ezio runs the assassination gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
his equipment will include smoke bombs, throwing knives, hidden blade, sword, and a dagger. there will be 3 people he need to kill, but it does not have to be stleath assassination.he has eagle vision, no apple of eden.

1.desmond miles
2. altair (both have eagle vision, aand the same equipment ezio have )
3.sam fisher ( only has a knife, and sonar googles )

go for it wink

MooCowofJustice
Theoretically stops at Desmond Miles due to them having the same abilities and experiences. If by some miracle he passes that, he will not pass Altair.

BloodRawEngine
I'd be hard-pressed to say either Altair or Ezio would make it past Desmond by AC2's end (especially if he continues to learn through the Animus in AC Brotherhood). If he does, then I'll say now that I still hold to Ezio being able to take Altair. He's become virtually everything Altair became throughout his life, including the master of the entire Assassin's Order as shown by AC Brotherhood. I'm not about to give Altair an advantage of youth either just because Ezio is 45 by Brotherhood.

BloodRain
Besides equipment and age the only difference is that Ezio was a free-running street-brawler until he became an assassin at 17(?) whilst Altair was trained as a child. Slight edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.