Spider-Man vs. Feral

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
H2h only, who wins?

Dum Dum Dugan
Spiderman and easily

guy222
S-M

Angel Watching
Spiderman

RLAAMJR.
First thing we have to consider is their strength. Spiderman is definitely stronger than Feral. So I give the win to Spiderman unless he tries to be gentle to a female opponent, then Feral would win.

BUSTER1
Spiderman ftw.

StiltmanFTW
Feral cuts him and Parker runs crying to Aunt May. Then May beats the crap out of Maria.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Feral cuts him and Parker runs crying to Aunt May. Then May beats the crap out of Maria. lol you must've been traumatized by parker at some point in your life

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol you must've been traumatized by parker at some point in your life
Apparantly Spider-Man getting punched by Gargan is this big thing according to StiltmanFTW.

If he actually read the comic, he would know Spider-Man did pretty good against Gargan and Venom/Mrs. Marvel.

Oh and Spider-Man wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
lol you must've been traumatized by parker at some point in your life

I'm a professional hater uhuh

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Apparantly Spider-Man getting punched by Gargan is this big thing according to StiltmanFTW.

If he actually read the comic, he would know Spider-Man did pretty good against Gargan and Venom/Mrs. Marvel.

Oh and Spider-Man wins.

Wow, someone here is butthurt... no expression

I did read the comic. Petey was saved by Carol... twice.

Mshinu
Spidey wins.

But yea, he cries first big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.