Golem vs. Goron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg446/schrei_photo/Pokemon/Golem.jpg

vs.

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/toshiiemaeda/Darkmyst/250px-Goron_Twilight_Princess.png

A race down Death Mountain via rolling. First one to reach the bottom wins.

FinalAnswer
Those nipples.

Ho my CAWD

BloodRain
The nips need serious protection no expression

Urm Golem for roundness?

ScreamPaste
Gorons have more experience with the track, but Golem sometimes explodes so hard it flies from one mountain range to another. Not sure I have a statement on the rolling speed of either, but Gorons were pretty scary fast in Majora's Mask.

MooCowofJustice
Gorons were fast in TP. From Castle Town to Kakariko and back in a matter of seconds.

Golem only flies from one mountain to another, not from range to range.

I think a Goron wins.

TheAuraAngel
Golem could use Rock Polish to make itself go even faster couldn't it?

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. But I still don't think it has the kinds of power it needs.

Golem's explosions have enough force to launch it's 600 pound self from mountain to mountain. For a lack of anything better, that is it's best attack. Gorons walk in lava, tear through more rock by rolling into it, and can punch stone sections of huge columns out from under the pressure of itself. I think it turns into a matter of whether or not Golem decides to go boom. If it does, then possibly a tie as both go unconscious. Otherwise the Goron knocks him around until Golem goes unconscious.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Yeah. But I still don't think it has the kinds of power it needs.

Golem's explosions have enough force to launch it's 600 pound self from mountain to mountain. For a lack of anything better, that is it's best attack. Gorons walk in lava, tear through more rock by rolling into it, and can punch stone sections of huge columns out from under the pressure of itself. I think it turns into a matter of whether or not Golem decides to go boom. If it does, then possibly a tie as both go unconscious. Otherwise the Goron knocks him around until Golem goes unconscious.

I thought it was a race? blink

In a fight, I don't know who'd win. I actually don't even know how fast Gorons are so I can't be a fair judge on the race either. I was just pointing out something Golem could do to increase its speed. I suppose explosion could also work as a mega boost.

BloodRain
If Rock Polish does to Golem like it did to Rhyperior in the anime then the race is secured. Besides that.. dunno I'm thinking that Golem's can move as fast as Goron's did in the MM race.

MooCowofJustice
Oooooooh. Didn't even see the race words.

I must have quit reading NemeSis' posts some time ago.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Oooooooh. Didn't even see the race words.

I must have quit reading NemeSis' posts some time ago.

facepalm

LLLLLink
A random goron or Darmani? Darmani w/ magic has those spikes for speed and traction, and for some road rage too. Golem gets hit by those spikes during the race, he'll be hurting. After all, Steel > Rock stick out tongue. And those spikes can destroy Goht, who was metal as well.

NemeBro
Golem tears Goron in half and walks down the track, winning the race whenever the **** it feels like it.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by LLLLLink
A random goron or Darmani? Darmani w/ magic has those spikes for speed and traction, and for some road rage too. Golem gets hit by those spikes during the race, he'll be hurting. After all, Steel > Rock stick out tongue. And those spikes can destroy Goht, who was metal as well. lol... damn, I was gonna bring him up... you forgot that he's also on fire big grin

YoBro
Neither of them are very fast, although I don't know what Golem's exact rolling speed is. However, Gorons knows the trail better, so I will say Gorons, although I'm not really sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.