Team Spidey vs. Team Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Captain America
Blade
Moon Knight
Dare Devil

vs.

Deadpool
Daken
Agent Zero
Mr. X
Taskmaster
Bullseye

Fight in an aBandoned factory.
Everyone has standard gear.

Who wins?

SamZED
Hmm.. good fight. Daken is gonna be the biggest trouble for team 1. Because of his pheromones I dont see Cap or Logan beat him in a fight. Spider-man on the other hand probably will if he uses his SS right away. Bullseye can be beaten by Daredevil pretty fast. Doesnt Agent Zero has anti HF bullets or something like that? Cause it'd mean nightmare for team 1.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by SamZED
Hmm.. good fight. Daken is gonna be the biggest trouble for team 1. Because of his pheromones I dont see Cap or Logan beat him in a fight. Spider-man on the other hand probably will if he uses his SS right away. Bullseye can be beaten by Daredevil pretty fast. Doesnt Agent Zero has anti HF bullets or something like that? Cause it'd mean nightmare for team 1.

Agent Zero does have anti HF something....not sure if its bullets or energy blasts or something like that. He has been known to have adamantium bullets tho.

AlmightyKfish
Team 2 ftw.

While team 1 has more people with superhuman stats etc, the powers on team 2 are going to be very useful to counter team 1 (X's tp, Daken's pheramones) + Deadpool's insane healing factor is going to be useful (and Daken's I guess, although blunt force trauma works quite well against Daken) + Team 2 bring better weaponry, and not only is everyone on their team pretty high up in the skills department, but between Deadpool, Tasky, Bullseye and Zero you have some of the best shots around.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Team 2 ftw.

While team 1 has more people with superhuman stats etc, the powers on team 2 are going to be very useful to counter team 1 (X's tp, Daken's pheramones) + Deadpool's insane healing factor is going to be useful (and Daken's I guess, although blunt force trauma works quite well against Daken) + Team 2 bring better weaponry, and not only is everyone on their team pretty high up in the skills department, but between Deadpool, Tasky, Bullseye and Zero you have some of the best shots around.

I agree that team 2 has some of comics best marksmen but team can easily deal with them. Spidey and Dare Devil can easily dodge bullets and shots fired at them. Wolverine and MK can tank bullets(MK has adamantium armor), and Cap has his shield. It is also debatable on whether or not blade can tank bullets or his level of durability...(but he still has kevlar body armor)

Also Wolverine, MK, and blade should be able to resist Mr. X's tp.

daken and mr x are **** ups and their team looses.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by 753
daken and mr x are **** ups and their team looses.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.