savage hulk vs Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Maestro has soundly defeated professor hulk..

Rick's grand daughter decide to go back in time and bring in the Savage hulk to beat maestro..

She finds hulk staring at a pond..

skinny girl leave hulk alone!!!

hulk, we need your help..

Puny ppl always want help from hulk!!! hulk no help..

its the maestro, he is a bad hulk he has killed the smart hulk and says he is smartest and strongest one their is..

Hulk is the strongest hulk... who is this maestro?

it is an old hulk looks like a bad santa clause... he hates everyone.. we leave him alone but he doesnt leave us alone and he takes stuff like little girls from their mom and dad...

Hulk dont like old hulk that take lil humans from their puny parents!!

hulk will smash him!!

guy222
savage hulk

theICONiac
Maestro...baseline strength is double savage's.

Maestro won't give savage enough time to get mad enough to beat him.

janus77
I think Savage could win it, at the very least he'll do a lot better than Prof.

Savage Hulk won't need time to amp, it'll happen almost instantly. and he'll get angrier and more powerful, more quickly. but Maestro has much much more experience and is cunning and ruthless, which could mean that he will find flaws/weaknesses in Savage Hulk to exploit quickly.

quanchi112
Maestro wins.

King Castle
i'll take maestro ftw 7/10

amnesia
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maestro wins.

BUSTER1
Maestro ftw-I don't see Savage doing much better than Merger/Prof Hulk.
My reasoning is this. Merged Hulk has a higher base strength than Savage and had no problem with becoming enraged and amping UNTIL he encountered Maestro, and soon after witnessed Betty sustaining what he thought was a fatal wound. He became so afraid of changing into Maestro, that his mind created a failsafe, Savage Banner-when he became too enraged. Until Merged Hulk met Maestro he could become as angry, and so as strong as he liked.
Merged Hulk suffered from severe mood swings, and despite his Banner level intelligence, could sometimes lose his temper almost as easlity as Savage Hulk. When MH got battered to a pulp by Maestro, near the end of Future Imperfect, he was still weakened from being shot by a gun designed to kill Maestro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.