Superman VS Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no speed blitze or range
superman thinks this is a batman villian

The Nuul
Reported.

These stupid threads has to stop please.

Kasper Gutman
Ya the threads a bit stupid but Omega Red isn't totally wussy and has fought people like Colossus before. And we've seen omega Red vs Thor threads before so need to report in my opinion. And ya supes crushes.

the ninjak
Lets say that Superman just stood there and let OR do his thing how would that turn out?

Kasper Gutman
If he just stood there then the death spore power should eventually affect Superman. I'm totally talking out of my butt since I can't think of someone comparable that Omega Red has actually fought on panel. I'd say Supeman feels weekened by the life force drain but that's it. Ya he's immune to just about every type of disease but this is a pretty unique mutant power.

Before you eat me alive I did say it was a bit of a silly thread.

StiltmanFTW
Sooner or later Supes would come to conclusion that it can't be Batman villain. Then he'd beat the crap out of him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sooner or later Supes would come to conclusion that it can't be Batman villain. Then he'd beat the crap out of him. why would the batman villain part make any difference?

Lord_Talron
super-kid gloves? idk.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
why would the batman villain part make any difference? Humans are not really durable nor strong so Supes would pull his punches even more, while OR can take Colossus punches etc. Still a stupid "stipulation".

Endless Mike
I don't think the spores would affect him at all, he's been shown to be immune to worse stuff.

Colossus-Big C
the spores affected colossus, and colossus is immune to pretty much everything,virus, acid, chemicals, some magic, and even telepathy

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the spores affected colossus, and colossus is immune to pretty much everything,virus, acid, chemicals, some magic, and even telepathy Superman isn't Colossus. no expression

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.