Superman Vs Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins!!

tkitna
Genis

-Pr-
Superman would beat normal Genis, but Insane Genis would win imo.

bbrem123
genis

King Kandy
Any competent Genis would destroy superman.

CosmicComet
Insane Genis/Photon ftw.

Mindset
Originally posted by King Kandy

Gecko4lif
Genis 9/10

guy222
genis

The Nuul

"Id"
Superman gets curb stomped by Genis-Vell.

King Castle
both genis can beat supes easily... insane genis will just be more sadistic

Stoic
Genis should win, but according to Supermans best feats, this will not be a stomp, after all Sentry resisted him.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Stoic
Genis should win, but according to Supermans best feats, this will not be a stomp, after all Sentry resisted him.
Sentry held back, Genis held back, and both characters have variable power levels. That feat doesn't really tell us much.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
Genis should win, but according to Supermans best feats, this will not be a stomp, after all Sentry resisted him. Genis was holding back against Sentry.

Superman isn't Sentry.

It wasn't a forum fight.

King Castle
both were drawing power from an unknown source whose lvls were incalculable and like some one said they were holding back.

anyways..

genis just draws all the energy from supes... think of dr. light vs superboy but more awesome cosmic lvl inspiring and superman crying and scared

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman would beat normal Genis, but Insane Genis would win imo.

Mindset
Except normal Genis would beat Superman.

Insane Genis didn't get some sudden powerup, he was the same, just crazy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by King Castle
both were drawing power from an unknown source whose lvls were incalculable and like some one said they were holding back.

anyways..

genis just draws all the energy from supes... think of dr. light vs superboy but more awesome cosmic lvl inspiring and superman crying and scared

except he'd have to drain the sun too.

Originally posted by Mindset
Except normal Genis would beat Superman.

Insane Genis didn't get some sudden powerup, he was the same, just crazy.

except he wouldn't.

Mindset
PR you didn't even read Genis comics.

I had to tell you who he was.

King Kandy
As long as it's not Genis at the total beginning of his career, any other Genis is pretty much made to be superman's worst match up.

-Pr-
PR you didn't even read Genis comics.

I had to tell you who he was.

i did read Genis comics. All of them.

King Castle
no, he just have to drain superman and keep him from drawing more power... erm

also superman cant recharge fast enough to keep up with genis draining him..

remember what supes told triumph?superdur or how black masque said how easily it is to kill superman when he spoke to the ray?

Supes is on the losing side in these kind of battles... pfff,.... some one is being biased.

King Kandy
Even if he did have to absorb the sun, that's not beyond his capabilities either.

Mindset
i did read Genis comics. All of them. No, but seriously, how is Supes beating Genis, punch him?

You know IG isn't stronger than normal Genis.

-Pr-
no, he just have to drain superman and keep him from drawing more power... erm

also superman can recharge fast enough to keep up with genis draining him..

remember what supes told triumph?superdur or how black masque said how easily it is to kill superman when he spoke to the ray?

Supes is on the losing side in these kind of battles... pfff,.... some one is being biased.

don't even go there.

what about his fights with Ruin?

The Triumph thing was false writing. With no sunlight Superman simply reverts to human levels. He lived for a WHOLE YEAR without powers after Infinite Crisis.

to stop him drawing more power he has to cut off his access to the sun.

No, but seriously, how is Supes beating Genis, punch him?

You know IG isn't stronger than normal Genis.

it worked for Ronan and Hulk.

Stronger? Maybe not. Smarter? Better with his powers? More capable? Definitely imo.

King Kandy
Ever since he was Insane, Genis has said since that he could replicate the things he did then but doesn't, because that would induce the same kind of madness he had before.

Mindset
don't even go there.

what about his fights with Ruin?

The Triumph thing was false writing. With no sunlight Superman simply reverts to human levels. He lived for a WHOLE YEAR without powers after Infinite Crisis.

it worked for Ronan and Hulk.

Stronger? Maybe not. Smarter? Better with his powers? More capable? Definitely imo. PIS worked for Ronan and Hulk.

And what feats lead you to this conclusion? Also, what do you consider normal Genis, when he still had the pony tail?

-Pr-
PIS worked for Ronan and Hulk.

And what feats lead you to this conclusion? Also, what do you consider normal Genis, when he still had the pony tail?

PIS? like what?

I'm talking about the dude in Thunderbolts. Has he changed since then?

King Kandy
And you're saying this would be difficult for him to accomplish?

King Castle
some one should read the The Ray annual comic..

it shows how easy it is to cut superman from the sun and drain his power at the same time..

-Pr-
And you're saying this would be difficult for him to accomplish?

yes.

some one should read the The Ray annual comic..

it shows how easy it is to cut superman from the sun and drain his power at the same time..

so one ray annual contradicts the multiple opposite examples in superman comics?

no.

Mindset
PIS? like what?

I'm talking about the dude in Thunderbolts. Has he changed since then? Like not wanting to hurt Hulk?

-Pr-
Like not wanting to hurt Hulk?

you assume he could have?

and what about Ronan?

Mindset
you assume he could have?

and what about Ronan? You don't think Genis could hurt Hulk?

Which fight with Ronan?

King Castle
yes.

so one ray annual contradicts the multiple opposite examples in superman comics?

no. the ppl talking about supes and how to kill him and creating a play by play with their shared ramport showed how easy two guys that have mastery over light can kill a guy who needs light to function...

King Kandy
yes.
I don't see how. Someone who is the master of photonic energy at the galactic scale could convert the sun to red frequency, could bend the light so it literally does not touch superman, could absorb it, could black it out, I really don't see how this could be difficult at all.

"Id"

Black bolt z
Genis and very easily.

-Pr-
You don't think Genis could hurt Hulk?

Which fight with Ronan?

i was kidding. i'm sure he could have.

the one ronan won.

the ppl talking about supes and how to kill him and creating a play by play with their shared ramport showed how easy two guys that have mastery over light can kill a guy who needs light to function...

he doesn't need light to function. he needs light to have powers. big difference.

the ray is no authority on superman. not compared to email hamilton or lex luthor.

I don't see how. Someone who is the master of photonic energy at the galactic scale could convert the sun to red frequency, could bend the light so it literally does not touch superman, could absorb it, could black it out, I really don't see how this could be difficult at all.

has he ever done anything similar before on that scale?

King Castle
the ray isnt but death masque who is a sentient highly intelligent program who has a portion of a sentient life form as its base power does and can see how superman powers function...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.