Thor and Hercules vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1151814-picture_2.png

media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1151814-picture_2.png

no bfr

1. pure physical
2. everone blood lusted (no WM)

Black bolt z
Hulk for both

Colossus-Big C
can u see the image?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can u see the image? Only one

r0nm0n88
thor and herc win. herc was a difficult fight for wwh alone

King Castle
they beat the snot of hulk that whole WWH was pis...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
thor and herc win. herc was a difficult fight for wwh alone lulz

OneDumbG0
thor and herc win. herc was a difficult fight for wwh alone Originally posted by psycho gundam
lulz

kgkg
1.WWH
2. Team

Stoic
Hulk on both counts

iceman24567
Team wins both

Dum Dum Dugan
thor and herc win. herc was a difficult fight for wwh alone
no he wasent he got his shit kicked in and dident even fight back.........actaully he teamed up with hulk if not mistaken.

iceman24567
He didn't want to fight though but when he did fight back he floored Hulk

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
He didn't want to fight though but when he did fight back he floored Hulk and then when hulk wanted to fight, herculese looked like charles xavier every time he fell out of his wheelchair in the cartoon.

one more punch and herc's head would have looked like a strawberry glazed doughnut

OneDumbG0
He didn't want to fight though but when he did fight back he floored Hulk Yeah... with one shot that didn't even serve to hurt WWH... while receiving two shots nearly killed Hercules:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_WWHvsHercules01107.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_WWHvsHercules02.jpg

iceman24567
While not wanting to fight no expression

psycho gundam
in boxing you gotta get knocked down three times to equal a tko, hulk on the other hand get's only one from a cheap shot

While not wanting to fight no expression

that'd maybe be an argument if you were talking about gladiator

iceman24567
It's not a argument it's fact even after he floored him he still tried to reason with him erm

psycho gundam
shouldn't have punched him back don't ya think?

the point of all this is the state herc was in from said punches, the contect of the fight is not as important

iceman24567
Hulk was acting crazy he deserved it

psycho gundam
http://a.imageshack.us/img638/4021/incrediblehulk107025026.jpg

the end of the beating

herc looking like a true champ

OneDumbG0
While not wanting to fight no expression So grasping upon your original assesment, Hercules floored WWH when he fought back... and WWH didn't even have a single mark to show for it... and when Hercules got clocked... he looked like he had just been raped...

... and that doesn't serve to differentiate the initial, single blows that were exchanged and received between the two?

iceman24567
His goal wasn't to look like a champ

iceman24567
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
So grasping upon your original assesment, Hercules floored WWH when he fought back... and WWH didn't even have a single mark to show for it... and when Hercules got clocked... he looked like he had just been raped...

... and that doesn't serve to differentiate the initial, single blows that were exchanged and received between the two? What does Hulk not having a single mark on his face have to do with anything? He got dropped thats all i said. Hulks durability >> Hercs

psycho gundam
His goal wasn't to look like a champ and he succeeded

(you gift wrapped that one)

What does Hulk not having a single mark on his face have to do with anything? He got dropped thats all i said. Hulks durability >> Hercs so why mention it at all?

iceman24567
Because i like mentioning shit

OneDumbG0
What does Hulk not having a single mark on his face have to do with anything? He got dropped thats all i said. Hulks durability >> Hercs He got dropped momentarily with absolutely no damage...

... while Hercules got dropped and looked to be one more blow away from being outright murdered by WWH, who had only hit him twice at that point.

Agree? If disagree, then just say so. I won't belabor the point with you. Promise. I just want to know where you stand and whether my initial impression from your first comment was accurate or not.

iceman24567
Agree

Warlord
Team wins both unless Thor doesn't have mjolnir in the first fight

OneDumbG0
Agree Since you defused any argument with me, I now:
over

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk was definitely shown to be bleeding in Incredible Hulk #109. I think he might have had a bruised eye but I'm not too sure. A bit weird but Hercules definitely drew blood with his attack so it's not baseless. Hercules on the other hand looked a lot better. He was bleeding and had a single bruise but that was the extent. As a matter of fact, I think they disappeared two pages later and were definitely gone halfway through the issue when a few hours had passed. He was even standing etc. with a smile in the beginning of the issue. The damage between the two wasn't that much different I believe.

I personally think that Hercules would give Hulk a better fight than I think he would have in the past. It was recently brought to my attention -I missed it when I read the issue- that Banner even said Hercules was one of the few people on the planet that had a prayer of stopping the Hulk alone.

And under Pak, bruising Hercules doesn't apparently prove your vastly stronger than him etc. When Hercules got mad and swung his mace at Typhoon, the Aegis reflected the force of the blow back at him, and he was pretty wrecked. Something that was also recently brought to my attention. I however don't doubt that Hulk beating down Hercules was meant to show he was superior.

At this point I think Hercules would give the Hulk a somewhat decent fight.

In my opinion I think Pak gained more respect for Hercules and his power the more issues he wrote involving him. He did turn Hercules from a poor man's Thor to a person who a Marvel event is centered around.

Don't misunderstand me, I think Hercules would eventually get beat down by Green Scar.

On to the thread. Team wins.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk was definitely shown to be bleeding in Incredible Hulk #109. I think he might have had a bruised eye but I'm not too sure. A bit weird but Hercules definitely drew blood with his attack so it's not baseless. No bruise. No blood trickling. At all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guess he wasn't bruised. It was a squinted eye. He however was most definitely bleeding.

OneDumbG0
^ I'm not trying to argue the impossibility of immortal Hercules drawing a trickle of blood with a desperate double-fisted uppercut...

... but what exactly prevents that spot of blood in a separate comic from being caused by something else?

ankur29
Hulk , hes not gonna get beat in a brawl

amnesia
Turns out hulk isn't strongest there is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^ I'm not trying to argue the impossibility of immortal Hercules drawing a trickle of blood with a desperate double-fisted uppercut...

... but what exactly prevents that spot of blood in a separate comic from being caused by something else?

Meh. He was just trying to get him to stop fighting I believe.

Like what? This comic was the direct continuation of the scene in #107. I doubt the Hulk would randomly start bleeding.

Omega Vision
Team

Mindset
Yeah... with one shot that didn't even serve to hurt WWH... while receiving two shots nearly killed Hercules:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_WWHvsHercules01107.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/th_WWHvsHercules02.jpg Nearly killed Herc...lol?

janus77
WWH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules definitely came out looking a fair bit better in the next issue. It's as if Pak wizened up. Or maybe it's the artist.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Nearly killed Herc...lol?
ODG has a hardon for WWH.

The Herc-WWH fight was essentially a big green child throwing a tantrum and wailing on a guy who was trying to get him to calm down, IE not a real fight.

Omega Vision
Hercules definitely came out looking a fair bit better in the next issue. It's as if Pak wizened up. Or maybe it's the artist.
Wasn't he smiling in the next issue?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yup. He did say Hulk could have killed them however.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mindset
Nearly killed Herc...lol? Yeah. Hercules was on his way to being murdered.

Angel Watching
1.WWH maybe
2. Team

quanchi112
Hulk in the first scenario and the team in the second scenario.

RLAAMJR.
While Hulk might actually win this battle, but Hulk wouldn't be able to hurt Thor especially if Thor plays the battle safely. Hulk will not even be able to hit him for a fact that Thor can fly and can fly faster than a speed of light, with the power of the mjolnir that can may not knock Hulk out once, but multiple times might do, as well as the odin force that he has obtained, and with Hercules assistance that must not be ignored, the team would win here.

Perhaps, if Thor is not allowed to fly and does move just fast enough for Hulk to catch up, then Hulk has a better chance of winning.

Thor and Hercules will win.

DarkOdin
Yup. He did say Hulk could have killed them however. I think If Thor or Superman just was free to punch Hercules in the face with out blocking they would kill Hercules. Hell i guess we can say a near death / weakened Hercules If we think that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.