Lady Shiva vs. Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magneto1982
H2h only, who wins?

Bentley
Shiva handily methinks.

Lord_Talron
no expression

give jessica some other powers so she can stand a chance here

vansonbee
Butt spank for Jessica Drew here.

10/10 Shiva

ankur29
too bad super powers mean shit all when in real life it would make all the difference

Tron
Well, the poster never said that she doesn't have powers here, so she still has the strength and agility advantage.

Omega Vision
I dunno, I want to say Shiva.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Tron
Well, the poster never said that she doesn't have powers here, so she still has the strength and agility advantage. Right right! Totally forgetting Drew meta physical enhancements.

9/10 Shiva evil face

Omega Vision
Does Jessica have a Spider-Sense of equal potency to Peter's?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Does Jessica have a Spider-Sense of equal potency to Peter's? read a damn comic will ya and stop expecting ppl to fill your knowledge gaps!

Q99
Does Jessica have a Spider-Sense of equal potency to Peter's?

No spider-sense.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
read a damn comic will ya and stop expecting ppl to fill your knowledge gaps!
It's better to ask questions and admit ignorance than to bluster your way through life pretending to know everything. If you wish to know what I'm talking about reread every Silver Surfer thread you've ever posted in.

Also I'm still chuckling about you thinking that you and Original Smurph are "peers".

Starscream M
It's better to ask questions and admit ignorance than to bluster your way through life pretending to know everything. If you wish to know what I'm talking about reread every Silver Surfer thread you've ever posted in.

the only thing I've really said about surfer is that his combat speed is not up to par with superman's

while you may disagree, you can't really call me ignorant for it. in fact a marvel editor confirmed my thoughts regarding surfer's lack of combat speed so you're actually the ignorant one.

Also I'm still chuckling about you thinking that you and Original Smurph are "peers". thats uncalled for. let's elevate our dialogue beyond cheap ad hominem, okay? erm

amnesia

Sane people don't read spider-girl.

xmarksthespot
thats uncalled for. let's elevate our dialogue beyond cheap ad hominem, okay? erm An insult in and of itself is not an ad hominem fallacy.

Tron
Originally posted by vansonbee
Right right! Totally forgetting Drew meta physical enhancements.

9/10 Shiva evil face

I was just pointing it out before someone bothered to ask the question, and someone always does.

Tron

A simple yes or no answer would've been more productive for the thread, try it next time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.