Darkseid vs WWHulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Darkseid with his strength and powers vs WWHulk with his strength and celestial tech weaponry.

Bloodlusted, Who wins?

Black bolt z
Darkseid stomps.

Gecko4lif
Close this thread

Tattoos N Scars
DS..no contest.

mykke
DS beats him to a pulp then erases him... Seriously what's with the massive WWH wankage like really ?

iceman24567
Darkseid stomps

Stoic
Originally posted by mykke
DS beats him to a pulp then erases him... Seriously what's with the massive WWH wankage like really ?

In a pure slugfest Darkseid would not win against WWHulk, it may be close at the beggining but The Hulk would exceed Darkseids strength output by miles (as is his power). Darkseid would win this fight because of the omega effect ( this however is an assumption). All the same Darkseid would win, however he would not win on strength alone.

Prep-Man
Darky.

TheLordofMurder
Darkseid wins solely because I do no believe the Hulk to be an essential part of the universe...thus he gets erased by the Omega Effect.

But tell you what...Darkseid better not get "ballsy" and try to fight WWHulk toe to toe....for it he does, WWHulk is going to quickly overwhelm him and give him the worse beating of him life...

The Nuul
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Darkseid stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on, does the OP mean that Green Scar gets the upgrade Savage Hulk received from Apoocalypse? He'd absolutely destroy Darkseid in anything resembling a physical confrontation. Unamped Green Scar would beat down Darkseid in a physical fight.

Darkseid's best option is to use his Omega Effect to teleport Hulk away and pray to his God Superman that Green Scar never lays hands on him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on, does the OP mean that Green Scar gets the upgrade Savage Hulk received from Apoocalypse? He'd absolutely destroy Darkseid in anything resembling a physical confrontation. Unamped Green Scar would beat down Darkseid in a physical fight.

Darkseid's best option is to use his Omega Effect to teleport Hulk away and pray to his God Superman that Green Scar never lays hands on him.

Omega Vision
Darkseid

Also @Rage: Haterz gonna hate sneer

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc14/PiePatch/27741_540.jpg

The Nuul
What Skaar?

This is WWH with celestial tech. So, its just World War War Hulk.

DS still stomps.

Starscream M
lol

amnesia
Darkseid wins.

Gecko4lif

+1 internets

Lord Feron

lol

Black bolt z

Darkseid's best option is to use his Omega Effect to teleport Hulk away and pray to his God Superman that Green Scar never lays hands on him. I wouldn't say destroy.Yes I agree WWH would beat pretty much almost anyone under odin in a physical confrontation but I don't see him destroying darkseid in melee.Just beat him.

lawest9
I wouldn't say destroy.Yes I agree WWH would beat pretty much almost anyone under odin in a physical confrontation but I don't see him destroying darkseid in melee.Just beat him. Maybe, But WWHulk will have to work pretty hard for it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
What Skaar?

This is WWH with celestial tech. So, its just World War War Hulk.

DS still stomps. Just like he stomps Superman and Doomsday. I mean you saying something without any proof doesn't fly here.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Just like he stomps Superman and Doomsday. I mean you saying something without any proof doesn't fly here.

you should take your own advice erm

Black bolt z
Just like he stomps Superman and Doomsday. I mean you saying something without any proof doesn't fly here. Omega effect,flight,mindrape,high durability,high energy projection,strength only a teir or two below his.

Yeah DS stomps.

Omega Vision
Just like he stomps Superman and Doomsday. I mean you saying something without any proof doesn't fly here.
Oh yeah I forgot how WWH could replicate all of Superman and/or H/P DD's feats...oh wait.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Oh yeah I forgot how WWH could replicate all of Superman and/or H/P DD's feats...oh wait.

ha-som

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
ha-som
First we had the "Superman can beat Darkseid ergo Thor can beat him" fallacy. Now its the "Superman can beat Darkseid ergo a one dimensional brick can beat Darkseid" fallacy. Where will it end?

-K-M-
If people start saying Puck can beat Darkseid I'll be happy.

Black bolt z
I'd bet that puck can beat darkseid.

-K-M-
I'd bet that puck can beat darkseid.

Only if he punches him in the nuts really really hard.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by -K-M-
Only if he punches him in the nuts really really hard. Darkseid has nuts?

-K-M-
Darkseid has nuts?

If he does Puck will find them...and punch them.

Black bolt z
If he does Puck will find them...and punch them. Or headbutt.Hes short enough.

-Pr-
First we had the "Superman can beat Darkseid ergo Thor can beat him" fallacy. Now its the "Superman can beat Darkseid ergo a one dimensional brick can beat Darkseid" fallacy. Where will it end?

mass bannings.

that, and when bada gets over his man-crush.

Black bolt z
mass bannings.

that, and when bada gets over his man-crush. Only bada can do that.Silly.

-Pr-
Only bada can do that.Silly.

?

Black bolt z
? Only bada has the ability to do mass bannings.Hes got the guts.

Bada>Raz>Every other mod.

Omega Vision
If people start saying Puck can beat Darkseid I'll be happy.
Puck can beat Darkseid. Now give me a dollar.

-Pr-
Only bada has the ability to do mass bannings.Hes got the guts.

laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
Only bada has the ability to do mass bannings.Hes got the guts.

No. Hes got the touch.

quanchi112
you should take your own advice erm DD is a brick who pounded the stuffing out of darkseid and guess what the Hulk is. Yeah, Darkseid was beaten down in two panels. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Omega effect,flight,mindrape,high durability,high energy projection,strength only a teir or two below his.

Yeah DS stomps. Then why didn't he stomp DD who is just a brick ? His durability was so terrible he was beaten to death in two panels. Originally posted by Omega Vision
Oh yeah I forgot how WWH could replicate all of Superman and/or H/P DD's feats...oh wait. WW Hulk can punch and thrash just like DD except he is a lot more powerful than someone less powerful than byrne's Superman.Originally posted by Omega Vision
First we had the "Superman can beat Darkseid ergo Thor can beat him" fallacy. Now its the "Superman can beat Darkseid ergo a one dimensional brick can beat Darkseid" fallacy. Where will it end? DD beat him, Superman tapped him out, and Orion ripped out his heart.

-Pr-
DD is a brick who pounded the stuffing out of darkseid and guess what the Hulk is. Yeah, Darkseid was beaten down in two panels. Then why didn't he stomp DD who is just a brick ? His durability was so terrible he was beaten to death in two panels. WW Hulk can punch and thrash just like DD except he is a lot more powerful than someone less powerful than byrne's Superman. DD beat him, Superman tapped him out, and Orion ripped out his heart.

facepalm

quanchi112
facepalm Darkseid's only chance is the omega effect and I don't see it beating Hulk here. When has Darkseid appeared overtly impressive hand to hand anyways?

Lord_Talron
Then why didn't he stomp DD who is just a brick ? because h/p dd was evolving on the spot to resist anything he hit him with... hulk just heals, he doesnt evolve like h/p dd

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
because h/p dd was evolving on the spot to resist anything he hit him with... hulk just heals, he doesnt evolve like h/p dd DD evolved past certain things and we have seen him killed since by forces powerful enough to kill him. The writer of hp also stated the oe wouldn't kill Superman and I don't feel it kills the Hulk either.

victorymaker
One Omega Beam and WWH is turned to ashes.

Lord_Talron
DD evolved past certain things and we have seen him killed since by forces powerful enough to kill him. The writer of hp also stated the oe wouldn't kill Superman and I don't feel it kills the Hulk either. supes source of durabilty ≠ hulks so you cant claim that with such certainty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
supes source of durabilty ≠ hulks so you cant claim that with such certainty Supes has nowhere near the healing powers or regenerative powers the Hulk does and I don't see the oe eliminating either tbh.

Lord_Talron
but they have totally differnt types of durabilty, supes has his biofield while hulk is just durable and has a healing factor

r0nm0n88
Darkseid's only chance is the omega effect and I don't see it beating Hulk here. When has Darkseid appeared overtly impressive hand to hand anyways?

so teleporting hulk into a different dimension wouldnt work, And hp doomsday was a beast, so i dont know how you could switch that into a low showing for ds.

And why wouldnt the OE work on hulk, hes not very essential for the universe.

HULK loses. Stop the wanking of wwh, his green semen will destroy us all!!

Gecko4lif
Hulk isnt even that durable. All he has is good blunt force resistance. He is easily cut and burned

Philosophía
DD is a brick who pounded the stuffing out of darkseid and guess what the Hulk is. I completly agree with that perfect line of thinking, quan.

Omega Vision
Lol at even comparing WWH with H/P DD. WWH's durability was shit compared to DD's. Even if they were comparable H/P DD cheap shotted DS from behind. We never saw a straight up h/h fight between them.

Spire
If Superman can beat him...Hulk can.

The fight probably starts with Darkseid using his Omegaz on WWH. However, not being as powerful as Cyke's Optic Blast The Omegaz simply bounce off Hulk's pectoral muscles and hit Desaad at faster than Surfer speeds instead. Darkseid, with fear in his eyes and starts running.

Now, we all know Hulk is faster than most Marvel characters. Duh! However, he is also faster than the Sentry, as proved in the panels where the debris fell at faster than light speed. Hulk could easily chase down Darkseid. He does so. Hulk punches Darkseid then overwhelms him with - no not travel speed, or combat speed, but falling debris speed.

WWH wins.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by Spire

The fight probably starts with Darkseid using his Omegaz on WWH. However, not being as powerful as Cyke's Optic Blast The Omegaz simply bounce off Hulk's pectoral muscles and hit Desaad at faster than Surfer speeds instead. Darkseid, with fear in his eyes and starts running.

Now, we all know Hulk is faster than most Marvel characters. Duh! However, he is also faster than the Sentry, as proved in the panels where the debris fell at faster than light speed. Hulk could easily chase down Darkseid. He does so. Hulk punches Darkseid then overwhelms him with - no not travel speed, or combat speed, but falling debris speed.

WWH wins.

damn i was really sure wwh would lose, but this post is pure genius. WWh wins. I mean hes clearly around supes and sentry in speed.

Omega Vision

WWH wins.
Substitute Hulk Hogan for WWH and the results are more or less the same. Apparently all characters are interchangeable when it comes to fighting Darkseid. dur

The Nuul

WWH wins.

Yeah but Supes beats DS because of PIS.

LOL @ The OE bouching off of Hulks chest. DS is also far faster than Hulk is.

Spire
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yeah but Supes beats DS because of he is Superman.

Agree.

Wei Phoenix
Substitute Hulk Hogan for WWH and the results are more or less the same. Apparently all characters are interchangeable when it comes to fighting Darkseid. dur

Hulkamania reverts to OE back at DS. Once Hulkamania starts running wild, nothing in the multiverse can stop Hogan.

The Nuul
Actually, Hogan would go down to the OE then the power of Hulkamania kicks in and he stomps DS ass.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hulkamania reverts to OE back at DS. Once Hulkamania starts running wild, nothing in the multiverse can stop Hogan.
I could totally see Jeph Loeb making a comic where Darkseid gets beaten by a tag-team of Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage.

Spire
I could totally see Jeph Loeb making a comic where Darkseid gets beaten by a tag-team of Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage.

Darkseid summons Walter Matthau and he talks the duo down.

wondertwins
DS. Teleportation is all that is needed.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Hulkamania reverts to OE back at DS. Once Hulkamania starts running wild, nothing in the multiverse can stop Hogan. hulk hogan > andre the giant. you kno, the guy that beat ds with a sneeze once...

quanchi112

Omega Vision
I don't see Darkseid resorting to bfr enough time to warrant a majority winner. No one said low showing but the ease in which he was crushed showed DD was well above Darkseid to the point of hilarity and the writer agreed DD mops the floor with him.

Bout time you jumped on the quan train.
H/P DD would also mop the floor with WWH.

OneDumbG0
^ Objection: bullshit.

Righteously butt-raping Superman doesn't make you invincible. Superman fans need to get over that beating from Hunter/Prey already.

quanchi112
H/P DD would also mop the floor with WWH. WW Hulk would wreck the guy jurgens said would lose to an all out 95 percent byrne superman. DD is overrated and WW Hulk would own him.

iceman24567
H/P DD would also mop the floor with WWH. thumb up

Omega Vision
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Objection: bullshit.

Righteously butt-raping Superman doesn't make you invincible. Superman fans need to get over that beating from Hunter/Prey already.
No but it does make you superior to WWH.

quanchi112
No but it does make you superior to WWH. The writer made it clear Superman's mindset and his good guy persona was the sole reason it went down the way it did. Supes was having nightmares because he was terrified of him. LOL.

OneDumbG0
No but it does make you superior to WWH. Objection: bullshit.

Darkseid fans need to get over that beating from Hunter/Prey already.

-Pr-
The writer made it clear Superman's mindset and his good guy persona was the sole reason it went down the way it did. Supes was having nightmares because he was terrified of him. LOL.

Wrong comic.

quanchi112
Wrong comic. This was the writer's opinions of Superman/DD in hp and he was having nightmares in hp. All correct as usual.

-Pr-
This was the writer's opinions of Superman/DD in hp and he was having nightmares in hp. All correct as usual.

"the writer's opinions"?

and no, he wasn't terrified of him, so you're wrong. as usual.

quanchi112
"the writer's opinions"?

and no, he wasn't terrified of him, so you're wrong. as usual. Yes, jurgens stated his upbringing and his moral code handicaps him in his fights which makes sense. If he went balls to the wall jurgens said he'd favor Superman over DD had he grown up on apokolips with his powers.

So him having nightmares suggests he isn't scared of him ?

RLAAMJR.
Darkseid is like a cosmic being so i don't think Hulk has a chance of winning here.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Hulk isnt even that durable. All he has is good blunt force resistance. He is easily cut and burned the nova flame of human torch coupled with the solar temperature lightning of an out to kill storm got tanked

The Nuul
H/P DD would also mop the floor with WWH.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.