Team Street Fighter vs Team Bruce Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
Ryu
Ken
Sagat
Guile
Vega

vs

Fei Long
Liu Kang
Marshall Law
Jann Lee
Kenshiro

CosmicComet
Kenshiro can't be used as he didn't originate in a game.

majid86
Replaced Kenshiro with Maxi

BloodRawEngine
Kenshiro would probably solo anyway.

iChaos
Lol, team Bruce Lee, lol.

majid86
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine

UJJekclssNI

Kirikaze Fuuma

Seconded.

Esomark
Kenshiro makes this whole match lop sided.

majid86
Hadokens aren't gonna hurt a guy who walks through buildings and who would make your head explode.

Oq9Z73HeNWY
9BQk-VbhRbo

Team Street Fighter is already dead!

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by majid86
Hadokens aren't gonna hurt a guy who walks through buildings and who would make your head explode.

Oq9Z73HeNWY
9BQk-VbhRbo

Thanks, now I can finally watch Fist of the North Star.

REXXXX
Ryu
Ken
Sagat
Guile
Vega

vs

Fei Long
Liu Kang
Marshall Law
Jann Lee
Kenshiro

This thread violates the rules of the Game Vs. forum. Please review them before posting threads.

majid86
Originally posted by REXXXX
This thread violates the rules of the Game Vs. forum. Please review them before posting threads.

Kenshiro has been replaced by Maxi from SC series and is also based on Bruce Lee.
And with that said im calling this fight a tie for know.

Wei Phoenix

Oq9Z73HeNWY
9BQk-VbhRbo

Not canon but he doesn't need those feats anyway since he could just dodge, MT through it or hit them with his own Hadoken (assuming that anyone who trains in their art can learn one and shoot it.) He would solo but he isn't allowed.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Thanks, now I can finally watch Fist of the North Star.

The anime is a lot better than that movie...trust me.

majid86
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The anime is a lot better than that movie...trust me.

The animated series has the better story and characters but the arwork, animation & violence in the animated movie was much better.
I'll always prefer the animated movie (1986) to the animated series (1984-1988), live action movie (1995) Shin Hokuto No Ken OVA (2004), True Legend Savior series (2006-2008), Fist of The Blue Sky (2006-2007) & Legends of The Dark King (2008).

majid86
Also the first fight between Raoh and Kenshiro in the animated movie was so much better in-terms of epicness than in the animated series due to Toki's interference and not to mention animation.

VI3pBMCERc8
S1oEmmvJu3Q

And Raoh wins as well.

Wei Phoenix
Also the first fight between Raoh and Kenshiro in the animated movie was so much better in-terms of epicness than in the animated series due to Toki's interference and not to mention animation.

VI3pBMCERc8
S1oEmmvJu3Q

And Raoh wins as well.

No that was just horrible. Ken unable to at least match Raoh? Lin "saving" him in the end which just makes the ending PIS. Ken should've won because he was better, he understood sorrow, he had a heart and knew how to use that power to become even better. Raoh not kiling Ken in that ending was stupid as well. The whole movie was rushed, they tried to fit all of Fist into like 140 minutes. The voices were horrible.

majid86
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No that was just horrible. Ken unable to at least match Raoh? Lin "saving" him in the end which just makes the ending PIS. Ken should've won because he was better, he understood sorrow, he had a heart and knew how to use that power to become even better. Raoh not kiling Ken in that ending was stupid as well. The whole movie was rushed, they tried to fit all of Fist into like 140 minutes. The voices were horrible.

Well the 1986 animated movie was the first time i'd ever seen anything to do with Hokuto No Ken and it was quite lame to see tiny Lin stop the fight, I prefer the Japanse dub anyway but the English dub was ok, i mean i quite liked the voices of Raoh, Shin & Jagi but thought Ken and Rei's voices were wooded. In the original Japanse dub of the movie the fight ends up as a draw and just take a look at the anime series first fight between Raoh and Kenshiro, the drawings/animation were just bloody aweful and Toki's interference was just pointless. In the movie, Raoh and Kenshiro unleash their blue and red auras and all of the city gets destroyed, they both fly and its quite even until Lin shows up. The first 30/40 episodes of the animated series were mainly filler episodes until Kenshiro fights God's Army which leads up to the rematch with Shin. Also in the movie Kenshiro has a beard when he fights Zender and his gang which makes him badass being that he looks exactly like Sly in Cobra/Rocky IV, Rei's intro was better in the movie, Shin beating Kenshiro was better in the movie, Kenshiro vs Jagi was better, Raoh vs Kiba Daio was cool, Rei slicing up Uighur was awesome and Raoh vs Rei was ok but i prefer the animated series version more because Rei lives on for a few more episodes, Raoh killing Ryuken was ok but i prefer the animated series version but i like the scene where Raoh looks to sky and proclaims to rule the world. The 1986 Animated Movie was IMO one of the best Japanese animated movies ever to be made right alongside Ninja Scroll, Street Fighter II and others.

Canon or not.

majid86
Based on canon feats alone then i have to pick Team SF

Wei Phoenix
Street Fighter wins if it's canon feats only or not.

majid86
Kenshiro gets owned!

g5DriCYr-5c
QZw8q4h4g

I still find that scene hilarious to this day and Kaioh is such an evil bastard.

RealityWarper

This

RealityWarper
Kenshiro solos.

He one-shot them all with a light touch on the pressure points without being touched.

PERFECT !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.