Jann Lee vs Feng Wei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8820/doa42.jpg

vs

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4313/tekken6captureheihachi0.jpg

Fight takes place on the Great Wall of China, with loud speakers blasting Jann Lee's DOA2 theme.

51JJmx1Tg3c

majid86
Feng 6/10

CosmicComet
mebbe.

Demonic Phoenix
Feng Wei busted a mountain with his palm. stoned

~ I'm not aware of Jann Lee's feats. >__> Feng's pretty good, but I don't know how good Lee is.

CosmicComet
Feng busted a mountain in his Tekken 5 ending after he gained some special power by finding a special scroll. So not applicable.

He busted a tree by sending his master through it with a punch, and his stomp before it broke some stones beneath his feet. Jann Lee killed a T.Rex by uppercutting it.

Demonic Phoenix
I know. The ending is technically non-canon as well. Feng Wei does retrieve the scroll, but there is no power-up inside it.

If you allow his T6 ending, he destroyed a rather large lava ball of sorts, with a punch.

CosmicComet
That's what I'm wondering, if his Tekken 6 ending is amped up or not.

If its in his power to do normally then he stomps. Not even Jann's theme blasting through for a psychological advantage could give him the win then.

Demonic Phoenix
He looks normal in his T6 ending, unlike his T5 ending where we could see that he was amped.

Another thing, if he were amped, the amp would likely be permanent, or something he can turn on & off at will.

CosmicComet
He looked normal yeah but he did gain the scroll afterall, so maybe in his tekken 6 ending he mastered its secrets.

majid86
Bolo Yeung FTW

CosmicComet
.....You are NECKS!

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Generally fighting games don't have intense stories to display character feats, so a lot is left up to your imagination.

From the looks of it Jann Lee is better at fighting people (DOA4 ending) while Feng Wei is better at breaking inanimate objects (Tekken 5 ending).

Since this is a PvP and not an object smashing contest, Jann Lee has a slight advantage.

No End N Site
If feng's Tekken 6 ending is canon, I think he would be WAY more powerful a hitter than Jann. That said, I'm not sure, even with all Feng's striking force, if the ending proves that he did find the secret to the scrolls, that he would have T-Rex durability. So Jann could still have a chance.

Even if the T6 ending that shows Feng has learned the secret to the scrolls is true and he's far stronger than Jann, all they really have to do is hit each other once. This is up in the air for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.