Link vs. A Composite Pokemon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
After Link appeared in the Pokeworld, the elf has been giving Team Rocket a lot more trouble than what kids give them. To combat against the nuisance, Giovani (if I spelt that right), head of TR, has ordered scientists to create a Pokemon to destroy him. Months later, a Pokemon made from other Pokemon is born and is sent to fulfill it's purpose in life.

The Composite Pokemon is wielding the head of a Shieldon and the arm of a Scyther (both of these are to serve as a shield and sword). For it's appearence, the composite Pokemon has the head of a Ramparados, the arms and torso of a Machamp, the legs of a Hitmonlee, the wings of a Charizard, and the tail of a Pikachu (which will be three feet longer). The Composite Pokemon has all abilities of the Pokemon used to create it.

This is Link from Orcarina of Time (what, thought I was gonna say TP?) and he gets everything from OoT minus the orcarina, I don't want anybody saying he goes back in time to prevent Team Rocket's experiment to create the Composite Pokemon for that would be spite.

Can Link destroy the freak of nature or will it be the Composite Pokemon that will destroy him?

NemeBro
I hate you.

The Scenario
Link catches it in a bottle.

Peach
...seriously?

No.

Just no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.