Arishem the judge vs spectre vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Well fed Galactus, Who wins?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by lawest9
Well fed Galactus, Who wins?

If galactus gets the nullifier? Galactus.

otherwise, Spectre.

galactusischere
Galactus.

amnesia
Arisheim.

iceman24567
Spectre

Prep-Man
Which Spectre?

TheLordofMurder
The Ultimate Nullifier=an aspect of Galactus...

Thus without PIS/CIS, he summons it to his hand against any foe you put infront of him and he proceeds to blast his victim into oblivion...

Prep-Man
Jim Corrigan W/ logoz can survive that.

Slaanesh
i'm not sure how powerful normal Spectra is..so i'm gonna give Arishem the win..

TheLordofMurder
Arishem!? LOL....Arishem gets nullified...and there is nothing he can do to stop it.

Infact, Galactus nullifies both of them and is done with it...without PIS/CIS of course.

iceman24567
Galactus wouldn't use the UN in a forum fight and if he did he wouldn't use it for a majority win. Imo Galactus gets judged by Spectre or Arishem and he's gone.

TheLordofMurder
Why wouldnt Galactus use the UN in a forum fight? Forum fights assume no PIS/CIS...right?

With no PIS/CIS, a character will use his best attack(s) whenever possible...and this is an attack that Arishem nor the Spectre have an answer for...

iceman24567
So he uses it 10/10 times? erm

Slaanesh
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Why wouldnt Galactus use the UN in a forum fight? Forum fights assume no PIS/CIS...right?

With no PIS/CIS, a character will use his best attack(s) whenever possible...and this is an attack that Arishem nor the Spectre have an answer for...

it's the rule..CIS is on unless state by the OP..standard weapon only..UN isn't standard weapon..if u don't like it..talk to the Mod.

iceman24567
thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Why shouldnt he!?

Its essentially a "win button." And its his best attack; I'd dam sure use it every single time...

Without PIS/CIS, Galactus cannot be beaten by anyone less than a "supreme being type," as nothing less than a supreme being has an answer to the Ultimate Nullifier...

guy222
Greatest misconception about Galactus. He doesn't go around nullifying ppl with the UN. That is silly

iceman24567
Why shouldnt he!?

Its essentially a "win button." And its his best attack; I'd dam sure use it every single time...

Without PIS/CIS, Galactus cannot be beaten by anyone less than a "supreme being type," as nothing less than a supreme being has an answer to the Ultimate Nullifier...
LOL oh please you sound like Quan

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
Greatest misconception about Galactus. He doesn't go around nullifying ppl with the UN. That is silly thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by guy222
Greatest misconception about Galactus. He doesn't go around nullifying ppl with the UN. That is silly

Of course he doesnt, but we are talking about a situation where there is no PIS/CIS; in a comic, he very rarely pulls out the UN as it wouldnt make for an interesting story, but in a forum fight that doesnt matter so he can (and should) use his best attack whenever possible...

As a result, Galactus owns just about anybody...

iceman24567
Of course he doesnt, but we are talking about a situation where there is no PIS/CIS; in a comic, he very rarely pulls out the UN as it wouldnt make for an interesting story, but in a forum fight that doesnt matter so he can (and should) use his best attack whenever possible...

As a result, Galactus owns just about anybody...
I hope nobody else thinks this

TheLordofMurder
Unless a given character has a defense to being nullified, that character loses to the Big G every single time...

iceman24567
Because he uses it in every fight right? He used it once ever so nah he doesn't use it here and he loses

TheLordofMurder
Ok...in a "forum fight" where there is no PIS/CIS...give me 1 logical reason why he shouldnt use his best attack?

Because he very rarely uses it comics is your reasoning? Fail...there is no CIS in a forum fight unless specified, so he definitely uses it here as the OP didnt say that CIS was on...

And he definitely wins as a result; every single time... smile

TheLordofMurder
And if you specify (in a given topic) that Galactus cant use the UN, then thats fine...

Just know that...in such a situation...Galactus is holding back as he is being denied access to his best attack! wink

iceman24567
His best attack he's only used once threw out his whole career? Anyways Spectre wins

TheLordofMurder
Spectre AND Arishem get nullified; at the same time!

Galactus 10/10... smile

iceman24567
Nice trolling thumb up

TheLordofMurder
I think it bothers you that the Big G can one-shot the Spectre and a Celestial and that they are helpless to stop it...

smile

iceman24567
You spamming up the thread is bothering me

TheLordofMurder
I am simply stating the facts and telling the truth...how does that constitute spamming/trolling?

TheTyrant
Galactus wouldn't waste the Nullifier on Spectre. Hostless Spectre would get one-shotted. Arishem can give Galactus a fight, but he would lose too after a long drawn out fight.

iceman24567
Why would the Spectre be hostless?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why would the Spectre be hostless?

Giving him a host would be like giving him an amp.

iceman24567
Current Spectre has a host though

TheTyrant
Originally posted by iceman24567
Current Spectre has a host though

Yea, I just went over the rules and according to them the characters used must be at their most current.

Prep-Man
Allen is still Spectre, right?

Black bolt z
Spectre AND Arishem get nullified; at the same time!

Galactus 10/10... smile No.They only get standard equipment.The UN isn't standard equipment for galactus.

TheLordofMurder
Standard Equipment!?

The Nullifier is an ASPECT of Galactus...it is apart of him...it isnt a seperate item that he keeps stored away in his locker.

Put simply,it is a physical manifestation of his power; as a result, it doesnt fall under the catagory of "equipment."

Cubey
If this is full power Spectre, then him. Otherwise Galactus.

Black bolt z
Standard Equipment!?

The Nullifier is an ASPECT of Galactus...it is apart of him...it isnt a seperate item that he keeps stored away in his locker.

Put simply,it is a physical manifestation of his power; as a result, it doesnt fall under the catagory of "equipment." He also has to fight in character.It isn't in character to go around nullifying people.Were it it would be a viable tactic.

Slaanesh

he did stored it away..he didn't carry it around..it being an ASPECT of Galactus mean shit here..it's not his standard weapon..if he carry it around like Thor carry Mjolnir..only then can it be count as standard weapon..

Cubey
While it obviously doesn't count as standard, couldn't he just summon it during the fight like he did vs Abraxas (assuming he's bloodlusted)?

janus77
UN is a part of Galactus, but in this fight he wins with or without it.

not even Abraxas could keep the UN from obeying his will and returning to him, I think that combined with the fact that he can teleport solar systems/galaxies across the universe (instantly) proves that the UN is never really away from him and never really under anyone else's control.

Galactus could deal with Arishem by consuming it, via Hyperspace. he has a better control over hyperspace than even HyperStorm does.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Slaanesh
he did stored it away..he didn't carry it around..it being an ASPECT of Galactus mean shit here..it's not his standard weapon..if he carry it around like Thor carry Mjolnir..only then can it be count as standard weapon.. Indeed thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
UN is a part of Galactus, but in this fight he wins with or without it.

not even Abraxas could keep the UN from obeying his will and returning to him, I think that combined with the fact that he can teleport solar systems/galaxies across the universe (instantly) proves that the UN is never really away from him and never really under anyone else's control.

Galactus could deal with Arishem by consuming it, via Hyperspace. he has a better control over hyperspace than even HyperStorm does. I agree Galactus wins this without it. Spectre is way out of his league here and would get stomped by either.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Cubey
While it obviously doesn't count as standard, couldn't he just summon it during the fight like he did vs Abraxas (assuming he's bloodlusted)?

it doesn't matter if he can summon it or not..HE CAN'T USE IT HERE..IT'S NOT HIS STANDARD WEAPON..

Cubey
Not FP Spectre, but if it's jobber Spectre then yeah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
it doesn't matter if he can summon it or not..HE CAN'T USE IT HERE..IT'S NOT HIS STANDARD WEAPON.. He can use it though is the point but not likely to happen.

quanchi112
Not FP Spectre, but if it's jobber Spectre then yeah. Jobbing is an excuse fanboys created when their characters lose. It all counts.

Cubey
That's like saying Galactus is an incompetent fool, not even capable of devouring a small planet like Earth.

Obviously that's not the case.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
He can use it though is the point but not likely to happen.

he can't..the rule..ohhh wait..it's u..i'm not gonna bother then..

quanchi112
That's like saying Galactus is an incompetent fool, not even capable of devouring a small planet like Earth.

Obviously that's not the case. No, that isn't like that at all. Galactus loses like every villain sooner or later when opposing earth because the good guys eventually win but in a forum fight Galactus can destroy the earth.

Cubey
That's the same as jobbing. Don't try to twist words so that the rule applies to Galactus' side but not Spectre's.

quanchi112
That's the same as jobbing. Don't try to twist words so that the rule applies to Galactus' side but not Spectre's. No, it isn't. You can't dismiss certain showings just because you are unhappy. Galactus wins.

Cubey
Just like you have to apply that same logic to everyone else including Galactus. FP Spectre stomps.

guy222
its all personal opinion between galactus and the celestials

Black bolt z
He can use it though is the point but not likely to happen. I acctually missed you quany...

True.It is a part of him but not standard weapon.And he has used it before.I'd give him 1/10 of his wins due to UN.Originally posted by quanchi112
Jobbing is an excuse fanboys created when their characters lose. It all counts. Like thanos losing to squirrel girl?Amirite?Originally posted by Cubey
That's the same as jobbing. Don't try to twist words so that the rule applies to Galactus' side but not Spectre's. thumb up

FP spectre of highly amped spectre stomp.Average spectre(due to having power flucs)loses.And galactus can probably beat arishem.So galactus for a slight majority assuming its average of everyone.

SuperMan103
if this is FP Spectre(because ATM Spectre isn't at full power), then Galactus should logically get the Ultimate Nullifier. Galactus wins.

quanchi112
Just like you have to apply that same logic to everyone else including Galactus. FP Spectre stomps. I don't dismiss bad showings for Galactus and say oh if it's jobbing Galactus he loses I don't use the copout jobbing like you seem so willing to do.

Which showings are full powered Spectre anywho ?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I acctually missed you quany...

True.It is a part of him but not standard weapon.And he has used it before.I'd give him 1/10 of his wins due to UN. Like thanos losing to squirrel girl?Amirite? thumb up

FP spectre of highly amped spectre stomp.Average spectre(due to having power flucs)loses.And galactus can probably beat arishem.So galactus for a slight majority assuming its average of everyone. He doesn't need it either way.

That isn't canon to Thanos so why bring up a joke showing marvel doesn't recognize.

Tell me when Spectre was at full power ?

the Darkone
It will come down to Galactus vs Spectre, if this is a up/down Spectre Galactus will win with the UN it's spite.

Cubey
I don't dismiss bad showings for Galactus and say oh if it's jobbing Galactus he loses I don't use the copout jobbing like you seem so willing to do.

If it all counts, FP Spectre >>>>>> Galactus. Point made.

I mean Thanos getting arrested, Darkseid getting mugged, etc are all clearcut examples of jobbing, I dont see how you can so easily ignore this.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by SuperMan103
if this is FP Spectre(because ATM Spectre isn't at full power), then Galactus should logically get the Ultimate Nullifier. Galactus wins.

What is this FP Spectre that everyone speaks of? And I agree with this guy, if this is FP Spectre, then logically Galactus should get the Ultimate Nullifier.

Black bolt z
I don't dismiss bad showings for Galactus and say oh if it's jobbing Galactus he loses I don't use the copout jobbing like you seem so willing to do.

Which showings are full powered Spectre anywho ?

He doesn't need it either way.

That isn't canon to Thanos so why bring up a joke showing marvel doesn't recognize.

Tell me when Spectre was at full power ? Depends how amped spectre is.If its average spectre galactus doesn't need it.

Yes it is canon.You still have yet to prove it isn't.And I know your going to say this so i'm going to respond now.No.I don't have to prove it is canon you have to prove its not.As the rest of the book is canon but those pages aren't?

Not sure what the exact storyline is but I know that FP spectre rivals thanos w/ HOTU.

Cubey
Why the **** would it not be canon?

quanchi112
If it all counts, FP Spectre >>>>>> Galactus. Point made.

I mean Thanos getting arrested, Darkseid getting mugged, etc are all clearcut examples of jobbing, I dont see how you can so easily ignore this. I asked which showings are considered full power Spectre and you didn't say anything in fact you avoided it with another claim you have failed to back up.

Both of these showings aren't canon so why bring them up ?
Depends how amped spectre is.If its average spectre galactus doesn't need it.

Yes it is canon.You still have yet to prove it isn't.And I know your going to say this so i'm going to respond now.No.I don't have to prove it is canon you have to prove its not.As the rest of the book is canon but those pages aren't?

Not sure what the exact storyline is but I know that FP spectre rivals thanos w/ HOTU. Why is the Spectre allowed to amp ?

The book isn't canon let it go you lost.

So you have no clue but insist on speaking of this fully powered Spectre anyways.

Cubey
I asked which showings are considered full power Spectre and you didn't say anything in fact you avoided it with another claim you have failed to back up.

FP Spectre is the Spectre with the Presence's full backing and is only below the very tip-top cosmics.

How are they not canon?

quanchi112
FP Spectre is the Spectre with the Presence's full backing and is only below the very tip-top cosmics.

How are they not canon? What appearances did he have the full backing ? I keep asking the same questions and you keep hightailing it away from them.

Because they aren't.

lawest9
?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Bentley
Quanchi laying the smackdown.

Black bolt z
I asked which showings are considered full power Spectre and you didn't say anything in fact you avoided it with another claim you have failed to back up.

Both of these showings aren't canon so why bring them up ?
Why is the Spectre allowed to amp ?

The book isn't canon let it go you lost.

So you have no clue but insist on speaking of this fully powered Spectre anyways. You do know spectres powers fulctuate wildly right?A higher amped spectre could beat him.Average couldn't.

Yes it is canon.Prove it isn't.

Ask someone else.I'm done with you.Originally posted by quanchi112
What appearances did he have the full backing ? I keep asking the same questions and you keep hightailing it away from them.

Because they aren't. They aren't because you say so?

quanchi112
You do know spectres powers fulctuate wildly right?A higher amped spectre could beat him.Average couldn't.

Yes it is canon.Prove it isn't.

Ask someone else.I'm done with you. They aren't because you say so? As does both characters so no point there. Which Spectre showings iyo beats a well fed Galactus.

You don't know and Thanos has nothing to do with this thread.

I ask these questions because it is obvious you feel this way but haven't read enough about the Spectre to actually answer the question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.