Surfer vs 1000 Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Surfer vs 1000 Logan
-Surfer does not have his board
-Surfer cannot use energy attacks
-Surfer cannot fly
-Surfer cannot use shields.
-Surfer can only use h2h but can amp himself if he needs to.

Go!!!!

BlackZero30x
sufer wins 1000 times......

Colossus-Big C
surfer gets turned into a million pieces

King Castle
assuming or not if adamantium can hurt him it should answer the question..

r0nm0n88
logan cannot pierce surfer, he does not have enough strength behind his claws.

surfer wins easily.

King Castle
pls dont pass your opinion as a comic fact... leave that for other sites

Slaanesh
i don't think Wolverine can hurt Surfer..so Surfer FTW..

h1a8
Personally IMO it is PIS that Logan can pierce SS since he cannot Colossus. If he can then the 1000 Wolverines easily win. Hell Surfer would have troubles with 10 Wolverines. But if he can't then Surfer wins.

King Castle
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i don't think Wolverine can hurt Surfer..so Surfer FTW.. that's better. wink

Colossus-Big C
Colossus is compared to osmium
if you look it up its one of the denset metal in the universe, thats why he has high resistant to pierce damage

Creshosk
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
logan cannot pierce surfer, he does not have enough strength behind his claws.

surfer wins easily. That's absurd reasoning. His claws have cut things his strength hade no business allowing him to on a regular basis.

Not saying your conclusion of surfer winning is wrongg just the reasoning on how you arrived at the conclusion.

Sr J-Bieb
Surfer has faced sharp objects all the time, of varying people, of varying strength. He's only been cut by a magical blade, from a magic user.
Morg would be the best example of who has failed to cut his skin.

Still, that's a lot to fight even if he can't be cut.

Colossus-Big C
j biebers album hardly sold any albums

Tattoos N Scars
Logan has about a 1000 different "armbars" waiting for Surfer.

srankmissingnin
The one time Wolverine tried to cut Colossus, he landed a glancing blow that was stated to score Colossus' chest and the narration said something along the lines of "Organic Steel is no match for Adamantium!"

How that can possibly be misconstrued as Wolverine being unable to cut Colossus is beyond me.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Logan has about a 1000 different "armbars" waiting for Surfer. He's not black it wouldn't work.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The one time Wolverine tried to cut Colossus, he landed a glancing blow that was stated to score Colossus' chest and the narration said something along the lines of "Organic Steel is no match for Adamantium!"

How that can possibly be misconstrued as Wolverine being unable to cut Colossus is beyond me.
Because Colossus is Russian.

King Castle
logan is pretty dark skin its close enough..

cdtm
Originally posted by King Castle
pls dont pass your opinion as a comic fact... leave that for other sites

Considering he couldn't harm Colossus's eye, and Surfers cosmic glaze is even more durable...?

h1a8
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Colossus is compared to osmium
if you look it up its one of the denset metal in the universe, thats why he has high resistant to pierce damage No its not. There are many metals in the comic universe far greater. Also I can name you a few alloys that are stronger than osmium.

psycho gundam
"compared to osmium"

Wolverine2006
Wolverine has pierced the surfer's skin, but I don't think it was canon....I believe it killed him too.

Wolverine2006
P.S. I know it's the Ultimate Universe, but Ultimate Wolverine carved out Ultimate Colossus' heart.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
P.S. I know it's the Ultimate Universe, but Ultimate Wolverine carved out Ultimate Colossus' heart.

That means nothing here.

Naija boy
Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.