Storm versus Sunspot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
Storm is tough.

So is Sunspot.

They've been an x-member and because they've been on the right side, we have never seen them fight.

Can Storm handle Sunspot as easily as we think? Or does Sunspot take her down?

Who will win?

Bentley
I think Storm should be able to take him depending on the battlefield. Her powers are quite destructive and can be used to physically put down human durability by many angles.

Magneto1982
Storm ftw, unless Sunspot is able to land a punch on her (she's a goner).

StiltmanFTW
Sunspot goes nova on her.

the ninjak
Sunspot zips around her and fries.

Sunspot is immune to heat based atatcks, so lightning won't do all that much. His heat generation power also counters freezing, so that leaves winds. If she create a powerfull enough one she can probably repel and crush him with it, but he doesn't need to close the distance himself and resort to mellee, he has energy blasts and can go nova. I say he wins.

Originally posted by Bentley
I think Storm should be able to take him depending on the battlefield. Her powers are quite destructive and can be used to physically put down human durability by many angles. I think they've finally given him superhuman durability.

Trolt
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Storm is tough.

So is Sunspot.

They've been an x-member and because they've been on the right side, we have never seen them fight.

Who will win?

only you think that

Creshosk
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Storm is tough.

So is Sunspot.

Who will win? So are you a new recruit picking up the slack for your fallen comrades or are you one of the fallen storm fanboys back from the grave?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by 753
Sunspot is immune to heat based atatcks, so lightning won't do all that much. His heat generation power also counters freezing, so that leaves winds. If she create a powerfull enough one she can probably repel and crush him with it, but he doesn't need to close the distance himself and resort to mellee, he has energy blasts and can go nova. I say he wins.

um lighting will electrocute you, heat is more of a side effect. He should not be immune to freaking lighting because he has heat powers or whatever.

(i bet someone takes out a scan and makes me eat my words sad )

or not...

Prep-Man
Storm.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
um lighting will electrocute you, heat is more of a side effect. He should not be immune to freaking lighting because he has heat powers or whatever.

(i bet someone takes out a scan and makes me eat my words sad )

or not... yeah, he is immune to and can absorb infinte amounts of heat and light - presumibly all EM radtiaon - although they don't power him up, only star radiation does. His powers grew to this after Gideon experimented on him. I'll try to find a scan.

RLAAMJR.
As i see it now, and upon reading further about Sunspot, it looks like Storm is still more powerful than him, and that gives Storm a greater edge of winning this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.