RKT vs black flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snazy
who will win

snazy
ANYONE?

Colossus-Big C
spite IMO

snazy
in whos favour?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by snazy
in whos favour? RKT is immortal

snazy
dude do you know who the black flash is? its not just the same flash with only black suit he is like death only for speedsters

Black bolt z
dude do you know who the black flash is? its not just the same flash with only black suit he is like death only for speedsters Inform us oh mighty one.Not entirely sure who black flash is.

DarkOdin
dude do you know who the black flash is? its not just the same flash with only black suit he is like death only for speedsters

True but yet the fLASH BEAT HIM .

He ran to the end of time were death couldn't exist.

RKT level of omniscents was on a huge scale and could easily use his rune magic/odinforce to do the same but faster with his level of time control.

Prep-Man
Black Flash.

the Darkone
RKT

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by the Darkone
RKT

guy222
RKT

Prep-Man
How does thor beat an agent of Death?

snazy
Originally posted by Prep-Man

i am preety sure no one of them knows who the black flash is.... well as the OP of this thread this is my fault i should provide more info about the characters so here we go

here are his powers: Superhuman speed, time manipulation, role as psychopomp to speedsters

he is basically the death angel of all the speedsters in DC universe and is suppose to be an aspect of death on the levels of black racer

Black bolt z
i am preety sure no one of them knows who the black flash is.... well as the OP of this thread this is my fault i should provide more info about the characters so here we go

here are his powers: Superhuman speed, time manipulation, role as psychopomp to speedsters

he is basically the death angel of all the speedsters in DC universe and is suppose to be an aspect of death on the levels of black racer RKT wins pretty easily.RKT pretty much controls time and speed means nothing if you can control time.He doesn't even sound like he could beat odin and RKT>>>>Odin.

Prep-Man
Death can control time. IIRC, BF is just another aspect of Death.

Warlord
Thor thows an apple of Idun at his face

Mshinu
The mythological Thor once wrestled the personification of death/old age in the form of the old womal Elli.
Did he ever do it in the comics?

Prep-Man
Manipulating Black Flash won't work, though. He's an abstract that can't be messed with. Not that I have seen.

Slaanesh
probably black flash

Warlord
is black flash = black racer?

Prep-Man
Well, at first, BF was speedsters death. But reading comicvine's profile, he's an evil aspect of the Speed Force. I didn't read Flash: Rebirth, so I don't know how Barry beat it.

WhiteWitchKing

By beating them up. Hela is an aspect of death for the Asgardians; that's never stopped Odin from kicking her ass. Being an aspect of Death is the same thing as the true Death. RTK beats him down the same way Odin does Hela or WM Thor did to Pluto through sheer power. I've seen skyfathers beat down aspects of death before. What has BF done to take down a skyfather? Even Black Racer needed Darkseid's physical form to be poisoned by Radion before he claimed him.

Prep-Man
Final Crisis, Darkseid? I'd say he was a bit above skyfather.

DarkOdin
Final Crisis, Darkseid? I'd say he was a bit above skyfather. And so is RKT

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DarkOdin
And so is RKT

THAT DS was a multiverse threat. Far and away more powerful than RKT. But I'm not sure which DS WK is talking about.

WhiteWitchKing
Final Crisis, Darkseid? I'd say he was a bit above skyfather.

He was dying. Whether or not he was multiversal, he was already dying. Aside from that one ambiguous showing, BR isn't all powerful from Hela.

Prep-Man
This isn't Hela or Black Racer we're talking about. Black Flash is the dark side of the speed force. A somewhat universal being that's tied to all the energy in the universe. He's high up there and plays a bigger role than Hela, IMO.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Warlord
is black flash = black racer? Yes. They're the same character.

WhiteWitchKing
This isn't Hela or Black Racer we're talking about. Black Flash is the dark side of the speed force. A somewhat universal being that's tied to all the energy in the universe. He's high up there and plays a bigger role than Hela, IMO.

lol. And it did what again?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Harbinger
Yes. They're the same character.

I thought they were different, post Flash Rebirth.

D_Dude1210

Lemme get this straight. His one feat is claiming the soul of an already dying FC Darkseid. Whose best feat is pulling down the Universe as he lay dying due to his dyingness?

Prep-Man
Who said it was his only feat??

D_Dude1210
Who said it was his only feat??

Sooo, what ARE his other feats?

Prep-Man
I haven't read Flash Rebirth yet, but he's manipulated time, energy, and can hit multiple times the speed of light. BF cannot truly die, since he works for Death and is an agent.

Supposedly, BF and BR are the same being, but, again, I haven't read Rebirth, yet.

amnesia
He's high up there and plays a bigger role than Hela, IMO.

What on earth makes you think that?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by amnesia
What on earth makes you think that?

Depending on what origin you use, BF is just the same aspect as Death of the DCU. Hela isn't that high on the totem pole.

amnesia
Depending on what origin you use, BF is just the same aspect as Death of the DCU. Hela isn't that high on the totem pole.

You just said BF was an agent of death..

So is Hela btw.

Prep-Man
In Captain Atom series, it was said that Black Flash, Black Racer, and Nekron all represent the same thing, Death.

Lord Feron
I haven't read Flash Rebirth yet, but he's manipulated time, energy, and can hit multiple times the speed of light. BF cannot truly die, since he works for Death and is an agent.

Supposedly, BF and BR are the same being, but, again, I haven't read Rebirth, yet.

i thought garick specifically said BR can't go faster than light. unless he was referring to a different Black Racer...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i thought garick specifically said BR can't go faster than light. unless he was referring to a different Black Racer...

I think it's all screwed up, because BR has hit light speed before, I believe. When he was chasing Lightray throughout the cosmos. Also, BF can go ftl and they're supposed to be the same being!! WTF?!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Still Thor.

Prep-Man
LOL!

Lord Feron
I think it's all screwed up, because BR has hit light speed before, I believe. When he was chasing Lightray throughout the cosmos. Also, BF can go ftl and they're supposed to be the same being!! WTF?!

for now im gonna stick with that he can't go past light speed. I mean thats how a amped flash was able to excape him.

Anyway I don't think speed is going to win the day. I know some people just believe if you can punch really hard or run really fast you can beat anyone lol. (not you just other people)

Prep-Man
for now im gonna stick with that he can't go past light speed. I mean thats how a amped flash was able to excape him.

Anyway I don't think speed is going to win the day. I know some people just believe if you can punch really hard or run really fast you can beat anyone lol. (not you just other people)

Which is why it doesn't make sense. Black Flash CAN go FTL and BR and BF are supposed to be the same thing, just different roles. However, BR has gone light speed on 2 occasions that I remember, yet he couldn't go FTL in FC?! DC screwed themselves. But not really. lol.

Lord Feron
Which is why it doesn't make sense. Black Flash CAN go FTL and BR and BF are supposed to be the same thing, just different roles. However, BR has gone light speed on 2 occasions that I remember, yet he couldn't go FTL in FC?! DC screwed themselves. But not really. lol.

u have a scan of it being retconned like DS saying "He couldn't go Beyond Light but now he can" that would totally convince me. But again i don't think going light speed attacks is going to help racer here. RKT is well beyond herald and skyfather wouldn't say abstract but plenty strong enough to stomp any skyfather.

Prep-Man
u have a scan of it being retconned like DS saying "He couldn't go Beyond Light but now he can" that would totally convince me. But again i don't think going light speed attacks is going to help racer here. RKT is well beyond herald and skyfather wouldn't say abstract but plenty strong enough to stomp any skyfather.

No, I'm referring to old stuff. One is from an old New God series, post crisis and the other is from Simonson's Orion run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.