League Of Assassins Vs Twelve Brothers In Silk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/744px-Silk84.jpg

vs

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/Nyssasleague.jpg

Q99
Is Shiva with the league there?

Hm, of the assassins in that picture, some are unknowns. Wam-wam and Kitty Kumbata were both in the Richard Dragon series by Dixon and pretty skilled, able to fight against the likes of Bronze Tiger and Dragon, probably around the level of the brothers. Shrike of course is a Nightwing foe, and trained a lot since his last confrontation with Dick but is still clearly below Cass.

Alpha and Mad Dog are the two best there, Mad Dog being Cassandra's brother and with a rougher form of her move reading, even stabbing a tired Cass in the heart. Alpha's able to give Cass some fight and chosen by Shiva to be Mad Dog's sparring partner.

I'd say, if teacher Shiva is in, then the League probably wins, if not then the Twelve Brothers.

Prep-Man
Nice analysis. Seems like League is a tough group.

Q99
Well some of them are unknowns, but they were all hand-picked for Shiva's private class and some are known badasses. On the Brothers, I think only Rabbit impressed me as an individual fighter rather than due to teamwork, there was some variation in their skills.

If Shiva's included it'd also be 13 to 12, and Shiva's of course the best on the field. Some of the assassins are probably better than most of the brothers (Alpha/Mad Dog being the best examples), some worse, and their teamwork isn't going to be as good, but Sandra is of course able to make up for that, so even if they lose some of their less skilled members fast she'll more than make up for it.

amnesia
The league, because they look really freaking badass.

Q99
Originally posted by amnesia
The league, because they look really freaking badass.

Apparently fashion sense is a requirement for being a top assassin. Who knew?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.