Beta Ray Bill vs. Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/562276-beta_ray_bill_dougie_braithwaite18_super.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/80535-189268-eradicator_super.jpg

Who wins this?

BattleMage
Beta Ray Bill

Prep-Man
Eradicator. He has feats on the level of Surfer and probable his equal.

YFZ 350
Eradicator.

Galan007
Bill wins, imo.

If Majestic can cut through the shielding/armor of Eradicator (in full fortress-mode) with HV, then surely blasts from Stormbreaker could tear through the shielding/armor of the even weaker version of Erads specified in this match -- As for the offensive blasts Erads can utilize, they'd be easily deflected or absorbed via Stormbreaker -- As for a physical melee, Bill has cracked Galactus' helm and shattered planetoids (to name a few) with strikes from his hammer... And I've seen Erads smacked to the wayside by a casual backhand from Majestic, and KO'd (almost killed) by a single strike from an OMAC.

Ambient
This would be a similar fight tween BRB and Stardust..

Avlon
Originally posted by Galan007
Bill wins, imo.

If Majestic can cut through the shielding/armor of Eradicator (in full fortress-mode) with HV, then surely blasts from Stormbreaker could tear through the shielding/armor of the even weaker version of Erads specified in this match -- As for the offensive blasts Erads can utilize, they'd be easily deflected or absorbed via Stormbreaker -- As for a physical melee, Bill has cracked Galactus' helm and shattered planetoids (to name a few) with strikes from his hammer... And I've seen Erads smacked to the wayside by a casual backhand from Majestic, and KO'd (almost killed) by a single strike from an OMAC.

The Omac version was an extremely weakened and sunlight starved version of Erads. The whole reason Supes/Steel/Superboy even showed up was bc Erads put out a faint distress signal.

The same Erads that was backslapped was about to crush Majestic with one hand. Majestic then told Erads later "You almost killed me."

BRB's blasts could also be absorbed/redirected by by Eradicator. I'd wager that Eradicator has a hell of a lot more powers than Bill does.

Let's not forget that BRB was beat up by the same version of Champion that She-Hulk easily beat if we really want to go after "low" feats.

"Id"
I am incline to vote in favor of Bill, since horse face is shown consistently good.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Avlon
The Omac version was an extremely weakened and sunlight starved version of Erads. The whole reason Supes/Steel/Superboy even showed up was bc Erads put out a faint distress signal.

The same Erads that was backslapped was about to crush Majestic with one hand. Majestic then told Erads later "You almost killed me."

BRB's blasts could also be absorbed/redirected by by Eradicator. I'd wager that Eradicator has a hell of a lot more powers than Bill does.

Let's not forget that BRB was beat up by the same version of Champion that She-Hulk easily beat if we really want to go after "low" feats.

Yep. Eradicator is a bit more versatile than Bill, IMO.

amnesia
Eradicator takes this, handily.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Eradicator. He has feats on the level of Surfer and probable his equal.

What feats are those?

Galan007
The Omac version was an extremely weakened and sunlight starved version of Erads. The whole reason Supes/Steel/Superboy even showed up was bc Erads put out a faint distress signal.I don't know where you got this from, but it sure wasn't from the same issue where an OMAC KO'd Eradicator (Superman #220.) Steel is the one who initiated a JLA distress signal, and that was because Erads had gone berzerk and owned him. Additionally, that issue never mentions Erads being "sunlight starved" -- in fact, all of his battles took place in the sunlight.

The same Erads that was backslapped was about to crush Majestic with one hand. Majestic then told Erads later "You almost killed me." The only time Erads was able to subdue Majestic at all was when he went 'full' fortress mode:
http://img529.imageshack.us/i/erad1.jpg/

But even with those upgrades, Majestic was still able to cut through his armor with HV (a point which you neglected to address):
http://img844.imageshack.us/i/erad2.jpg/

Sorry, but if Majestic's HV can cut through Eradicator's upgraded armor that easily, then Bill's blasts could as well.

BRB's blasts could also be absorbed/redirected by by Eradicator. I'd wager that Eradicator has a hell of a lot more powers than Bill does. Has Eradicator absorbed high-level, magic-based attacks (of which Stormbreaker produces)? I only remember him absorbing energy from the FoS, and the sun. If he has, can you please provide a source?

And your opinion that Eradicator has more powers than Bill is moot whether he does or not. Why? Because regardless of how many powers Erads has, Bill has shown, time and time again, that he is able to block/shield against high-level attacks from the likes of Surfer, Thor, Stardust, the Skrull Godkiller, etc. Furthermore, Bill has shown the offensive capability to take down B&T Thor (who owned Surfer with ease) after he got angry/serious. So yeah...

Prep-Man
Was Bill able to beat the Surfer last time? He hardly could keep up.

Galan007
^ a.) The Surfer of nowadays is a whole lot more than he used to be. b.) It should be noted that Bill was very much "keeping up" with Surfer, until he used his board to hit Bill from behind. That's how Surfer was able to gain the edge.

Prep-Man
Too bad Bill didnt have a Spidey sense. Spider-Man> Bill big grin

kgkg
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Too bad Bill didnt have a Spidey sense. Spider-Man> Bill big grin There wasn't much he could do even if he knew it was coming. 1) The board can travel as fast as it wants 2) Bill was already blocking Surfer's attack from the front.

Surfer also noted that he cannot match his power... I don't think Bill ever had a chance there.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bill.

Originally posted by kgkg
There wasn't much he could do even if he knew it was coming. 1) The board can travel as fast as it wants 2) Bill was already blocking Surfer's attack from the front.

Surfer also noted that he cannot match his power... I don't think Bill ever had a chance there.

If he knew it was coming, he could have probably extended his shielding to a 360 radius.

Lol.

kgkg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bill.

If he knew it was coming, he could have probably extended his shielding to a 360 radius.

Lol. Those shields would not hold. Plus Bill couldn't hurt the Surfer there.

amnesia
Those shields would not hold. Plus Bill couldn't hurt the Surfer there.

So a shield that is capable of holding a blast that could take out 1/5 of the universe isn't capable to hold against surfer?

kgkg
Originally posted by amnesia
So a shield that is capable of holding a blast that could take out 1/5 of the universe isn't capable to hold against surfer? Bill has made a 360 shield to hold a blast capable of destroying 1/5 of the universe? I wasn't aware scan?

Even if the shield could hold Bill will still always be on the defense if Surfer used a similar tactic. Considering a close of shot from Strombreaker did absolutely nothing to hurt the Surfer.

amnesia
Bill has made a 360 shield to hold a blast capable of destroying 1/5 of the universe? I wasn't aware scan?

Even if the shield could hold Bill will still always be on the defense if Surfer used a similar tactic. Considering a close of shot from Strombreaker did absolutely nothing to hurt the Surfer.

Well it was Thor's feat, however stormbreaker is equal to mjolnir.

Ask rage for scans, I'm not entirely sure how the scan system works.

kgkg
Originally posted by amnesia
Well it was Thor's feat, however stormbreaker is equal to mjolnir.

Ask rage for scans, I'm not entirely sure how the scan system works. The Thor one I have seen... I don't see how it's applicable in this fight though.

Thor had to whirl his hammer and crate a vortex < don't see how he will pull this off when he Bill had to stop Surfer blacks with SB> plus Thor or anybody doing a feat like that today is unlikely.

Galan007
Even if the shield could hold Bill will still always be on the defense if Surfer used a similar tactic.

Considering a close of shot from Strombreaker did absolutely nothing to hurt the Surfer. His shields would hold, I have no doubt of that.

Bill's physical attacks still knocked the bejesus out of Surfer. That's likely why Surfer chose to cheap shot Bill from behind, as before that he was gaining no headway whatsoever.

kgkg
Originally posted by Galan007 His shields would hold, I have no doubt of that. Based on what? I'm sure he can block with SB but I don't see how a 360 shield will hold attacks from Surfer. Even if they are powerful enough to hold his blast Bill still can't go on the offensive.

Originally posted by Galan007 Bill's physical attacks still knocked the bejesus out of Surfer. Which did absolutely nothing...Surfer seemed unhurt... While bill on the other hand went down rather quickly

Originally posted by Galan007 That's likely why Surfer chose to cheap shot Bill from behind, as before that he was gaining no headway whatsoever. Bill was running... and Surfer was trying to talk sense into him when he realized this did not work he decided to put him down. He did what he had to I mean Bill knew Surfer was out of his board and he didn't think the board can be used as a weapon? Common now

All things considered it even looked like Surfer was actually holding back. Surfer even tells him that he cannot match him so it's better to give up.

Surfer was clearly shown as his superior in BRB own book.

Galan007
Surfer was clearly shown as his superior in BRB own book. Only after Surfer used his board to cheap shot Bill. Before that, Surfer could gain no ground. That is exactly how their battle went down... And FYI, Bill wasn't "running" from Surfer. He was simply trying to reach a certain planet before Galactus did, so that he could destroy it (thus further starving Galactus.)

Regardless, why teh fvck are we debating Surfer?

OneDumbG0
^ Because somehow Eradicator = Surfer. /shrug

kgkg
Regardless, why teh fvck are we debating Surfer? Somebody mentioned the Surfer I'm sure.

iceman24567
Bill imo

BattleMage
I don't know where you got this from, but it sure wasn't from the same issue where an OMAC KO'd Eradicator (Superman #220.) Steel is the one who initiated a JLA distress signal, and that was because Erads had gone berzerk and owned him. Additionally, that issue never mentions Erads being "sunlight starved" -- in fact, all of his battles took place in the sunlight.

The only time Erads was able to subdue Majestic at all was when he went 'full' fortress mode:

But even with those upgrades, Majestic was still able to cut through his armor with HV (a point which you neglected to address):

Sorry, but if Majestic's HV can cut through Eradicator's upgraded armor that easily, then Bill's blasts could as well.

Has Eradicator absorbed high-level, magic-based attacks (of which Stormbreaker produces)? I only remember him absorbing energy from the FoS, and the sun. If he has, can you please provide a source?

And your opinion that Eradicator has more powers than Bill is moot whether he does or not. Why? Because regardless of how many powers Erads has, Bill has shown, time and time again, that he is able to block/shield against high-level attacks from the likes of Surfer, Thor, Stardust, the Skrull Godkiller, etc. Furthermore, Bill has shown the offensive capability to take down B&T Thor (who owned Surfer with ease) after he got angry/serious. So yeah... cool

Avlon
I don't know where you got this from, but it sure wasn't from the same issue where an OMAC KO'd Eradicator (Superman #220.) Steel is the one who initiated a JLA distress signal, and that was because Erads had gone berzerk and owned him. Additionally, that issue never mentions Erads being "sunlight starved" -- in fact, all of his battles took place in the sunlight.

I guess that you missed the part where Steel found him buried alive, damaged, and shielded in lead to the point where even Superman couldn't find him. The only sunlight he got (while still damaged) he pretty much used up as he attacked Supes/Conner.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/2390/pg07.th.jpg

The only time Erads was able to subdue Majestic at all was when he went 'full' fortress mode:

Sorry dude. FULL fortress mode looks more like this:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2143/owningapocalypse5vd.th.jpg
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4216/manofsteel098p176ay.th.jpghttp://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7084/manofsteel098p193mm.th.jpg

The "mini" version that Majestic got was far from "FULL" fortress mode. You see in my scans that Supes HV and David Connors attacks together barely did anything in that mode and Erads in another instance wrecked Apolokips. Futhermore, You forgot to add where Majestic admitted that he was trying to stop Erads from killing him.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5378/omnipath5nu.th.jpg

All Maj did was use his powers to initiate multiversal awareness into Erads who was overwhelmed by the sudden overload of data and left. Erads was about to kill him (using one hand and still not even at full transformation.) There wasn't even any damage done to Eradicator while Majestics ribs were about to be crushed.

If Bill somehow acquires knowledge of Kryptonian tech, X-ray vision, surgical skill and precision, close range, Eradicator forgets his powers, and some luck..then just maybe your scenario may pan out.

Has Eradicator absorbed high-level, magic-based attacks (of which Stormbreaker produces)? I only remember him absorbing energy from the FoS, and the sun. If he has, can you please provide a source?

Energy is just that..energy. To be fair, I'd have to go dig for the scan which states that Eradicator is a master of all forms of energy. In the meanwhile..he could easily take care of Bill like this:

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/1029/intangible1bk.th.jpg

Or Erad can:

Mindrape.
Transmute.
Take control of his bionetics.
Use offensive T-vo.
Etc.

Do you have any scans/references of Beta being able to stop these types of attacks?

And your opinion that Eradicator has more powers than Bill is moot whether he does or not. Why? Because regardless of how many powers Erads has, Bill has shown, time and time again, that he is able to block/shield against high-level attacks from the likes of Surfer, Thor, Stardust, the Skrull Godkiller, etc. Furthermore, Bill has shown the offensive capability to take down B&T Thor (who owned Surfer with ease) after he got angry/serious. So yeah...

In a straight H2H, I would give it to BRB simply because Erads is not a H2H fighter. However, going all out without CIS? BRB would be hard pressed to get around Erads multitude of options. Why would he have to blast Bill when he could simply shut off his bionic portions? Mind rape him, go FULL Fortress (not mini fortress), go intangible and burn him with every touch?

You also haven't addressed Bill losing to Champion...the same Champion who was easily owned by She-Hulk.

Galan007
I guess that you missed the part where Steel found him buried alive, damaged, and shielded in lead to the point where even Superman couldn't find him. The only sunlight he got (while still damaged) he pretty much used up as he attacked Supes/Conner. Being buried for a while =/= sunlight starvation. If Erads was truly as power emaciated as you said, then it's unlikely that he would have been able to contend with Supes/Connor like he did.

Sorry dude. FULL fortress mode looks more like this:

The "mini" version that Majestic got was far from "FULL" fortress mode. You see in my scans that Supes HV and David Connors attacks together barely did anything in that mode and Erads in another instance wrecked Apolokips. Futhermore, You forgot to add where Majestic admitted that he was trying to stop Erads from killing him. Sorry for the terminology miscommunication. I wasn't sure what exactly to call that 'version' of Erads. It's moot regardless. My only point was that Majestic's HV was still sufficient to cut through his upgraded armor.

All Maj did was use his powers to initiate multiversal awareness into Erads who was overwhelmed by the sudden overload of data and left. Erads was about to kill him (using one hand and still not even at full transformation.) There wasn't even any damage done to Eradicator while Majestics ribs were about to be crushed. I don't think you're understanding me. I am not saying that Bill can rewrite Erads like Majestic did. I'm saying that if Majestic's HV can easily burn through Erads, Bill's blasts certainly could as well.

If Bill somehow acquires knowledge of Kryptonian tech, X-ray vision, surgical skill and precision, close range, Eradicator forgets his powers, and some luck..then just maybe your scenario may pan out. Bill has to have all of this info just to blast a hole in Erads?

Energy is just that..energy. To be fair, I'd have to go dig for the scan which states that Eradicator is a master of all forms of energy. Magical energy is almost always treated differently than 'normal' energy. That said, unless Erads has actually manipulated magical energies, then why should I assume he can/would here?

Or Erad can:

Mindrape.
Transmute.
Take control of his bionetics.
Use offensive T-vo.
Etc.

Do you have any scans/references of Beta being able to stop these types of attacks? There's been a few times where attempts have been made (unsuccessfully) to mindrape Bill, and/or overtake his cybernetics. The Asgardian enchantments melted with Bill's vessel prevented that.

Furthermore, has this version of Erads used those types of powers? Becuase iirc, this Erads wasn't known for using his abilities to their best.

However, going all out without CIS?

BRB would be hard pressed to get around Erads multitude of options. Why would he have to blast Bill when he could simply shut off his bionic portions? Mind rape him,

go FULL Fortress (not mini fortress), go intangible and burn him with every touch? a.) Who said anything about no CIS? Versus characters always fight in character.

b.) I addressed the technopathy/mindrape options above.

c.) As for Erads going full fortress mode in this battle, I was unaware that would be an option for him. I thought this was strictly the red/black version (specified by the OP pic.)

You also haven't addressed Bill losing to Champion...the same Champion who was easily owned by She-Hulk. I am not of the opinion that She-Hulk is > Bill, so I don't know what you want me to address..?

Prep-Man
Weird is a energy being, who can manipulate all types. Yes, even magic. If eradicator is the same, he can manipulate Bill's. Energy is energy.

Galan007
Eradicator =/= The Weird. Thus I don't care what the latter can do.

The Nuul
What defense does Bill have against Matter and Genetic manip?

OneDumbG0
^ What defense does Erads have against Matter and Energy manip?

Prep-Man
You're right, Erads has shown better manipulation than Weird has.

Sr J-Bieb
Only after Surfer used his board to cheap shot Bill. Before that, Surfer could gain no ground. That is exactly how their battle went down... And FYI, Bill wasn't "running" from Surfer. He was simply trying to reach a certain planet before Galactus did, so that he could destroy it (thus further starving Galactus.)

Regardless, why teh fvck are we debating Surfer? If Bill wasn't moving on a speeding Skuttlebutt, he would have been a still target, and wouldn't have been able to block nearly as many attacks IMO.

Anyway, Bill wins here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Those shields would not hold. Plus Bill couldn't hurt the Surfer there.

Haha yea. Okay there. If Stormbreaker is even half as powerful as Mjolnir, they'll hold.

How do you know?

Avlon
Being buried for a while =/= sunlight starvation. If Erads was truly as power emaciated as you said, then it's unlikely that he would have been able to contend with Supes/Connor like he did.

It's right in the scan, buried/damaged. Buried to the point where even Supes didn't find him would be pretty sunlight starved.

No matter how you spin it.. Eradicator was not at 100% mentally of physically in that book. As someone who read it, you know it as well as I do.

Sorry for the terminology miscommunication. I wasn't sure what exactly to call that 'version' of Erads. It's moot regardless. My only point was that Majestic's HV was still sufficient to cut through his upgraded armor.

Moot point only because it doesn't suit your debate. You claimed "Full Fortress" and I showed you that your example obviously wasn't so. Got it? Glad we're good now.

I don't think you're understanding me. I am not saying that Bill can rewrite Erads like Majestic did. I'm saying that if Majestic's HV can easily burn through Erads, Bill's blasts certainly could as well.

Bill has to have all of this info just to blast a hole in Erads?

I could have sworn there was a scan of Eradicator going intangible and burning Supermans face with a touch. Damn. Guess you missed it.

It would be kind of hard to blast someone who can go intangible and yet still attack you with enough power to burn any version of Supermans skin with a touch.

Magical energy is almost always treated differently than 'normal' energy.

Useless and opinionated conjecture and an entirely different debate since this isn't even remotely true...especially when it's the standard blast here and there superhero fight.

There's been a few times where attempts have been made (unsuccessfully) to mindrape Bill, and/or overtake his cybernetics. The Asgardian enchantments melted with Bill's vessel prevented that.

How powerful were these mindrapers? Eradicator has overriden mental control from Maxima, Braniac, Darkseid, ect...

Who tried and failed to control Bills Cybernetics?

Is there a solid example or Bill resisting transmutation of any sort?

Furthermore, has this version of Erads used those types of powers? Becuase iirc, this Erads wasn't known for using his abilities to their best.

You mean that the supporting character didn't use all his abilities vs the main one in his own title? Damn! What a surprise!

Moot point. He's used the abilities more than once and this this a forum battle.

a.) Who said anything about no CIS? Versus characters always fight in character.

b.) I addressed the technopathy/mindrape options above.

c.) As for Erads going full fortress mode in this battle, I was unaware that would be an option for him. I thought this was strictly the red/black version (specified by the OP pic.)

Actually you didn't address it. You basically said "it kinda happened in some issue sometime and someplace by someone"... pretty moot.

As for "Full fortress" why wouldn't it be an option? He used it to full effect with no problem in the Apokolips now. No extra powerup needed.

I am not of the opinion that She-Hulk is > Bill, so I don't know what you want me to address..?

The fact that all characters have low showings particularly when it's not their book. An Omac (whose power levels were all over the place in that era) Ko'd an already damaged Eradicator.

Bill was KO'd by a guy who got his ass whipped by She-Hulk in the same book. By coincidence..it was...her book.

We could go around in circles all day, but unlike many here I do not have that type of patience. Bottom line is at the top of their game and IMO Eradicator has the edge. You feel the need to disagree? That's fine.

Dismissed and have a nice day. smile

smile

"Id"
If I am not mistaken, Bill can tag intangible foes given that Stardust attempted to pull the same trick, and suddenly found himself hammer bashed.

Originally posted by The Nuul
What defense does Bill have against Matter and Genetic manip?

Stormbreaker. confused

Avlon
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ What defense does Erads have against Matter and Energy manip?

Nice, the old question with a question scheme....

Eradicator has manipulated the dna of entire civilizations of alien races, turned stone into a kryptonian body, supernova'd the sun, turned a brick building into a highly advanced and working kryptonian structure... ect.

What examples does Bill have in this department?

Here is one or Eradicator just for kicks.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1296/fleshmanip15is.th.jpghttp://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5451/fleshmanip21kd.th.jpg

And Matrix mindraped by Eradicator. She had to leave the planet to escape his influence.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/4589/actioncomics644p07lp6.th.jpg

King Castle
ppl need to stay current with the characters especially with DCU due to retcons and rewrites of the characters.. plus the damn numerable crisis that are meant to get rid of past history and feats,,

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
ppl need to stay current with the characters especially with DCU due to retcons and rewrites of the characters.. plus the damn numerable crisis that arent to get rid of past history and feats,,

?

what he posted is valid.

Avlon
ppl need to stay current with the characters especially with DCU due to retcons and rewrites of the characters.. plus the damn numerable crisis that arent to get rid of past history and feats,,

Everything I posted is valid to the character...especially once all of Eradicator versions merged.

The only thing that has changed as far as I am aware is that there were also military units called "Eradicators" after IC.

King Castle
from what i recall eradicator secondary retcon when superman died.. eradicator no longer had full energy manipulation and his memory was missing..

then the third retcon he was merged by a scientist sharing the mind but the human was dominant personality..

not sure how they continued to retcon the character but a lot of the feats during that time eradicator wasnt aware of due to damage memory and lack of knowledge..

does the current eradicator back to being the pre- crisis story lvls with knowledge and personalities and no longer hampered with the various retcon to his character?

seriously, i am asking

Avlon
Originally posted by "Id"
If I am not mistaken, Bill can tag intangible foes given that Stardust attempted to pull the same trick, and suddenly found himself hammer bashed.

I don't recall Stardust doing the same thing that Eradicator did to Superman at all.

Needless to say...if Stardust would have done the same thing..it probably would have gone better for him/her/it.

King Castle
intangibility dont mean squat to a magic hammer...

anyways....

that tank trick matter manipulation i doubt would work on a highly advance alien cybernetic life form who happens to also have a magic construct hybridized body with a magic hammer...

BRB would simply negate the energy attempt to manipulate him via just telling the hammer what it wants without talking or twisting it in front of him.. or drawing out eradicators energy based body into the hammer.

"Id"
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6361/stormbreaker0317.th.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6361/stormbreaker0317.jpg

Avlon
from what i recall eradicator secondary retcon when superman died.. eradicator no longer had full energy manipulation and his memory was missing..

That version of Eradicator turned stone into a fully working kryptonian body and manipulated kryptonite energy to power up Superman.

then the third retcon he was merged by a scientist sharing the mind but the human was dominant personality..

That was Dr. David Connor. However, later story lines showed that the original program never died, it simply had the power to absorb others memories into itself.

does the current eradicator back to being the pre- crisis story lvls with knowledge and personalities and no longer hampered with the various retcon to his character?

seriously, i am asking

There is no pre-crisis Eradicator that I am aware of. Pre-infinity crisis David merged back with Kem-EL (the original program) and even managed to absorb memories from Davids wife along the way.

The last version of Eradicator is all the versions in with the original programming back in charge. Experience has just made him a little nicer but still easily pissed off.

Avlon
Originally posted by "Id"
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6361/stormbreaker0317.th.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6361/stormbreaker0317.jpg

3rd panel they were both solid and had contact with each other.

That last panel looks like the hammer missed..not like it went through him.

Avlon
intangibility dont mean squat to a magic hammer...

anyways....

A magic hammer don't mean squat if you don't have arms to swing them with after being turned to a slug. smile Better yet, Mind raping Bill to smash his own head with his own hammer.

that tank trick matter manipulation i doubt would work on a highly advance alien cybernetic life form who happens to also have a magic construct hybridized body with a magic hammer...

Is this an opinion of is there proof of this? I've never seen Bill do anything remotely appearing to be such advanced matter manip.

BRB would simply negate the energy attempt to manipulate him via just telling the hammer what it wants without talking or twisting it in front of him.. or drawing out eradicators energy based body into the hammer.

If that was the case then his battles with Stardust and Surfer would have gone a whole different direction then, wouldn't they?

King Castle
look the hammer can miss intangible beings if it is not attuned or charged to hit it..

its the whole spill of them... they make a conscious effort to command the hammer to do something..

if BRB misses the 1st time and brings it back knowing the enemy was intangible a simple mental command to the hammer would let him hit him in the second swing.

that scan i agree that stardust simply made herself tangible.. or could simply have just made parts of her intangible either way BRB wants to hit her he is going to once he finds out she is intangible.

Avlon
look the hammer can miss intangible beings if it is not attuned or charged to hit it..

If you saw my scan, you saw how quickly Erads went intangible and then with a simple touch burned Supermans face. Bills face is a far bigger target and being blinded in such a manner would not be advantageous in a battle.

its the whole spill of them... they make a conscious effort to command the hammer to do something..

Erads can also consciously do a lot of things. That is the point. I haven't seen any scans yet of Bill resisting matter manip from someone who can perform it on Eradicators level.

if BRB misses the 1st time and brings it back knowing the enemy was intangible a simple mental command to the hammer would let him hit him in the second swing.

Missing an attack on someone with kryptonian+ abilities is never advised.

that scan i agree that stardust simply made herself tangible.. or could simply have just made parts of her intangible either way BRB wants to hit her he is going to once he finds out she is intangible.

I have never seen Stardust burn someone with just a touch and causing the type of damage that the Eradicator has.

Sr J-Bieb
Bill was KO'd by a guy who got his ass whipped by She-Hulk in the same book. By coincidence..it was...her book.
Champion had the Power Gem against Bill, and She-Hulk beat Champion without the Power Gem.

Galan007
Dismissed and have a nice day.laughing out loud Your ego has always brought a smile to my face. Anyhow, I guess I could respond to all of your points individually... But why? You'll just come back with the same 'ol shpeel you always do where Supes-related fellas are concerned.

Thus I bid thee good day. smile

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
If Bill wasn't moving on a speeding Skuttlebutt, he would have been a still target, and wouldn't have been able to block nearly as many attacks IMO.

Anyway, Bill wins here. Skuttlebutt moving through space didn't have an effect on Bill's ability to block Surfer's energy attacks, doh.

OneDumbG0
Avlon: Did you not notice that you didn't even answer the question I posed? Or should we all assume that in your hastily drawn list of feats/scans was just you trying to deflect from the fact that I turned that other poster's shallow inquiry back onto him?

Amirite or amirite? vin

Sr J-Bieb
Skuttlebutt moving through space didn't have an effect on Bill's ability to block Surfer's energy attacks, doh. It's not hard to block attacks when they're always coming straight at you. Which wouldn't have happened had he not been on Scuttlebutt.

victorymaker
Stalemate.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Which wouldn't have happened had he not been on Scuttlebutt. Proof, plz. ermmhappy

amnesia
I have changed my mind, Bill wins.

Sr J-Bieb
Proof, plz. ermmhappy That's not how Surfer fights.

There's your proof.

Avlon
laughing out loud Your ego has always brought a smile to my face.

As is should in the glory of my presence. smile

Anyhow, I guess I could respond to all of your points individually... But why? You'll just come back with the same 'ol shpeel you always do where Supes-related fellas are concerned.

Yes, we could go in circles ad nauseum I'm sure. Certainly I'm sure that we all love digging through back issues to pull out points that the other side will simply ignore.

Thus I bid thee good day. smile

Peace brah.

Avlon
Avlon: Did you not notice

Pretty much.

Or should we all assume

Who is we and why should I care? wink

that in your hastily drawn list of feats/scans was just you trying to deflect from the fact that

I prefer parry.

I turned that other poster's shallow inquiry back onto him?

I'm sure you plotted that for months.

Amirite or amirite? vin

Whichever is the answer that makes you feel good about yourself. eek!

Warlord
bill wins this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.