Spider-Man vs. Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in NYC.

Who wins?

tkitna
Spiderman should lose

srankmissingnin
Depends on his webbing. Sometimes it is more than strong enough to restrain a class 60-70, but sometimes its not strong enough to hold Spider-man himself.

Mshinu
Lol, Gamora would kick the webshooters up Parker`s butt and detonate them.

the ninjak
Ewwwwww!

Kinky.

Mshinu
http://tekniklr.com/wpblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fail-owned-spiderman-fail.jpg

h1a8
Spidey Easily.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
http://tekniklr.com/wpblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fail-owned-spiderman-fail.jpg

From that angle it doesn't necessarily have to be coming from his butt.

Mshinu
Originally posted by the ninjak
From that angle it doesn't necessarily have to be coming from his butt.

And the hole in his pants happened because..
Anyway are you saying it comes from his third webshooter?

the ninjak
And the hole in his pants happened because..
Anyway are you saying it comes from his third webshooter?

Yeah! Spidey looks like his turned into a mad gimp.

SamZED
Yeah! Spidey looks like his turned into a mad gimp. Nah! Spider-man is teh pimp! Look at all his chicks he used to date and the chicks that like him. And now there's Ms. Marvel, she apperantly has a thing for him. Maybe Spider-woman too. shisty

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
Nah! Spider-man is teh pimp! Look at all his chicks he used to date and the chicks that like him. And now there's Ms. Marvel, she apperantly has a thing for him. Maybe Spider-woman too. shisty

Just their mother instinct manifesting in response to Parker`s utter uselesness. Poor little bug boy getting smacked around by Wolvie and Gargan etc

SamZED
Just their mother instinct manifesting in response to Parker`s utter uselesness. Nah its just he's so badass. Besides who cares what it is as long as he gets the chicks. big grin

Mshinu
Nah its just he's so badass. Besides who cares what it is as long as he gets the chicks. big grin

He gets the dicks too you know...

Besides;
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/jcrew2/Spiderman.png

the ninjak
Nah! Spider-man is teh pimp! Look at all his chicks he used to date and the chicks that like him. And now there's Ms. Marvel, she apperantly has a thing for him. Maybe Spider-woman too. shisty

Cage's wife wants him too.

SamZED
Cage's wife wants him too.

lol that's right, I forgot about it. Luke was pissed. laughing

He gets the dicks too you know...

Dont believe that, man. That's what Spidey haters say cause they're jealous of all the chicks he gets.

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/9760/asm48.png

jalek moye
And now there's Ms. Marvel, she apperantly has a thing for him. shisty
Madame web forsaw them together. It's destiny!

SamZED
Originally posted by jalek moye
Madame web forsaw them together. It's destiny!
Seriously??? When did that happen???

jalek moye
In her vision of teh futre that showed all the guantlet events and stuff beyond it. At least it looks like Ms marvel to me, (only other person it could be is black cat, but the hair color and mask don't match her imo) plus black cat wouldnt need to be in a madame web vision as a tease.

I cropped and enlarged the segment of those two so you can see it clearer.
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1686/spiderman600101102.th.jpg

Lord Feron
Gamora

amnesia
Peter beats up Gamora.

Parmaniac
In her vision of teh futre that showed all the guantlet events and stuff beyond it. At least it looks like Ms marvel to me, (only other person it could be is black cat, but the hair color and mask don't match her imo) plus black cat wouldnt need to be in a madame web vision as a tease.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1686/spiderman600101102.th.jpg Yeah Ms Marvel, Spidey literally ****s with people lot's of classes above him. cool

StiltmanFTW
Dont believe that, man. That's what Spidey haters say cause they're jealous of all the chicks he gets.

He's not interested in them at all. Even made a deal with the devil to get rid of that hot supermodel, remember?

Otto is his true love sick

http://i28.tinypic.com/ea2wjs.jpg

You read Punisher annual, so you know it to be true.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah Ms Marvel, Spidey literally ****s with people lot's of classes above him. cool

Ms Marvel fu[ked her own son.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's not interested in them at all. Even made a deal with the devil to get rid of that hot supermodel, remember?

he made the ultimate sacrifice when he did that. you should commend him, not mock him.

Parmaniac
Ms Marvel fu As long as he's no short hairy canadian I have no problem with that. smile

jalek moye

Ms Marvel fu

whatever happend to him anyway?

amnesia
Originally posted by Starscream M
he made the ultimate sacrifice when he did that. you should commend him, not mock him.

No, it was dumb.

Starscream M
Originally posted by amnesia
No, it was dumb. you wouldn't ditch your girl to save your mom's life?

amnesia
you wouldn't ditch your girl to save your mom's life?

depends.

Starscream M
depends. wow you're a selfish ungrateful ass

Lord Feron
lol

StiltmanFTW
whatever happend to him anyway?

Dunno embarrasment

wow you're a selfish ungrateful ass

1. She's his aunt, not mother.

^From your favorite source - wiki stick out tongue

3. She's 200 years old, she can die at any moment.

4. Making deals with Mephisto = epic fail. He basically allowed him to warp reality. We can only imagine how many lives were lost because of that... and who knows what was his grandscheme behind all that.

5. Gamora one-shots him.

Starscream M

1. She's his aunt, not mother.

. oh gimme a break! she's basically his mother!

Tha C-Master
No he should have kept his wife, it wasn't his direct actions that caused that and MJ was the one who decided to do it ultimately in a sense for him. Dumb move.

amnesia
wow you're a selfish ungrateful ass

Can't argue against that.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
No he should have kept his wife, it wasn't his direct actions that caused that and MJ was the one who decided to do it ultimately in a sense for him. Dumb move. so he shouldn't have saved the person who raised him? you wouldnt save your mom for a girlfriend?

StiltmanFTW
Mary Jane was his wife, not just a gf.

Starscream M
Mary Jane was his wife, not just a gf. whatever...he basically gave up a relationship to save the life of the person who raised him and was always there for him

he made the HARD choice

he did what was probably hardest for him

Tha C-Master
so he shouldn't have saved the person who raised him? you wouldnt save your mom for a girlfriend? Your wife comes first man, you two are of one blood, marriage is of one blood. When that person is in the hospital who do you think has first rights to see them and suggest treatment, it isn't the parent.

Parents are important but in this case the woman was in a bad accident and old and dying. Rewarping reality to do so is utterly selfish anyways. Parker didn't do it so much to save her as much as to save himself the guilt that *he* felt. It was even mentioned in the book.

Furthermore it isn't like she *knows* he did it in the first place so what was the point?

Starscream M
Your wife comes first man, you two are of one blood, marriage is of one blood. When that person is in the hospital who do you think has first rights to see them and suggest treatment, it isn't the parent.

Parents are important but in this case the woman was in a bad accident and old and dying. Rewarping reality to do so is utterly selfish anyways. Parker didn't do it so much to save her as much as to save himself the guilt that *he* felt. It was even mentioned in the book.

Furthermore it isn't like she *knows* he did it in the first place so what was the point? that IS the point. parker wasn't doing it to gain some accolade...he did it knowing no one would even know the sacrifice he made.

That is what MAKES a true hero. The person does something despite knowing that others may not even give him any credit.

I think the way we view this incident may be due to cultural differences. I come from a culture that puts family above all else. Your mom (his aunt) is the person who raised you from the day you were a baby, fed you, clothed you, sheltered you, loved you...you don't dump her just because you get to nail some hot ass.

Parmaniac
Not matter what decision you make it would be ****ing hard...

Seriously just try to put yourselfs into that situation. Doesn't matter what you choose you will loose someone you love. Doesn't matter if one person is old or not it won't make the loss easier...

the ninjak
MJ treated Parker like crap and the whole time he had the hottest chicks gunning for him. When the choice was made, Mephisto's deal was a blessing in disguise.

He lost the ball and chain and still gets pancakes made for him in the morning. Ill be all over Blackcat.

Parmaniac
laughing

Ms Marvel ftw shifty

amnesia
Quesada is a retard anyway.

Tha C-Master
that IS the point. parker wasn't doing it to gain some accolade...he did it knowing no one would even know the sacrifice he made.

That is what MAKES a true hero. The person does something despite knowing that others may not even give him any credit.

I think the way we view this incident may be due to cultural differences. I come from a culture that puts family above all else. Your mom (his aunt) is the person who raised you from the day you were a baby, fed you, clothed you, sheltered you, loved you...you don't dump her just because you get to nail some hot ass. It isn't what makes a hero because heroes know how to take a loss, he did it for himself because he didn't want to face reality.

And furthermore how in the hell is your wife not your family, it's pretty much known that wife and child is *your* family unit (you created/made) and that is what you take care of first and support. Your brother, sister, parent, etc. are important but you treat your wife as one flesh, no wonder people divorce so much nowadays.

Also he didn't "dump his aunt" he did everything he could to help and she was dying. Tell me how letting nature run its course is the same as dumping someone?

Your spouse is the person you should know above all else. And if people actually *married* before they had kids they would come to realize that the spouse was there first. Your parents were together before you were born making you a family unit. Did you miss what the loss of uncle Ben did to the family? Do you think Aunt May would have said Ben wasn't family? Your spouse is who you share your secrets to and share health, finances, spiritual, and emotional sides with. Like I said if Mary Jane was in the hospital while they were married, Parker would have first say on what is done with her before even her parents or their child (if they had any).

It would have made a lot more sense if they did what they could (which in the MU she should have been easily healed anyways) and then if she passed he should have moved on. This type of writing is what drove most Spider-Man fans away. You don't ditch your parents or any family (to nail some hot ass) but you don't throw your wife away by warping reality to save a woman who was old and dying and was doing what everyone will do anyways, including her AGAIN. Pointless, she could die the next day from old age.

jalek moye
atleast to me Wife comes before mother in that situation especially one who is that old. Besides makign a deal with the devil is a dumb move for anything, especially when you have lots of knowledge on the kinds of deal that devil likes to make.

Badabing
at least to me Wife comes before mother in that siuation especially one who is that old. Keep your weirdo lifestyle off the comic book boards, you sinner. sneer

stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
laughing

Ms Marvel ftw shifty

**** you! She deserves better than his b-listing ass.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Badabing
Keep your weirdo lifestyle off the comic book boards, you sinner. sneer

stick out tongue

sadwalk

Badabing
sadwalk embarrasment

Sowwy. durcry2

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
**** you! She deserves better than his b-listing ass. Ms Marvel is the perfect match for Parker scientific fact.

Wei Phoenix
Ms Marvel is the perfect match for Parker scientific fact.

Ms. Marvel needs a man, only Old Spice Man can satisfy her.

Parmaniac
Ms. Marvel needs a man, only Old Spice Man can satisfy her. How old is she anymways?

amnesia
Ms. Marvel needs a man, only Old Spice Man can satisfy her.

Batman and Kenshiro could please her.

jalek moye
How old is she anymways?
early 30s i assume maybe 35 at the most

Parmaniac
early 30s i assume maybe 35 at the most Early 30s that's a good age and her rack is still in good shape I wonder how these Marvel girls do this...

srankmissingnin
More than 50% of marriages end in divorce. Saving your mother (or aunt who raised you) instead of your wife is just playing the odds. cool

srankmissingnin
Ms Marvel was a secret agent during the cold war. She was explicitly stated as being "young" but even assuming she was 18 and started service right at the very end, she'd be pushing 40 now.

jalek moye
Well shes just a cougar then

Wei Phoenix
Batman and Kenshiro could please her.

Kenshiro could please anyone. He's just Old Spice Man in Asian skin.

Parmaniac
Kenshiro could please anyone. He's just Old Spice Man in Asian skin. He could use his technique to bust her G-spot

Lord Feron
Kenshiro could please anyone. He's just Old Spice Man in Asian skin.

laughing rock

Old Spice man is ****ing awesome!! love his commercials!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE

amnesia
who is the white old spice man?

Please don't say Chuck Norris.

Mindset

Bada

srankmissingnin

Kevin Butler!!! love

King Castle
i'll go with gamora also depends on the setting but i dont see a city in a forum fight.

Gamora is a nightmare for petey similar physical attributes and superior strength plus massive MA skills and willingness to kill not hampered by pis.. petey should be sh#$$ing his pants at the MA weakness exploitation he is about to receive in massive quantities.

Wei Phoenix

Kevin Bacon

Parmaniac
Kevin Bacon FaaYU-lZ3ac

Black bolt z
Gamora easily.

h1a8
Nope! Spidey easily. She can't tag someone with pre cog abilities.

SamZED

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1686/spiderman600101102.th.jpg Woah! I didnt notice that when I read the issue! Looks like they really will hook up eventually.

Otto is his true love sick

You read Punisher annual, so you know it to be true. Duh! He got rid of her because 1 hot chick just aint enough for him! Make it 3 or 4. Cage's wife, Pete's hot roommate, Norah (or whatever her name was), Ms. Marvel, Black Cat and maybe Spider-woman will get there in 2 or 3 issues. cool

Ms Marvel fu She's still hot.

Look, even Logan is hitting on Spider-man. shifty

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3647/marveladventuresspiderm.jpg

SamZED
Seriously though, selling his merriage to Mephisto was the lesser of two evils. And a sacrifice Pete made. But im sure Superman and Cap America being such deep and awesome characters would've solved this problem by punching Mephysto in the face FTW. Because they're so deep and awesome. erm

But yeah, Quesada is a dick.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by h1a8
Nope! Spidey easily. She can't tag someone with pre cog abilities. Pre-cog?

He doesn't win.

h1a8
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Pre-cog?

He doesn't win.

How would she hit him in a forum fight? This isn't a comic you know.

Spidey's sense will warn and guide him even before the attack. Plus he's far faster and stronger with webbing. This is spite anyway you slice it. Fact!

Black bolt z

Spidey's sense will warn and guide him even before the attack. Plus he's far faster and stronger with webbing. This is spite anyway you slice it. Fact! She would hit him because she is very fast and skilled.Hell parker gets hit by bricks.Not even fast people like gamora.

Read the above.She can and will hit him.Hes faster but not stronger.She is.Your an idiot.Its not spite.And even if it were it would be against spidey.

Gamora>Wolverine>Spiderman.FACT.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine>Spider-Man? Besides speed, strength, intelligence, versatilty, maneuverability, agility, and having a distance attack, along with pre-cog?

Digi

Spidey's sense will warn and guide him even before the attack. Plus he's far faster and stronger with webbing. This is spite anyway you slice it. Fact!

This smacks of sarcasm. Deliberately antagonizing others via debates can be considered trolling. I'd advise you to tone it down a bit....with the condescencion if nothing else, since there's the off chance that this is completely serious.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Digi
I'd advise you to tone it down a bit....with the condescencion if nothing else, since there's the off chance that this is completely serious. you misspelled condescension no expression

Digi
you misspelled condescension no expression

Yeah, thanks. One of the perks of being a moderator is that people love picking apart my spelling and grammar. The fact that I'm usually quite careful only amplifies the tendency. In any case, I don't really care. Now get back on topic please.

Starscream M
Yeah, thanks. One of the perks of being a moderator is that people love picking apart my spelling and grammar. The fact that I'm usually quite careful only amplifies the tendency. In any case, I don't really care. Now get back on topic please. I only picked on it because you said you were an english teacher or something...and that you seemed to be someone interested in writing stick out tongue

King Castle
i cant believe u were corrected by starscreamfacepalm

some one that live by the code of the mod would perform seppuku.

anyways... i look at it like this if a human MA'ers can hit spidey due to the MA skills imagine what a mid meta with same if not superior MA skills will do to spidey. plus her knife can cut his webbing if not her simply tear it off with her hands

ImmortalIronMan
Gamora, unless Spidey gets his jobber aura feats.

h1a8
Originally posted by Black bolt z
She would hit him because she is very fast and skilled.Hell parker gets hit by bricks.Not even fast people like gamora.

Read the above.She can and will hit him.Hes faster but not stronger.She is.Your an idiot.Its not spite.And even if it were it would be against spidey.

Gamora>Wolverine>Spiderman.FACT.

He gets hit by slow moving things in comics for the sake of the story, yet he can dodge machine gun fire and lasers like a dayjob. That is why this is a forum fight, not a comic one.

Gamora is no where near the strength of Spidey. Spidey has class 100 feats, do she? As far as marvel is concerned she has no super strength, just athletic or peak human strength.

Spidey can easily beat Wolverine by webbing him as easily as was shown before.

Spidey at his best can beat 3 Gamoras while yawning in a forum fight.

This is Spidey spite.

King Castle
facepalm2 sigh... i really hope u are not being serious and just baiting for a response.

gamora has fought through the thanos ironman clone alien army dodging laser fire and taking them all down.

she took down the entire U.N. army solo flipping over the tanks.. her MU military bio had her as equal to spiderman till they recommended to bump her up to ironman class...

prior to the fight she and pip had discussed upgrades to their bodies by warlock.. pip stated he was easily as strong as spiderman now and gamora said that she too was far stronger then b4..

spidey would have his handsful with just one classic gamora let alone the modern one and u think petey can take on 3 at the same time?

amnesia
Originally posted by King Castle
facepalm2 sigh... i really hope u are not being serious and just baiting for a response.

gamora has fought through the thanos ironman clone alien army dodging laser fire and taking them all down.

she took down the entire U.N. army solo flipping over the tanks.. her MU military bio had her as equal to spiderman till they recommended to bump her up to ironman class...

prior to the fight she and pip had discussed upgrades to their bodies by warlock.. pip stated he was easily as strong as spiderman now and gamora said that she too was far stronger then b4..

spidey would have his handsful with just one classic gamora let alone the modern one and u think petey can take on 3 at the same time?

AND THAT'S PIS! That a peak human can do something a meta can't. FANCY MOVES WON'T LET YOU TAKE DOWN SUPERMAN!

King Castle
what r u talkin about as pis? gamora isnt peak human never has bn.. what is ur argument?

amnesia
Really, give me a scan where she lifts something really heavy.

Ive seen people actually believing she can hang with Thor.

h1a8

Gamora can only aim dodge lasers, otherwise she would be faster than light. Gamora has ALWAYS been athletically strong. It's still in her current bios for crying out loud. Even if she does have any super strength then it is not on the level of Spidey's. Spidey has class 100 feats. Not to say Spidey is a class 100 but are you suggesting she is close to that?

You guys are arguing around the true point.

Spidey has SS and is faster and stronger
Not only he can't be hit by her in a forum fight but he can take her out with a mere combination or web her up.

This is not a good fight but rather spite.

King Castle
only if she kicks him in the nads or a precise to blow to the gut to knock the wind out of him in a pure h2h but she aint winning..

i am not goin to pull out my warlock infinity comics to substantiate that she has the strength to seriously injure or kill spidey..

the fact that she can knock the wind out of she hulk and other bricks with a punch or kick puts her in the mid to high end strength at least in the striking power which is what really matters in a fight.

ankur29
gamora for the majority

6-7/10

amnesia
only if she kicks him in the nads or a precise to blow to the gut to knock the wind out of him in a pure h2h but she aint winning..

i am not goin to pull out my warlock infinity comics to substantiate that she has the strength to seriously injure or kill spidey..

the fact that she can knock the wind out of she hulk and other bricks with a punch or kick puts her in the mid to high end strength at least in the striking power which is what really matters in a fight.

No she's just really good at martial arts, if she had super powers, i would be ok with her beating hulk.

Digi
Gamora 9/10

The Nuul
Gamora 9/10

I trust this man over H1s shit anyday of the week.

I agree that Gamora take this more often than not.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul

I agree that Gamora take this more often than not. This

amnesia

I agree that Gamora take this more often than not.

Who doesn't?

The Nuul
Who doesn't?

Other Superman fanboys....

erm

amnesia
Other Superman fanboys....

erm

the sane ones see that h1 is mental.

tkitna
Lets use ABC logic for a minute. How do you reckon Spidey would fare against Ronan?

Umm, Gamora wins.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by tkitna
Lets use ABC logic for a minute. How do you reckon Spidey would fare against Ronan?

Umm, Gamora wins.

Depends, will Ronan job like he did against Gamora?

The Nuul
the sane ones see that h1 is mental.

And Shoko?

h1a8
Spidey 10/10

You guys are crazy. How the hell will she hit him or break out of his webbing? This is not a comic fight.

RE: Blaxican
Gamora is not killing Spiderman in a forum fight.

Ever.

Konton
Gamora 10/10

Juk3n
Originally posted by tkitna

Umm, Gamora wins.

ABC logic is a bad idea, Spidey beat Firelord, how would she fare there?

the ninjak
The GotG kick epic ass but feats amongst its members tend to not happen maybe due to the comic having alot of characters and stories that have to be covered.

Gamora "should" win this fight but Spidey is a veteran of taking on random encounters. His Spider Sense should evade enough blows to hit high ground and start the webbing.

h1a8
^Precisely. How the hell is she going to get out of the webbing, assuming Spidey doesn't Maximum Spider her?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Gamora is not killing Spiderman in a forum fight.

Ever. I find it interesting how polarized these Gamora vs matchups are... it's like two opposite sides entirely.

SamZED
Originally posted by ImmortalIronMan
Gamora, unless Spidey gets his jobber aura feats. What jobber aura feats? What the f**k? He barely has any.

Omega Vision
Gamora, seven times stronger, a thousand times more skilled.

Does she have Godslayer? If so then breaking through webbing should be a cinch.

amnesia
7 times stronger than spider-man? Ha...

Omega Vision
7 times stronger than spider-man? Ha...
It's true, she's Class 70.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It's true, she's Class 70.

Can you provide evidence of this?

The Nuul
Can you provide evidence of this?

Context saying that shes on IMs level.

http://img224.imageshack.us/f/army4cl4.jpg/

Kicking ths crap outta Rogue and giving She-Hulk a good shot that bends her in half.

http://img216.imageshack.us/f/iwqn9.jpg/

Shes on a different level than Parker is. She fights heralds most of the time while Spider-Man fights metas.

Omega Vision

Shes on a different level than Parker is. She fights heralds most of the time while Spider-Man fights metas.
Smashing tanks is at least a Class 30-40 feat.

The Nuul
So what 30-40 tonner can do this to Drax with PG? Yes, yes Drax isnt fighting back or bracing.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Gamora/?action=view&current=gamorastrikesdrax.jpg

Omega Vision
So what 30-40 tonner can do this to Drax with PG?

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Gamora/?action=view&current=gamorastrikesdrax.jpg
I never said she was only 30-40 tons, just that she was at least that much.

Also the PG doesn't seem to really improve durability.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I never said she was only 30-40 tons, just that she was at least that much.

My bad.

amnesia
In that case, she turns parker into goo.

However, a regular class 70-80 shouldn't REALLY be able to hurt hulk.

SamZED
TBF Pete has smashed tanks before. And sent She-Hulk flying with a kick. Did that to many class 90-100 chars. Not saying he's as strong but the difference isnt x7.

The Nuul
In any case, shes strong enough to rip that annoying webbing off of her. Then she kicks the shit outta Parker with speed and skill.

The Nuul
TBF Pete has smashed tanks before. And sent She-Hulk flying with a kick. Did that to many class 90-100 chars. Not saying he's as strong but the difference isnt x7.

I am not saying shes 7X and this normal Parker here so no crazy feats.

amnesia
Jessica Abla?

The Nuul
Nope, Salma Hayek.

SamZED
I am not saying shes 7X and this normal Parker here so no crazy feats. I was talking about normal Parker, the classic pre-upgraded Parker. He was always strong enough to kick class 90-100 chars across the room. And with enough webbing he's held chars far stronger than him. It's in no way a stomp.

Oh and Jessica Alba is droolio

amnesia
Nope, Salma Hayek.

It says ABLA, that's the thing i was reacting on. See.

The Nuul
Damn, couldnt have fooled you!

Kid Kurdy
In any case, shes strong enough to rip that annoying webbing off of her.
No she isn't.

h1a8

Kicking ths crap outta Rogue and giving She-Hulk a good shot that bends her in half.

http://img216.imageshack.us/f/iwqn9.jpg/

The first scan is hyperbole and doesn't mean physical strength but dangerous strength.

Gamora has always been listed as being athletically strong, not even peak human. Captain America, Batman, Electra, Mantis, and other skillful beings have all hurt uber strong beings before. This is comics, it can happen. Spidey is more than 100x stronger than her lifting and pulling wise and more than 10x stronger striking wise.

Spidey is not only far stronger than her (he has class 100 feats for crying out loud) he is much faster, has webbing she can't break free from, and spider sense that ensures him of not ever getting hit by her in a forum fight.

Spidey can beat 3 Gamoras while yawning. This thread is spite.

OneDumbG0
^ That's a lot you just said.

But to pick out one single thing... Gamora has tossed Ronan through the air with a single arm and sent him flying. Peak humans don't do that.

thanos-prime
Isn't gamora like ironman class physically now?

thanos-prime
The first scan is hyperbole and doesn't mean physical strength but dangerous strength.

Gamora has always been listed as being athletically strong, not even peak human. Captain America, Batman, Electra, Mantis, and other skillful beings have all hurt uber strong beings before. This is comics, it can happen. Spidey is more than 100x stronger than her lifting and pulling wise and more than 10x stronger striking wise.

Spidey is not only far stronger than her (he has class 100 feats for crying out loud) he is much faster, has webbing she can't break free from, and spider sense that ensures him of not ever getting hit by her in a forum fight.

Spidey can beat 3 Gamoras while yawning. This thread is spite. Yes because peak humans can do things like this
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=army4cl4.jpg

King Castle
didnt she want to arm wrestle ironman once during the infinity war?

The Nuul
KMC Spider-Man > herald level now and anyone with super speed/strength > Galactus.

laughing

King Castle
that's just one rabid fan boys opinion not the whole of kmc.. for that type of sh$# go to comicvine...

h1a8
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ That's a lot you just said.

But to pick out one single thing... Gamora has tossed Ronan through the air with a single arm and sent him flying. Peak humans don't do that.

Batman has hurt beings comparable to Superman in strength with his blows. Captain America has pummeled Heralds and top tiers with his strength alone too. Batman has ripped thick solid steel with his bare hands and completely pulverized giant trees with a kick.

All characters have their strongest showings. Spidey's strongest showings are easily class 100. Normally, Spidey should be around class 15 as Marvel intended. Normally, Gamora should be around althletic strength or peak human strength as Marvel intended.

So if we are using INTENDED STRENGTHS Spidey is far stronger. If we are using TOP FEAT STRENGTH then Spidey is still far stronger. You can't do a double standard here.

h1a8
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Yes because peak humans can do things like this
http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=army4cl4.jpg

This is an outlier. All characters have them. Either we go by Normal intended strengths or top feats strength. Spidey's top strength feats dwarfs hers.

OneDumbG0
Batman has hurt beings comparable to Superman in strength with his blows. Captain America has pummeled Heralds and top tiers with his strength alone too. Batman has ripped thick solid steel with his bare hands and completely pulverized giant trees with a kick.

All characters have their strongest showings. Spidey's strongest showings are easily class 100. Normally, Spidey should be around class 15 as Marvel intended. Normally, Gamora should be around althletic strength or peak human strength as Marvel intended.

So if we are using INTENDED STRENGTHS Spidey is far stronger. If we are using TOP FEAT STRENGTH then Spidey is still far stronger. You can't do a double standard here. Except, no.

Except, no.

Except, no.

Starlin actually went out of his way to explain Gamora wasn't Spiderman's strength level. And that was before her last upgrade.

Don Corleone
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4994/tspeterwattscps023.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mhmm

thanos-prime
This is an outlier. All characters have them. Either we go by Normal intended strengths or top feats strength. Spidey's top strength feats dwarfs hers. How is it an outlier when she has nothing to contradict it?

Tha C-Master

Spidey can beat 3 Gamoras while yawning. This thread is spite. Lol come on man, that's a bit much isn't it?

kgkg
Gamora.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by kgkg
Gamora.

h1a8
Originally posted by thanos-prime
How is it an outlier when she has nothing to contradict it? She was constantly listed as althlete strength for years. Now suddenly shes spider-man level? eek!

Originally posted by Don Corleone
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4994/tspeterwattscps023.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

mhmm Well she must have received an upgrade since all other handbooks list her as athlete strength and ability (or no super powers). Doesn't say how much super strength she has does it? Where is that scan from?

With that said, whether she has super strength or not isn't the point since she can hurt Spidey with her blows just by being skilled. My argument is that Spidey will not get touched by her in a forum fight. Thus spidey wins 10/10

amnesia
she has received an upgrade

h1a8
she has received an upgrade

accepted. Then she still loses 10/10 due to not being able to hit Spidey in a forum fight.

OneDumbG0
^ sam

psycho gundam
She was constantly listed as althlete strength for years. Now suddenly shes spider-man level? eek!

Well she must have received an upgrade since all other handbooks list her as athlete strength and ability (or no super powers). Doesn't say how much super strength she has does it? Where is that scan from?

With that said, whether she has super strength or not isn't the point since she can hurt Spidey with her blows just by being skilled. My argument is that Spidey will not get touched by her in a forum fight. Thus spidey wins 10/10 thanos remade her skeleton and musculature YEARS ago.

you'd know if you well, read any of her appearances and not simply downloaded the handbook, looked at the wiki, or made up your own H1 theory, cause all those things are riddled with omissions and bullshit

handbook writers make tons of mistakes, and that's just in their synopsis for each character's history.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thanos remade her skeleton and musculature YEARS ago.

you'd know if you well, read any of her appearances and not simply downloaded the handbook, looked at the wiki, or made up your own H1 theory, cause all those things are riddled with omissions and bullshit

handbook writers make tons of mistakes, and that's just in their synopsis for each character's history. I already conceded this. I found out she received two upgrades, one in Infinity Watch and the other (I forgot). Current bios now list her with superhuman strength so its ok.

thanos-prime
She was constantly listed as althlete strength for years. Now suddenly shes spider-man level? eek!

Well she must have received an upgrade since all other handbooks list her as athlete strength and ability (or no super powers). Doesn't say how much super strength she has does it? Where is that scan from?

With that said, whether she has super strength or not isn't the point since she can hurt Spidey with her blows just by being skilled. My argument is that Spidey will not get touched by her in a forum fight. Thus spidey wins 10/10 Well unlike you i don't follow handbooks i follow feats so the handbook listing for her means nothing to me.

And the forum rules state they fight in person which means he won't dodge every hit so he will get hit and he will lose.

Naija boy
Lol come on man, that's a bit much isn't it?

lol for that guy, thats nothing. u shud see him when he really gets going.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>