Dr Strange vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Classic Doc vs Wally West Flash

Auto shields up for Doc and Bloodlust on

Lord_Talron
all depends on if his autoshields can k-o wally IMO

classic strange didnt have ftl reflexes did he?

Digi
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
all depends on if his autoshields can k-o wally IMO

classic strange didnt have ftl reflexes did he?

But he could do things like halt time in a localized area.

With auto-shields, Strange 10/10

Galan007
Originally posted by majid86
Classic Doc

Auto shields up for Doc ugh3

batdude123
^

Lulz, exactly.

majid86
how about no autoshields for Strange then?

Lord_Talron
how about no autoshields for Strange then? does doc have ftl reflexes?

majid86
i don't think so but he could find a way to hold off Wally long enough to whip up spell to drop him in another dimension.

Lord_Talron
without autoshields strange has human level durability, theres no way hes gonna get a chance to use a single spell with blitz + IMP + speed steal

kgkg
without autoshields strange has human level durability, theres no way hes gonna get a chance to use a single spell with blitz + IMP + speed steal http://cdn.erictric.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/facepalm-humor.jpg

majid86
lol

thanos-prime
without autoshields strange has human level durability, theres no way hes gonna get a chance to use a single spell with blitz + IMP + speed steal
Hmmm i wasn't aware he did that to everyone he fights.

Colossus-Big C
With auto shields, spite againts flash
without auto shields ,spite againts strange

BlackZero30x
with shields flash most likely wont hit the Dr

without shields strange wont have time to start saying the first word of his spell...

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Hmmm i wasn't aware he did that to everyone he fights. read the rules. flash is specifically mentioned

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by kgkg
http://cdn.erictric.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/facepalm-humor.jpg oh so dr strange sans magic has superhuman durability now?

the ninjak
The shields are on so Stephen kicks Flash's ass.

Lord_Talron
how about no autoshields for Strange then?

kgkg
oh so dr strange sans magic has superhuman durability now? Yes... Classic Doc did and he also had auto shields... plus there was the thing that he didn't really die and could keep fighting in spirit form even if his body was destroyed. Also I'm not sure where people get the idea that Strange also needs to do some massive chanting before spells, but he has snapped his fingers and made shit happen like teleporting entire group to different dimension automatically.

Classic doc without PIS is almost impossible to beat.

Lord_Talron
hows he gonna snap his fingers ftl?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.