Alright...who's up for martial arts hip-hop action flick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperduperDude
While kickin it in my room, kinda bored, I ran into some cool info about DMX's new song, X Gonna Give it to Ya. Looks killer, then I also clicked into a link relating to a movie (Cradle2: The Grave) that this song will be featured on...pretty cool. stick out tongue

Thomas H
im not up for it!smile

ms_saigon
I love these kind of movies, I don't go to the cinema for a reality check.

Dexx
sounds bad. There are only 2 rather new movies worthy of their martial art content.CTHD and the one. Not just ANY actor can do scenes of this sort...DMX isn't even a real actor. 2-3 movies..bwah

ariwin
Can you believe it was #1 in the Box Office this weekend??? what has the world come to? Though i'm ashamed to admit, i do actually really enjoy Jet Li fims (purely for the martial arts ACTION), i think i'm going to have to pass this one by.

ariwin
Can you believe it was #1 in the Box Office this weekend??? what has the world come to? Though i'm ashamed to admit, i do actually really enjoy Jet Li fims (purely for the martial arts ACTION), i think i'm going to have to pass this one by.

ms_saigon
I shamelessly admit that I saw it...I would not say that it was good, but I didn't hate it either. I think it was only number one because it didn't have any competition in terms of other new movies opening the same weekend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.