon, lol?

MooCowofJustice
Apparently contradicts the cut scene of the fight in the game.

iChaos
Yeahhh...

ScreamPaste
remember how only Yoshi can get one big egg every ten seconds...by the time Yoshi is waiting Dante wouldve already shot him to death...Kain could mind rape GBB as he isnt strong in the mind Yoshi would be default start with eggs.

GBB TK's him, and what says GBB isn't stong willed? He IS Bowser. no expression And Kain can't even control frikken soldiers with that power. Originally posted by Nephthys
^ What he said. Also, SP, your retardoMath makes me sad.

Are you a flat-earther? If so, I could see how basic physics might make you sad.

XMr. WinterX
ok then its time i bring in the amazing reg. things huh???as a guy before me said all these things Dante has lived through...hurting him will be a tough one...and i dont see how a simple egg can hurt a almost Demon god...if Kain cant mind rape GBB than he can MR Yoshi...by the time Yoshi could get the aim with his egg Dante wouldve simply pulled out a gun and shoot him in the eye or something...as for GBB...let Dante get swallowed and its Leviathan from DMC3 all over again...in my belief...i think Dante could solo the marioverse if he was always serious...Dante and Kain are having a lovely tour by the end of the match with Kain badly beaten and Dante just simply tired while GBB is literally cut from his insides so hes practically dead...Yoshi is missing an eye and badly beaten...yupp, the demons win this313

Demonic Phoenix
How is the rain feat non-canon, lol? Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Intro cutscene: Rainfall feat -> Sword Clash -> Water falls down around them -> Vergil wins sword clash by disarming Dante -> Vergil stabs Dante.

Actual cutscene: Dante & Vergil converse -> Dante runs toward Vergil -> Sword Clash -> No water falls around them, but water rains down normally instead -> Vergil wins sword clash by disarming Dante -> Vergil stabs Dante.

Feel free to say that the intro cutscene overrides the actual cutscene, because that is the only way the Rainfall feat will be canon.

lol.

Nephthys
And a baby.

Physics based off of faulty assumptions and Marioverse physics being compared to Realverse physics make me and baby Jesus cry.

Burning thought
Yoshi would be default start with eggs.

GBB TK's him, and what says GBB isn't stong willed? He IS Bowser. no expression And Kain can't even control frikken soldiers with that power.

Are you a flat-earther? If so, I could see how basic physics might make you sad.

TK's a guy who can mist and teleport? goodluck with that one, and I dont know where this "weak willed" thing come from. In Blood omen 2 (so I doubt mind control is allowed) Kain could mind control civilians and aristocracy but there was no canon reason why he could not mind control soldiers afaik, it was just a gameplay mechanic so you could not just MC all your enemies. But regardless, your argument is Kain cannot Mind control a baby because he cant control diciplined soldiers from a holy order? I loled....

My guess is that like most people with a scrap of common sense and logic sees your math as lulzy at best, a gross overhype of any (often toonforce) event that helps your case.

iChaos
Feel free to say that the intro cutscene overrides the actual cutscene, because that is the only way the Rainfall feat will be canon.

lol.

Yeah, I think it's canon but whatever.

Demonic Phoenix
Okay, so can you prove it's canon then?

iChaos
No, nor am I doing to do it.

Besides, the proof is in the pudding smile

Burning thought
Its canon...ofc it is because its part of the game. Problem is that imo the actual cutscene supercedes its canon.

ScreamPaste
ok then its time i bring in the amazing reg. things huh???as a guy before me said all these things Dante has lived through...hurting him will be a tough one...and i dont see how a simple egg can hurt a almost Demon god...if Kain cant mind rape GBB than he can MR Yoshi...by the time Yoshi could get the aim with his egg Dante wouldve simply pulled out a gun and shoot him in the eye or something...as for GBB...let Dante get swallowed and its Leviathan from DMC3 all over again...in my belief...i think Dante could solo the marioverse if he was always serious...Dante and Kain are having a lovely tour by the end of the match with Kain badly beaten and Dante just simply tired while GBB is literally cut from his insides so hes practically dead...Yoshi is missing an eye and badly beaten...yupp, the demons win this313 I'm convinced you can't read.

Bowser would solo the DMCverse, as he can, y'know, survive inside a black hole. no expression Nothing would hurt him. Originally posted by Nephthys
And a baby.

Physics based off of faulty assumptions and Marioverse physics being compared to Realverse physics make me and baby Jesus cry.

A baby who already has his own castle and servants.

Faulty assumptions? I used BR's own impossibly tiny numbers. So, no, it's not faulty. These numbers are a HARSH lowballing.

Also, if you could highlight a problem with "Marioverse physics" that'd be neat. Marioverse physics, are, and this is OSSIM, actually MORE accurate to IRL than DMC physics. smile

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Burning thought
Its canon...ofc it is because its part of the game. Problem is that imo the actual cutscene supercedes its canon.

That's the problem. The actual cutscene does not show the rain feat nor does it hint towards it.
Which would lead one to think that the feat took place during the gameplay battle, but since the rainfall feat takes place just before Dante is stabbed by Vergil in the intro cutscene, it's non-canon as it never happened at all in the actual cutscene.

Burning thought
Why is it even relevant? regardless of that feat Dante is still ridiculously fast, powerful and (not sure if he does in this thread) may have time control.

BloodRain
Is partly f... is not impossible tiny >_>.. yeah, is partly faulty. You say the eggs travel at Ma1000, now assuming GBB is a km away the egg takes over a second to reach him. <Ma3 :/ But GBB doesn't move a km back.

DMC physics > Mario physics >_> This being a good example.

XMr. WinterX
Dante has Quicksilver(time control), teleportation(Trickster), and can go DT in Sparda form along with his weapons...how strong is the black hole in the marioverse?313 and how could Yoshi hit a guy who can turn to mist?confused and the marioverse never actually shows wounds so thats something confusing about GBB being hurt. by the time GBB is attacking Dante, Dante wouldve already been behind him run up his back and start slashing an eye or something. Kain might be able to control Yoshishifty and then attack Yoshi while hes just standing there being controled. seriously...the demons have this 6/10

MooCowofJustice
The black hole in the Marioverse would have destroyed that entire universe...or was it a galaxy. Regardless, that's broken durability.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>