Mission: Impossible IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2

MildPossession
Not a fan of the first two but loved the third one, be interesting to see what Brad Bird brings to the series.

steverules_2
I quite enjoyed them all so hoping for some good things here and plus J. J. Abrams is still involved so that's good even though he won't be directing

Robtard
-One was good

-Two utterly retarded

-Three was good

I'll watch the 4th.

BruceSkywalker
grew u on the tv series..

liked the first one..

second and third one could've been better..

the upcoming fourth installment, i will wait to see who all is casted befoe i think about seeing it

K.Diddy
beer I have actually never seen them,but will get around to it one day

Rogue Jedi
Not good......

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
-One was good

-Two utterly retarded

-Three was good

I'll watch the 4th.

Bout the same here. Cept, I didn't think 2 was bad...but it wasn't good, either.

jinXed by JaNx
The first one still remains as a great action/thriller. the second one was pure garbage. The third one wasn't in the same league as the first one but attempted to bring the series back to the roots and, for the most part, succeeded. I'm curious to see what they can do with another installment.

K.Diddy
smokin' This is getting me hyped up,Tonights rental night for me,So might get all 3 of them

K.Diddy
beer Okay,I managed to find and hire all 3 of them,I should knock them off in the next couple of days

MildPossession
3 is fab, it benefits from having a rather good actor playing the villian and an excellent showdown.

2 suffered from John Woo, he is only good when he films in his own language films, not America. I think the only decent American film he made was Face Off. Well nothing of The Killer, or Hard Boiled classic material.

steverules_2
2 wasn't exactly great, wasn't too big on 3 to be honest...loved the first film

smith009

ADarksideJedi
Saw the first one did not like or understand and did not brother to see the second one at all so not seeing this one.

steverules_2
Well...thanks for letting us know

I Saw the first and didn't understand it but still enjoyed it

SnakeEyes
Mission Impossible III was the best, imo. I really dug it.

steverules_2
Why do people love MI 3? I mean I thought it was ok but kinda prefer the first

SnakeEyes
Philip Seymour Hoffman's in it, the plot is more interesting/less convoluted, the action is better, the pacing is better - It's BETTER!

In my opinion of course.

The Nuul
1 is meh and the worst out of the lot.

2 is ok and I agree that Woo should not have done the American stuff.

3 is the best.

MildPossession
Noomi Rapace(The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - original) might be taking a role in the 4th Mission Impossible film, possibly a love interest for Cruise or a villainess, I hope they go for the villainess route!!

Ooo I hope they decide to cast her.

steverules_2
I'd think villain unless he's divorced

super pr*xy
or widowed..

SnakeEyes
Or just not faithful to his wife...

MildPossession
I'd still prefer her as a 'bad guy'. She's fab.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.