Orion and Thor vs Thanos with specs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Specs:

All three fighters are limited to fists and energy blasts, no shields, no teleporting, no exotic powers.

PIS, CIS is off.

Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
God Blast for the win. It's not necessary but CIS is off and I like going over the top.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
God Blast for the win. It's not necessary but CIS is off and I like going over the top.
I'd think God-Blast would count as an "exotic power".

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, you said energy blasts are valid. I consider the God Blast an energy blast. The difference between it and other Thor related energy attacks is that the majority of the power comes for the God Blast comes from the energy inside of Thor.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, you said energy blasts are valid. I consider the God Blast an energy blast. The difference between it and other Thor related energy attacks is that the majority of the power comes for the God Blast comes from the energy inside of Thor.
Exotic powah!! uhuh

amnesia
i like blue chick in sig

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Exotic powah!! uhuh

Energy blast!! uhuh

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
i like blue chick in sig
Thanks. She's called Forerunner. She's the most amazingly cheesy character to come out of DC in years and yet awesomely badass. She's pretty cute too.

Her greatest moment is taking Golden Eagle captive and using him as a sex-slave. He resists for like five seconds. laughing out loud

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/R6O35l9lEKI/AAAAAAAACiA/4XM8Vj4OUJs/s1600/forerunner1.jpg

amnesia
She's the one that beat up Donna Troy, right?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
She's the one that beat up Donna Troy, right?
Yeah. She also soloed a Nazi JLA.

Harbinger
Thanos. Insane durability, great H2H skill, and he's the strongest character on the field. Thor and Orion make him work for it, but I don't see their combined efforts putting him down here. Only chance the duo has is the Godblast, but Thanos isn't just going to stand around with his hands up his ass while Thor gets it off.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thanos. Insane durability, great H2H skill, and he's the strongest character on the field. Thor and Orion make him work for it, but I don't see their combined efforts putting him down here. Only chance the duo has is the Godblast, but Thanos isn't just going to stand around with his hands up his ass while Thor gets it off.
I believe you're forgetting the power of the full-nelson-prepped-energy-blast combo.

It worked on Radditz in DBZ. uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.