Battle of the Capcom Bosses!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
Akuma ST

Gill 3rd Strike

Bison II SFEX2+

Seth SSFIV

VS

Cyber Akuma

The boss of Marvel Super Heros

The Boss of Marvel VS Capcom 1

Pyron NW/CFE

Which team do you think has the hardest set of bosses and assume that the difficulties of these bosses are ramped up to the max...Heh, it's the only way real men (or women) would face them.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by No End N Site
The boss of Marvel Super Heros

The Boss of Marvel VS Capcom 1

...These two aren't originated from video games.

Frisky Dingo
Awesum!

Team 1 is filled with honorable bosses that I can accept loosing 2 regularly. Xcept that version of Bison U thru N, he's very damn cheap. With team 1, the bosses regular stats N abilities R just heightened 2 Nsane lvls. Altho they R very hard, I can't really judge Seth Bcause I've hardly played any of the SFIVs, I don't get the feeling that the CPU is on their side. They R just faster, stronger, have more stamina and have less recovery frames than normal, Xcepth Bison 2. Bison 2 is Ncredibly "cheap".

Team 2 is very cheap and I think U divided them like this on purpose.

-C.Gouki can throw HDKs closely followed by Rocket Arms N many directions. All U can really do, if the CPU is smart, is sit back and let him eat away at U with chip damage all night long. That, on top of his speed, strength, and stamina make him stupid.

-"The boss of Marvel Super Heroes" is 2 powerful N 2 fast, with WAY 2 much stamina and 6 Infinities based all on the separate gems. 1 of his run-of-the-mill combos will leave U with, around, 10% health. He's stupid.

-"The Boss of Marvel VS Capcom 1" is the dumbest N the thread. With the power 2 cancel out of his hit stun frames with a teleport making him able 2 escape all combos of any kind win ever he wishes, he is very stupid. He can't B grabbed N any form, Nfinite hyper gauge, Magnetic Tempest as a regular move, super armor, the ability 2 fly off the screen, several projectile attacks as normals, a move that summons a clone of your partner 2 fight U while he sits N the background 2 regain strength and a bunch of other dumb stuff. Honestly, U wont C him truly abuse any of this unless U fight him controlled by a human.

-Pyron is allowed 2 chain things that the game wont usually let U chain, like attack buttons of the same strength 1 after the other. Nsane Nfinite teleport spam combined with the basic stats sky rocketed beyond normal lvls. He's dumb 2. Iirc, he has been toned down a hell of a lot since then.

The win goes 2 Team 2. They R so hard it's maddening, mainly Bcuase the CPU allows them 2 break the game at high lvls. Team 1, Xcept Bison 2, R just very powerful and really good. The ST Gouki and Gill R the hardest, yet uncheap bosses, N all of fighting games and I respect that. Team 2 is hard simply Bcause they can do either, things that R clearly game breaking or they have been given powers that R clearly not fair. Bison 2 surely Blongs on team 2. Not only R his basic abilities above every1 else N the game, damage scaling gets pretty damn screwed up with him. Put it this way, his "1 pixel rage" lasts 4 a very long time, I didn't even think he could B beaten until I saw it on youtube and I'm still not able 2 pull it off. I think he's the 2nd hardest N this thread. MayB even the hardest

No End N Site
Cheggit, dude pulls off a Perfect on Onslaught!

NvU-5s51uyE

I'm sure that guy practiced his ass off, you can see the guy pull out every trick in the book. There are actually more vids of people perfecting Onslaught through hard work and dedication. Like you said, it takes a human to take fulll advantage of Onslaught's greatness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.