Dr Doom vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Wolverine has a century of prep, Doom has just ten minutes.

Who wins?

evil face

King Castle
shi'ar tech, apocalypse tech his teams knowledge and access logan can win unless doom uses his time machine and counters logan.

TheLordofMurder
LOL!!

What in the heck is Wolvie going to do with a century of prep!? Sharpen his claws? Prepare a witty speech? Do pushup's and run 10 miles sprints?

Doom installs a magnetism-manipulating device in his armor during those ten minutes...bfr's wolvie...then goes back to plotting to take over the world.

psycho gundam
doom laughs at the idea of wolverine coming for him solo, and him needing a century to do it. after he laughs for two minutes he dusts off some magnetic tech he probably has lying around and has his doombots make an array so that wolverine's skeleton pretty much makes him unable to touch doom.

...or just raises a shield

...or just uses his time cube

... or just simply lets wolverine try and get him but just beats his ass regardless

King Castle
obviously you didnt take the time to think b4 u posted... logan has access to various wpns and tech and has shown to use them in the comics. erm

anyways he will also wear the guardian suit and get zoe culloden for some transdimensional tech..

srankmissingnin
Everything mentioned so far can be countered by Wolverine using Guardian's battle armor (which he has borrowed before)... and that would be the very first thing he did on day one of a hundred years of prep....

King Castle
also the apoc death armor that he would wear over the guardian suit for further amp.

plus murumasa blade...

the wrist time tech field that he wore alongside forge for time travel...

plus natural immunity to temporal manipulation thx to the fight with the adversary fight in the water fall...

plus roma gift to be immune to technological scanner via spell..

the expeditor wrist tech would allow him to phase between realities and also BFR doom..

logan has a lot of access to weapons..durverine

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King Castle
also the apoc death armor that he would wear over the guardian suit for further amp.

plus murumasa blade...

the wrist time tech field that he wore alongside forge for time travel...

plus natural immunity to temporal manipulation thx to the fight with the adversary fight in the water fall...

plus roma gift to be immune to technological scanner via spell..

the expeditor wrist tech would allow him to phase between realities and also BFR doom..

logan has a lot of access to weapons..durverine

He only needs Nightcrawler and a blanket. cool

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/th_UncannyX-Men14714vsDoom.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/Fights/th_UncannyX-Men14715vsDoom.jpg

amnesia
I can deal with you people thinking that wolverine could deal with the justice league and king Thor.

But doctor doom? Now you are going waaaaaay to far.

King Castle
i can deal with ppl saying logan doesnt have a chance of winning so long as u r aware of everything logan has done with prep in comic history...

which its obvious most dont they just auto give it to doom..

amnesia
Well Logan isn't the smartest of the bunch either.

Dr.Doom is. If he knows Logan is coming he will beat him.

r0nm0n88
wolverines a procrastinator, he would only do about a year or two of prep.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by amnesia
I can deal with you people thinking that wolverine could deal with the justice league and king Thor.

But doctor doom? Now you are going waaaaaay to far.

He has a 100 years of prep. Do you know how much time that is? As it stands he's already done things with a few days prep that would give him an decent shot at Doom. 100 years is over kill with his resources.

King Castle
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
wolverines a procrastinator, he would only do about a year or two of prep. BS, well maybe a little but then only b/c he figures by the time century rolls around he will have better access to weapons.. so he might procrastinate the 1st 98 yrs but the last 2 will murder doom.. cool

@amnesia

logan is a tactical genius, a combat vet both in modern warfare as well as extraterrestrial and meta battles and even wars..

these reasons is why he shouldnt be underestimated when he knows who he is fighting... u know how many powers he has access to just by goin into his closet or making a phone call or even the door next door or abilities that writers have forgotten he possesses?

list:

Guardian suit: flight, superstrength, forcefield, energy blast, life feed scanners, armor

Death armor: teleportation, celestial based tech: bomb, sword with multiple phasing and disruption frequencies, stealth, psi blocks.. armor..

Natural forgotten abilities: lvl 9 psi implants, mental booby traps, magic gift to not show up any tech scanners by the guardian of the universe Roma, magic immunity to time manipulation he will always no some thing is wrong and time manipulation should not effect him side effect of being caught up in a temporal vortex battle and magic spewing everywhere..

LL&L : he is a client and has certain privileges and access to temporal tech.. zoe culloden wrist tech: allows for temporal reality phasing.. cant fight something that stands out of time and space and can phase through things...also allows to be used as a BFR blast sending the person to another reality.

Cyclop's Closet: his muramasa sword

Maverick's armory: vibe bullets, carbonadium bullets, adamantium bullets.. hell, maverick probably let him wear his tech armor as well..

Forge: logan already wore and donned temporal wrist time machine wich also grants them immunity to temporal manipulation as a safeguard when altering time. smokin'

amnesia
tl;dr, he still isn't that smart bro.

snikt bub

King Castle
whatever.. when i hear responses like ur all it takes is to look at the registration date and it tells you all u need to know...

logan would be a walking nightmare for doom. a tank reminiscent to the 80's style cable

amnesia
whatever.. when i hear responses like ur all it takes is to look at the registration date and it tells you all u need to know...

logan would be a walking nightmare for doom. a tank reminiscent to the 80's style cable

thumb up

I take this was supposed to be a joke, but seriously, logan wins with a century of prep. He has access to too much tech and outside help. Right now he could have access to romulus's power network and resources as well.

King Castle
obvious spite against doom..
i mean look who he is fighting and the onesided prep.
wolverine2

Parmaniac
Does burrowing stuff count as prep? I thought prep is something you can pull off with your own stuff at home/lab/arsenal and building it yourself.

King Castle
umm.. the X mansion lab.. prep is prep.. that's like asking thing to prep but not use anything he has access to from reed or the lab.

Logan isnt going to reed but his own circle of friend's support and home.

plus these are canon feats done with prep in comics.logan

ankur29
Dr. Doom ftw

unless logan can become as smart as doom in the century

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doom.

A hundred years? You need to even up the odds.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He has a 100 years of prep. Do you know how much time that is? As it stands he's already done things with a few days prep that would give him an decent shot at Doom. 100 years is over kill with his resources. Like what?

Doom wins.

Sends him back in time with his time cube, doesn't even need prep.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Like what?

Doom wins.

Scans of Doom using time-bfr? biscuits

King Castle
Like what?

Doom wins.

Sends him back in time with his time cube, doesn't even need prep. logan uses one of the many time machines in forges lab to get back.. the wrist time machine he wore when he fought the adversary some 6oo yrs in the past oughta do it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Scans of Doom using time-bfr? biscuits Seriously?Originally posted by King Castle
logan uses one of the many time machines in forges lab to get back.. the wrist time machine he wore when he fought the adversary some 6oo yrs in the past oughta do it. And you're assuming he has on this on himself, why?

King Castle
bishop grabbed a random time machine arm from forge's unsecure lab in the x mansion.

logan knows what to look for and its under his home's roof. plus prep would tell him to plan accordingly when dealing with doom and he has a 100yrs so yes.durverine

Mindset
bishop grabbed a random time machine arm from forge's unsecure lab in the x mansion.

logan knows what to look for and its under his home's roof. plus prep would tell him to plan accordingly when dealing with doom and he has a 100yrs so yes.durverine How would he know he needs a time machine against Doom?

amnesia
doom achieved immortality apparently. Unless wolverine is supposed to fight a 140 year old.

King Castle
How would he know he needs a time machine against Doom? enemy bio's past experience with doom from various heroes.. shield files or LL&L... they all in the past have helped logan find ppl or get info on ppl..

LL&L would be the most effective way and more likely to help logan get info due to logan being a high priority client..

either way avenger files and stuff... come on ppl.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Mindset
enemy bio's past experience with doom from various heroes.. shield files or LL&L... they all in the past have helped logan find ppl or get info on ppl..

LL&L would be the most effective way and more likely to help logan get info due to logan being a high priority client..

either way avenger files and stuff... come on ppl. There are about 5 people who know Doom has a time cube.

Wolverine isn't getting any info from Osborn.

janus77
Doom ftw. Doom does a mind transfer with a ressurected Jean Grey, Wolverine sobs and puts an adamantium claw through himself for the loss smile

King Castle
There are about 5 people who know Doom has a time cube.

Wolverine isn't getting any info from Osborn. no but he is getting info from the zoe culledon.. she is a temporal reality traveler who studies various possible timelines and convergences.. she would know without a doubt if logan had her collect info on doom and possible scenarios in a 616 reality.

Mindset
no but he is getting info from the zoe culledon.. she is a temporal reality traveler who studies various possible timelines and convergences.. she would know without a doubt if logan had her collect info on doom and possible scenarios in a 616 reality. So his prep is getting other people to prep for him?

srankmissingnin
Like what?

Doom wins.

Like using Ironman armor, Guardian's armor, stealing Reeds teraforming bomb or using a group of Sentinels as his own personal attack dogs?

Time travel is nothing. Wolverine's bank is part of time traveling, cross dimensional, intergalactic mega-conglomerate, that is all a front for all private espionage firm. He can get all the time travel gear he needs from them and more. LL&L are the ones who created Psylocke's old impervious battle armor at the request of Wolverine after all. Any weapon or device, any information he needs, they'll give him and they aren't only resource he has to tap.

and some versions of the Guardian armor can open up worm holes as well.

srankmissingnin
So his prep is getting other people to prep for him?

If James Bond had prep, he'd get Q to make him what he needs. cool

King Castle
his prep is tracking down info however he can.. in comics he asked zoe to give him files on apocalyse and what was happening inside his citadel...

he even traveled alongside her while she was giving him the possible future occurrence with his actions and them interfering directly with time and its convergence in the pivotal moment.

i dont think you understand how deep logan is with LL&L he is an agent of theirs always has b4 and after he left the government...

he knows where the offices are where temporal chambers are to step out of realities and he is allowed access and privileges its the same as asking forge or beast to turn on the computer and help him out.

Mindset
Like using Ironman armor, Guardian's armor, stealing Reeds teraforming bomb or using a group of Sentinels as his own personal attack dogs?

Time travel is nothing. Wolverine's bank is part of time traveling, cross dimensional, intergalactic mega-conglomerate, that is all a front for all private espionage firm. He can get all the time travel gear he needs from them and more. LL&L are the ones who created Psylocke's old impervious battle armor at the request of Wolverine after all. Any weapon or device, any information he needs, they'll give him and they aren't only resource he has to tap.

and some versions of the Guardian armor can open up worm holes as well. Those people would lose to Doom 1 on 1, and they use their equipment better than Wolverine. Sentinels aren't doing dick to Doom, probably wouldn't even get past his shields. Ok, Doom uses his time cube and reverts all Wolverine's equipment to nuts and bolts, then sends an army of mindless ones and Doombots, while he opens a portal of Mephisto's realm and throws Logan in.Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If James Bond had prep, he'd get Q to make him what he needs. cool James isn't asking him for his entire prep, though. e.g. info and equipment.

Bentley
Ok, Doom uses his time cube and reverts all Wolverine's equipment to nuts and bolts

Now, I would like scans of that! eek!

Mindset
Now, I would like scans of that! eek! You didn't see when he used his time cube and his destroyed castle and reverted it back to being built?

You know, we have respect threads for this kind of thing.

Mindset
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor56-TimeCubeDarkAvengers03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor57-TimeCube.jpg

amnesia
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor56-TimeCubeDarkAvengers03.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Inventions/DoomArmor57-TimeCube.jpg

i came

Bentley
You didn't see when he used his time cube and his destroyed castle and reverted it back to being built?

You know, we have respect threads for this kind of thing.

I never saw that before! eek!

Nah, actually I did. It seemed to me that Doom pulled his castle from the past to put it into the present.

King Castle
cute... while doom is making a sex face summoning the cube logan ports in and slices his head off..

Mindset
I never saw that before! eek!

Nah, actually I did. It seemed to me that Doom pulled his castle from the past to put it into the present. So he altered time on a localized area, is that what you're saying? Originally posted by King Castle
cute... while doom is making a sex face summoning the cube logan ports in and slices his head off.. Or he'll be battling an army of Doom's creation.

Not to mention Doom can use the time cube while he's moving. smile

OneDumbG0
his prep is tracking down info however he can.. in comics he asked zoe to give him files on apocalyse and what was happening inside his citadel...

he even traveled alongside her while she was giving him the possible future occurrence with his actions and them interfering directly with time and its convergence in the pivotal moment.

i dont think you understand how deep logan is with LL&L he is an agent of theirs always has b4 and after he left the government...

he knows where the offices are where temporal chambers are to step out of realities and he is allowed access and privileges its the same as asking forge or beast to turn on the computer and help him out. Zoe Culloden already quit LL&L last time I read.

LL&L sure would have been useful when X-Force was out for Bishop. Guess Wolverine just forgot.

King Castle
or just didnt include them b/c it make a short story... i guess you can say that about every single story when every hero has access to everyone else but forget to ask for help.. erm

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Zoe Culloden already quit LL&L last time I read.

LL&L sure would have been useful when X-Force was out for Bishop. Guess Wolverine just forgot.

LL&L is pretty evil, you don't want to call in any favors unless you have to.

King Castle
i dont think they are evil just the their views and grasp on reality is far higher then the petty needs of some one from a lower plane of existence.

OneDumbG0
or just didnt include them b/c it make a short story... i guess you can say that about every single story when every hero has access to everyone else but forget to ask for help.. Fine. Wolverine will be equally as stupid or forgetful in a hypothetical prep battle as well. In line with the comics.

Doom still wins.

Bentley
So he altered time on a localized area, is that what you're saying?

That was my impression when I saw it for the first time, the castle engulfed by the cube is picked from a secondary timeline and brought to the present.

Mindset
That was my impression when I saw it for the first time, the castle engulfed by the cube is picked from a secondary timeline and brought to the present. So he reverted time in a localized area.

Bentley
So he reverted time in a localized area.

He didn't revert time as much as he brought a physical object from another timeline. I think that was the idea of the cube engulfing the castle was meant to convey.

King Castle
like i said forge's temporal bands gives logan a temporal manipulation nullfield not including logan's own temporal immunity due to the magic temporal energies that he was exposed to when fighting the adversary.

i am sure anything on his person would be safe from time manipulation due to the temporal bands.

Mindset
He didn't revert time as much as he brought a physical object from another timeline. I think that was the idea of the cube engulfing the castle was meant to convey. The time cube lets you travel forward and backward in time, so the affected area would be moving forward or backward in time.

I don't see how it makes sense that he would be picking up objects randomly in the timestream and using them to replace objects in his time.

King Castle
why not? only one losing out is another probable timeline reality.. i am sure that doom would be pissed but what's he gonna do?

Mindset
like i said forge's temporal bands gives logan a temporal manipulation nullfield not including logan's own temporal immunity due to the magic temporal energies that he was exposed to when fighting the adversary.

i am sure anything on his person would be safe from time manipulation due to the temporal bands. Any scans?

Mindset
why not? only one losing out is another probable timeline reality.. i am sure that doom would be pissed but what's he gonna do? Because that's not how the time cube was shown to work?

Wei Phoenix

When did he do that anyway?

OneDumbG0
^ Dark Avengers #4. Originally posted by King Castle

i am sure anything on his person would be safe from time manipulation due to the temporal bands. Yeah. This temporal immunity had to be worked around so that Cable could transport him through time into the future in Second Coming.

Oh... wait...

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
When did he do that anyway? In Dark Avengers after he had beaten Morgana.

King Castle
srankmissingnin

i need scans!! of wolverine and forges temporal adventures!!!

forge talking about the wrist bands keeping them anchored and save from adversary temporal manipulation..

the fight in the temporal vortex with adversary... time being altered and snapping in on itself erasing temporal anomaly of logan being dead and alive in the same exact time line..

forge talking to logan as reality was altered in the future and forge telling elsie Dee that logan now has temporal immunity which is why he can remember time bein altered around him..

also a sentinel in the ant hill telling jubilee after scanning logan that he has bn exposed to temporal energies making him permanently immune to temporal manipulation.. and whatnot?

King Castle
^ Dark Avengers #4. Yeah. This temporal immunity had to be worked around so that Cable could transport him through time into the future in Second Coming.

Oh... wait... i am not talking about transportation.. i am talking about the inability to try to alter the past to kill logan or force him to die via accelerated time manipulation...

BlackZero30x
i really don't believe that people are actually arguing for wolverine in this.....

King Castle
i cant believe ppl think logan wont do anything with a 100yrs prep.

OneDumbG0
i am not talking about transportation.. i am talking about the inability to try to alter the past to kill logan or force him to die via accelerated time manipulation... Right like how he wasn't changed at all during Age of Apocalypse.

Oh... wait...

BlackZero30x
I cant believe people actually think wolverine has the brain power to prep for the 2nd smartest person on the planet no expression

King Castle
i cant believe ppl dont think he is smart enough to ask chuck, beast and various ppl to help him come up with sh%#... or grab some of his old equipment for help.

Bentley
Because that's not how the time cube was shown to work?

My interpretation is that Doom had his timecube set to a certain default location of his castle in the time-stream -a castle backup if you will-, and then he pulled it from the mainstream into the physical location he was.

What he did in the scan cannot be explained solely by travelling back and foward into time, unless Doom himself travelled to another timeline, which wouldn't make sense because he wouldn't be 616 Doom anymore. He time-shifted an existing Castle into his timeline.

Mindset
My interpretation is that Doom had his timecube set to a certain default location of his castle in the time-stream -a castle backup if you will-, and then he pulled it from the mainstream into the physical location he was.

What he did in the scan cannot be explained solely by travelling back and foward into time, unless Doom himself travelled to another timeline, which wouldn't make sense because he wouldn't be 616 Doom anymore. He time-shifted an existing Castle into his timeline. You're interpretation isn't backed by anything.

Second part of your post doesn't make sense.

The Nuul
Wolverine speed blitzs Doom and cuts him to bits. Combo to cut ftw!

BlackZero30x
i cant believe ppl dont think he is smart enough to ask chuck, beast and various ppl to help him come up with sh%#... or grab some of his old equipment for help.

lol the "i can't believe" has been fun....but seriously i have a few things id like to start with.

1). Is or is not preparation something that(unless on a team)an individual must do themselves?

2). assuming you can prep via the help of others it would take more then beast to prep for doom.

3). I highly doubt that even reed knows the fullest extent of dooms devices and or knowledge.....especially since he even has old atlantian books of sorcery.....

...which let me explain what i mean....the fact that he has these old books and most if not everyone does not even know so how can someone prep for something they don't even know he has.....

i was not saying the atlantina books give him the win they were an example...just wanted to be clear....

Omega Vision
Generally prep doesn't include asking for the help of others unless those others are your underlings/henchmen.

Bentley
You're interpretation isn't backed by anything.

Second part of your post doesn't make sense.

Look at the sequence: Doom is standing on the ruins, then he has a flying cube, the flying cube hoovers above the castle, Doom places the flying cube, we see as the castle is engulfed by the cube, then the castle is at the physical location in which Doom was placing the flying cube.

The important part is to know that there are two cubes depicted, one next to Doom and another one engulfing the castle in another timeline. Or why do you think the castle is shown being engulfed by the cube?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
Wolverine speed blitzs Doom and cuts him to bits. Combo to cut ftw! doombot with mutant power inhibiting nanites in it.

King Castle
prep is using one's own resources one has access to.. the X mansion and tech inside of it plus the ppl who live inside who can help him understand.. or lend him their equipment that is lying around the X mansion or holding on to it for logan's sake..

Omega Vision
prep is using one's own resources one has access to.. the X mansion and tech inside of it plus the ppl who live inside who can help him understand.. or lend him their equipment that is lying around the X mansion or holding on to it for logan's sake..
You realize that within a century's time most of those friends will die, right?

BlackZero30x

ok i'll go with that....who in the X-Mansion can even touch doom with prep?

the X-Men are not enough.....not even forges tech.....because everyone and everything in their is like baby toys when compared to doom's brain power, connections/resources, occult items/books, and mechanical objects.

wolverine uses a time machine then doom uses his and goes back farther.....kills wolverine via killing his parents or the sort.

and not to mention his combat training isn't going to help at all so that rules out that kinda of prep altogether. beast is smart but not doom smart so that's now out....

i mean now all he has is forges tech....and were talking 100yrs of prep so those people and or items wont always be their.

Lord Feron
Danyum....!

King Castle
forge's time machine wrist tech keeps the person wearing it from being effected by time and anchored to the time he is in..

Doom going back in time to kill logan wouldnt work,, funny how ppl keep ignoring that part of forge's time machine!!! its bn repeated like at 5 times!!!!

and a 100 yrs is more then enough for logan to learn and get his hands on some serious tech... even using the danger room for learning and being taught or helped by hologram versions of friends.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
You realize that within a century's time most of those friends will die, right? time doesnt matter to LL&L no expression and if u wanna go there wouldnt doom be dead in a 100 yrs?

a 100 yrs is a long time for some one to learn, build and adapt when one has access to vast resources and knowledge even the supernatural kind.

psycho gundam
is that landau, luckman, and lake?

King Castle
logan has access to his own WC door and offices and is a high priority client to LL&L and are suppose to help logan when needed or asked..

also logan has his own WC key.

also Emmett likes logan..(preference).

BlackZero30x
forge's time machine wrist tech keeps the person wearing it from being effected by time and anchored to the time he is in..

Doom going back in time to kill logan wouldnt work,, funny how ppl keep ignoring that part of forge's time machine!!! its bn repeated like at 5 times!!!!

and a 100 yrs is more then enough for logan to learn and get his hands on some serious tech... even using the danger room for learning and being taught or helped by hologram versions of friends.

yea lol i noticed those posts after i already posted but i thought meh when he brings it up i'll let him know.....but that doesn't stop Doom from going back and breaking the bands before Logan puts them on.....i don't care if Logan is Immune to the temporal stream.....the time machine is not and no time machine no time traveling. but that's not really my argument since time travel is such a fickle thing.

but anyways back on topic I wanna ask a few questions

1). can you name one person in the X-Mansion that is even on dooms prep level?

2). can you name some of these items that Logan could win with(minus the time machine....i just want to know what these other items are is all)

psycho gundam
prep is using one's own resources one has access to.. the X mansion and tech inside of it plus the ppl who live inside who can help him understand.. or lend him their equipment that is lying around the X mansion or holding on to it for logan's sake.. doom has doombots, and a shit load of them on hand, all the time.

srankmissingnin
srankmissingnin

i need scans!! of wolverine and forges temporal adventures!!!

forge talking about the wrist bands keeping them anchored and save from adversary temporal manipulation..

the fight in the temporal vortex with adversary... time being altered and snapping in on itself erasing temporal anomaly of logan being dead and alive in the same exact time line..

forge talking to logan as reality was altered in the future and forge telling elsie Dee that logan now has temporal immunity which is why he can remember time bein altered around him..

also a sentinel in the ant hill telling jubilee after scanning logan that he has bn exposed to temporal energies making him permanently immune to temporal manipulation.. and whatnot?

I have this on my computer, I'd have to look for the others.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_wolverine-86-21.jpg

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
yea lol i noticed those posts after i already posted but i thought meh when he brings it up i'll let him know.....but that doesn't stop Doom from going back and breaking the bands before Logan puts them on.....i don't care if Logan is Immune to the temporal stream.....the time machine is not and no time machine no time traveling. but that's not really my argument since time travel is such a fickle thing.

but anyways back on topic I wanna ask a few questions

2). can you name some of these items that Logan could win with(minus the time machine....i just want to know what these other items are is all)

Answer to number 1, Madison Jeffries and the X-Club.

BlackZero30x
Answer to number 1, Madison Jeffries and the X-Club.

Im takeing it they are in the mansion currently and not just people who have been their before?

OneDumbG0

time doesnt matter to LL&L and if u wanna go there wouldnt doom be dead in a 100 yrs?

a 100 yrs is a long time for some one to learn, build and adapt when one has access to vast resources and knowledge even the supernatural kind. Time manipulation has already been shown to affect Logan. See Age of Apocalypse.

Landau, Luckman and Lake is a subsidiary of Doom, Inc. Fact.

biscuits

King Castle

2). can you name some of these items that Logan could win with(minus the time machine....i just want to know what these other items are is all) they dont need to be near doom prep lvl b.c they compensate with time on there side... even if its a few months or yrs but i am not using them that way since i am simply saying logan will grab what he has shown to use in the past as prep feats on panel..

2)page one i gave some examples..

also logan is suppose to be immune to time manipulation independently although i am aware that, that power has bn forgotten for the sake of other stories not involving logan as the main character....

Logan started showing this ability at least three times in the wolverine vol 2 series,,,

once when he saved the universe and restarted it.. time snapped back and logan was having trouble remembering what just happen but new something was off... that was the 1st time and the cause of his temporal ability.

second time was the ant hill where logan was bein scanned and put inside a temporal bubble null field while the sentinel scanned and accessed logan's temporal energy forgot what for,,

3rd was in that scan with forge and how logan remembered the battle in time even though reality had shifted to compensate for everything that had bn altered.. including logan bein dead and alive in the same time stream...

logan was sprayed with magic energy and temporal energy which is what gave him his unique immunity...

A century is simpl too ****ing long for doom to counter with ten minutes of prep.

BlackZero30x
they dont need to be near doom prep lvl b.c they compensate with time on there side... even if its a few months or yrs but i am not using them that way since i am simply saying logan will grab what he has shown to use in the past as prep feats on panel..

2)page one i gave some examples..

also logan is suppose to be immune to time manipulation independently although i am aware that, that power has bn forgotten for the sake of other stories not involving logan as the main character....

Logan started showing this ability at least three times in the wolverine vol 2 series,,,

once when he saved the universe and restarted it.. time snapped back and logan was having trouble remembering what just happen but new something was off... that was the 1st time and the cause of his temporal ability.

second time was the ant hill where logan was bein scanned and put inside a temporal bubble null field while the sentinel scanned and accessed logan's temporal energy forgot what for,,

3rd was in that scan with forge and how logan remembered the battle in time even though reality had shifted to compensate for everything that had bn altered.. including logan bein dead and alive in the same time stream...

logan was sprayed with magic energy and temporal energy which is what gave him his unique immunity...

but how are they preping him for doom?

and the rest of that i get but what i don't get is how any of that would prevent doom from going back in time and destroying the time machine before wolverine even put it on.....wolverine may not be affected but the time machine would be.....for goodness sakes doom could just absorb the entire X-Mansion into the cosmic cube and leave wolvie trapped or open a portal to Mephistopheles realm and drop him in for that matter.....and that's just off the top of my head....

that took me a minute to think of.....now give someone like doom 10 mins.....you could only imagine....

King Castle
the same way logan would go back in time to stop doom from stopping logan etc etc..

seriously.. the wrist bands create a temporal nullfield.. if doom goes back in time to stop logan it just creates a divergent reality since the nullfield is still in effect with logan the bands would not be undone since it is already activated and create a temporal bubble effect.

doom would have to destroy the one logan is wearin on him at the time.. while fighting a teleporting logan with a sword that can slice and disrupt energy fields while logan is wearing guardian long johns and celestial armor.

OneDumbG0
logan was sprayed with magic energy and temporal energy which is what gave him his unique immunity... nono

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Wolverine.jpg

The Nuul
Doom stomps Logan so hard with prep and even with the x-Men.

Experience is the key winning factor.

King Castle
nono

] b/c all writers factor in every characters abilities and history when they write stories, right? erm

quit ur damn trolling its getting annoying.

i have already acknowledged the inconsistency.

OneDumbG0
^ Looks more like you arbitrarily ignored it.

Hence, the reminders.

Instead of cherry-picking what you like, how about you acknowledge that while Wolverine arguably had some sort of temporal immunity at some point, there's no indication that it remains still, and there's evidence that disproves its current existence.

King Castle

that falls into your adamantium can be penetrated by house hold metal BS...

OneDumbG0
^ Nobody argued that his adamantium can be penetrated. Just that there are orifices in his skull that permit entry paths to his brain. Sorry if you can't get over that. It's happened on-panel many times.

Doom shoots his Molecular Expander at Wolverine's eye and the molecule expands to the size of a rock inside his brain. Doom wins having waited 100 years for Wolverine to prep not caring about Wolverine's non-active temporal immunity.

ermmhappy

Sr J-Bieb
Doom 10/5

-K-M-
Well we do know how well the Guardian suit stacks up against Doom's armor...incredibly well. However, the suit Wolverine borrowed wasn't the full powered suit.

Guardian suit: flight, superstrength, forcefield, energy blast, life feed scanners, armor

The suit he had didn't do all that. It wasn't the full powered suit

OneDumbG0
^ Doom's armor =/= Kristoff's armor. Particularly current Doom's.

Sr J-Bieb
Plus Wolverine's gay, and it would never work again ever.

Especially on the real Doom.

-K-M-

Naaaa.....his suit is more magical based.

Or are you being sarcastic?

Naija boy
A century of prep seems more than a bit too longfor logan to lose this.....

-K-M-
I'm kind of confused by this, as all Logan is doing is borrowing other people's prep and not doing it himself.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by -K-M-
Naaaa.....his suit is more magical based.

Or are you being sarcastic? Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
A century of prep seems more than a bit too longfor logan to lose this..... not really

its not like logan would actually use it well

he's not a prepper

King Castle
Originally posted by Starscream M
not really

its not like logan would actually use it well

he's not a prepper facepalm2

-K-M-

Oooooooh...yeah I'm not going to lie. I'm still not sure if you were being sarcastic or not.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oooooooh...yeah I'm not going to lie. I'm still not sure if you were being sarcastic or not. "=/=" means it doesn't equal.

Think of an equal sign with a slash in it.

If that's what you're confused about.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
"=/=" means it doesn't equal.

Think of an equal sign with a slash in it.

If that's what you're confused about.

Gotcha, yeah I agree then their not equal. They were, but definetly no longer.

Thanks.

Bentley
There should be a Kristoff's respect thread.

rotiart
WTF. Wolverine has 100 years of prep...
Notice when batman has 100 years we allow batman access to everything only batman would have access to... We never mention bats going to anyone for gear or help...

Ras al ghul same difference

When reed is given prep we assume it's reeds own tech and mind period. PERIOD.
We don't say that reed gets to call on Bruce banner Hank pym etc because he has worked with him...

But noooooooo when it's wolverine we give him access to things he hardly pulls out or to use people that noone else o. This forum is allowed...

In that case doom spends ten minutes with Morgana and Loki and gets magic to WTF pwn wolverine...

Wolverine cannot do half the stuff that is being claimed under his own power. Prep has never allowed for getting other people to do your own work for you.

And even if Roma did stuff to wolverine... Wasn't that prior house of m? When scarlet witch rocked the whole damn universe and god knows how many other cosmo events happened since...

Deadline
Wolverine wins.

The Nuul
Logan has to reply on other people, under his own power he cannot prep worth shit.

Doom stomps.

Deadline
Originally posted by The Nuul
Logan has to reply on other people, under his own power he cannot prep worth shit.

Doom stomps.

He can steal shit and you need to read some more comics before making statements like that.

Wolverine wins, sorry.

Mindset
Originally posted by Deadline
Wolverine wins. lol

Doom traps him in the crimson bands and leaves him there.

King Castle
under his own power he has a walk in lab with toys laying around as well as shiar interactive tech... as well as a closet with celestial tech,, and access to his muramasa sword.. under his own power he has a tech key that can open a WC to a higher plane..

The Nuul
He can steal shit and you need to read some more comics before making statements like that.

Wolverine wins, sorry.

facepalm

Deadline
Yea congrats mate.

The Nuul
i really don't believe that people are actually arguing for wolverine in this.....

lol, yeah his fanboys are just.......facepalm2

Give Logan 2 centuries and he beats LT.

Deadline
Yea I know considering im not even Wolverine fan thats pure fail. Lets just resort to calling people fanboys because we don't agree.

King Castle
flaming isnt tolerated and its gotten annoying since page 2...

The Nuul
Originally posted by rotiart
WTF. Wolverine has 100 years of prep...
Notice when batman has 100 years we allow batman access to everything only batman would have access to... We never mention bats going to anyone for gear or help...

Ras al ghul same difference

When reed is given prep we assume it's reeds own tech and mind period. PERIOD.
We don't say that reed gets to call on Bruce banner Hank pym etc because he has worked with him...

But noooooooo when it's wolverine we give him access to things he hardly pulls out or to use people that noone else o. This forum is allowed...

In that case doom spends ten minutes with Morgana and Loki and gets magic to WTF pwn wolverine...

Wolverine cannot do half the stuff that is being claimed under his own power. Prep has never allowed for getting other people to do your own work for you.

And even if Roma did stuff to wolverine... Wasn't that prior house of m? When scarlet witch rocked the whole damn universe and god knows how many other cosmo events happened since...

thumb up

King Castle
the whole point of prep is to give a person time and plan accordingly... various heroes/villains plan differently.

Doom already has access to tech under his own roof.. same for reed..

guys like spidey make crap in their basement and going and using on panel feats he can call in a marker for a sonic gun from reed richards.. all that has always bn allowed.

only difference i see here is nothing but constant name calling and flaming ppl...trolling.

if you guys dont like wolverine that is fine use on panel evidence site rules rather then making smart@$$ remarks that add nothing to the thread.

how many of you know about how logan preps in comics? how many of you even know what he keeps at the x mansion?

obviously not much since you cry when some one tells you that it doesnt count b/c he didnt build it...

lets see a 100 yrs of prep in a comic setting sitting in an interactive alien tech home and you guys thing he cant become smarter then doom?

Deadline
Yea if Wolverine is given 100 years to specifically take out Doom why the **** wouldn't he use hi-tech?

He's surrounded by hi-tech and im pretty sure hes used tech in some of his missions as an assasin in the past.

The problem is most of the time Wolverine doesn't need tech.

Mindset

lets see a 100 yrs of prep in a comic setting sitting in an interactive alien tech home and you guys thing he cant become smarter then doom? lulz

No.

King Castle
you realize the danger room is also used to teach not just combat but also more mundane academic curriculum..

wolverine: danger room i need to learn math starting at the basics.. ummm.. use jean holo as my teacher..

Deadline
you realize the danger room is also used to teach not just combat but also more mundane academic curriculum..

wolverine: danger room i need to learn math starting at the basics.. ummm.. use jean holo as my teacher..

He's just trying to annoy you.

Mindset

wolverine: danger room i need to learn math starting at the basics.. ummm.. use jean holo as my teacher.. You realize Doom is top 5 smartest characters in comics.

Mindset
He's just trying to annoy you. Fail post.

Which isn't surprising.

Johnny Sorrow
I suppose Wolverine can teach himself to build advanced technology and learn lots of useful things in 100 years. However, more time only means more knowledge. Future Logan will undoubtedly be more knowledgeable than current Logan, but he won't be as intelligent as Doom. He'll never be able to acquire comparable items unless he steals them, gets them from friends, or integrates the knowledge of others than he learns along the way. I believe it's implied that Logan can't go to just anybody he's encountered and get stuff from them, and I highly doubt he'll reach Doom's level of intellect in a century.

King Castle
you realize that the mansion is shiar tech with vast amounts of knowledge not found on earth?

also i say that sh$# can be downloaded into the brain directly if logan don's the danger room interactive helmet.. wink

there is a lot of stuff logan can learn and grab from the mansion itself.. even a blackplane. stick out tongue

the holo pen he grabbed when he went on the run and then gave to beast to use..

King Castle
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
I suppose Wolverine can teach himself to build advanced technology and learn lots of useful things in 100 years. However, more time only means more knowledge. Future Logan will undoubtedly be more knowledgeable than current Logan, but he won't be as intelligent as Doom. He'll never be able to acquire comparable items unless he steals them, gets them from friends, or integrates the knowledge of others than he learns along the way. I believe it's implied that Logan can't go to just anybody he's encountered and get stuff from them, and I highly doubt he'll reach Doom's level of intellect in a century. no such thing was said nor implied by the OP... that is ppl whining about how logan preps and not wanting to allow it.

Johnny Sorrow
no such thing was said nor implied by the OP... that is ppl whining about how logan preps and not wanting to allow it.

How does Logan "prep"? Getting stuff from other people?

King Castle
he preps in his own way might as well ask how spawn preps.. everyone knows how spawn does it..

you guys really expect ppl to build their own damn guns and vehicles or grab the sh#$ they can steal, borrow as they leave the house especially an alien tech home ?

no one is saying Wolverine is going to sneak into four freedom plaza and steal reed's toys although we know he can.. shifty

logan is only getting stuff that he already shown access to in comics... some of the ppl are actually logan's employees and helpers from his bank who are under orders to help logan..

Johnny Sorrow
he preps in his own way might as well ask how spawn preps.. everyone knows how spawn does it..

you guys really expect ppl to build their own damn guns and vehicles or grab the sh#$ they can steal, borrow as they leave the house especially an alien tech home ?

no one is saying Wolverine is going to sneak into four freedom plaza and steal reed's toys although we know he can.. shifty

logan is only getting stuff that he already shown access to in comics... some of the ppl are actually logan's employees and helpers from his bank who are under orders to help logan..

And what does he have access to?

King Castle
do you read wolverine comics?

thats like me goin into a vs thread where i dont know anything about the characters other then name and say he wins b/c i say so.

its bn repeated repeatedly over and over in this thread of how logan has used resources, tech and prep in comics and named some of his gear. go back and read them

Black bolt z
Doom.Doom>>>>>>>>Wolverine

Dum Dum Dugan
also he an avenger now can't he also help his chances by waring ironmans armor like he done in the past?

King Castle
the aquatic unit was kinda gay and it slowed him down significantly.. not sure how it would work up in the air outside of water.. i think it would bother logan and still slow him down

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea if Wolverine is given 100 years to specifically take out Doom why the **** wouldn't he use hi-tech?

He's surrounded by hi-tech and im pretty sure hes used tech in some of his missions as an assasin in the past.

The problem is most of the time Wolverine doesn't need tech.

wolverine is extremely versed in tech and was even the mechanic of the black bird.

cosigned.

Parmaniac
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/9672/afterprep.th.jpg

biscuits

King Castle
Originally posted by Parmaniac

biscuits funny.. not.
sneer

The Nuul
lol

Dum Dum Dugan
the aquatic unit was kinda gay and it slowed him down significantly.. not sure how it would work up in the air outside of water.. i think it would bother logan and still slow him down
true.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac

biscuits
lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>