Namor runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
With each fight that Namor wins, he gains the powers of the fallen foe...which can be used in each subsequent battle. BFR counts as a victory. How far does he get?

1. Nightcrawler
2. Quicksilver
3. Spider Man
4. Thing
5. Human Torch
6. Iron Man
7. Savage Hulk
8. Black Bolt
9. Juggernaut
10. Superman
11. Thor
12. Silver Surfer
13. Thanos
14. Odin
15. Galactus

Mindset
What powers does he gain from Iron Man?

Black bolt z
Has trouble at 8 through 12 has a 50/50 at 13 and stops at 14

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Mindset

Access to his armor collection..with a thorough knowledge of their abilities.

Mindset
He makes it to Odin or Galactus.

kgkg
Easy ride till 15.... But stops at Galactus

Tattoos N Scars
Is the combined powers of everyone involved enough to defeat Odin once Namor reaches him?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset

Alcoholism and douche baggeriness/baggeryness.

Bentley
Galactus beats him.

amnesia
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Alcoholism and douche baggeriness/baggeryness.

Don't go there. Tony is the smoothest (white) guy in the ****ing universe.

kgkg
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Is the combined powers of everyone involved enough to defeat Odin once Namor reaches him? Yes considering Odin had a hard time putting down Thanos... With the added power of all these people Odin goes down.

Bentley
After getting Superman's powers on top of Juggernaut's Namor passes through everyone up to Galactus as if he was walking on the park.

Johnny Sorrow
Sorry guys, he loses at 2.

amnesia
That's right... QS is light speed now.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg
Yes considering Odin had a hard time putting down Thanos... With the added power of all these people Odin goes down. that plus the added juggernaut durabilty, thors hammer etc

Mindset
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Sorry guys, he loses at 2. He'll fly into the air, then teleport behind QS and punch his head off.

SamZED
Namor with teleportation, Quicksilver's speed, Human Torch's powers would be one badass mf.

Stoic
He stops at Juggernaut.

SamZED
With that list of powers he should be able to BFR Juggernaut.

Stoic
Originally posted by SamZED
With that list of powers he should be able to BFR Juggernaut.

Would that be a win? How would he get Juggy's powers if he didn't truly beat him? I guess you may be right if this sort of win is acceptable to the OP.

thanos-prime
Stops at 7

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
Would that be a win? How would he get Juggy's powers if he didn't truly beat him? I guess you may be right if this sort of win is acceptable to the OP. It is, read the OP.

Lord_Talron
stops at two

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at 14.

Originally posted by kgkg
Yes considering Odin had a hard time putting down Thanos... With the added power of all these people Odin goes down.

You know what I don't understand? Why people seem to base their entire perception of Odin's power level on that fight.I might as well seriously use Galactus' encounters with Thor to determine whether or not he'd beat Thor in a fight. Even if one considers that to be the fullest extent of Odin's regular capabilities -which it isn't- you'd still have to take into account the fact that Odin wasn't accessing the fullest level of his power. I.e when he grows giant sized and starts battling it out.

All of the powers of those previous superhumans stacked on top of Thanos' power would be irrelevant compared to the might Odin has shown to wield. All my bullshiting aside, I don't actually think Thor stands a chance against Odin in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.