Maverick vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
fight takes place during the civil war tie in...

Maverick has bn hired by shield director: maria to bring in the anti registration heroes, top of his list is luke cage.

Maverick puts on his face plate and tells maria it will be cake.

maria: hows the legacy virus...

Maverick : its in remission, i'm right as rain. it wont interfere with the mission..

Maria: lets hope not, you ready?

Maverick: as can be.. all system checks out.. fully geared..primed and loaded..

Shield hover car flies near a roof.. maverick jumps out and his shield and armor vibrate and glows with electricity as it absorbs the impact... maverick hands glow..

Maria: call us when u need a pick up.

Maverick: will do now leave b4 u are spotted.

Maverick waits on the roof till luke walks by with his wife and child..

luke spots maverick on the roof and hurries his wife carrying his baby inside the apartment.. angry luke walks toward mavericks location..

Maverick didnt want to harm his wife and child so allowed himself to be seen by luke and force him in a solo confrontation.. Maverick jumps from the roof to face luke..

Luke: cute trick but not impressed.. you step on my turf... u threaten my family, my home.. now you'll regret it... soldier boy!!
shield must be out their gawd damn mind senting some supersoldier looking white boy to bring in a black man!! what were they thinkin?! let me guess u'r probably german too, right?!

Sweet christmas!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.