An interesting question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
According to Mephisto in the Infinity Crusade, a Cosmic Cube is all-powerful, but wont superceed its self imposed limitations unless its will is overridden by a more powerful will...

So my question is this: who possesses enough willpower to force a Cosmic Cube to annihilate a powerful universal force such as Master Order or Lord Chaos?

Please limit your answer to beings no greater than Trans tier. Btw, its very possible that no such being exists; I just want to see what the "Hive Mind" here thinks in regard to this.

Oh and since this is a Versus forum, I suppose I could ask the question as follows so this doesnt get locked:

What being beneath Skyfather level possesses enough willpower to override a Cosmic Cubes self imposed limitations?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
According to Mephisto in the Infinity Crusade, a Cosmic Cube is all-powerful, but wont superceed its self imposed limitations unless its will is overridden by a more powerful will...

So my question is this: who possesses enough willpower to force a Cosmic Cube to annihilate a powerful universal force such as Master Order or Lord Chaos?

Please limit your answer to beings no greater than Trans tier. Btw, its very possible that no such being exists; I just want to see what the "Hive Mind" here thinks in regard to this.

Oh and since this is a Versus forum, I suppose I could ask the question as follows so this doesnt get locked:

What being beneath Skyfather level possesses enough willpower to override a Cosmic Cubes self imposed limitations?

I'm fairly sure the answer is noone.
There was a reason The Goddess needed to amass a universal will, because one individual would not be enough, no matter what. If there was such an individual the Goddess could have easily controlled them using the cubes to put them into a position to override the limitations.

TheLordofMurder
This way, its a contest of a given characters will vs that of a Cosmic Cube... smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I'm fairly sure the answer is noone.
There was a reason The Goddess needed to amass a universal will, because one individual would not be enough, no matter what. If there was such an individual the Goddess could have easily controlled them using the cubes to put them into a position to override the limitations.

Thats exactly what I am thinking...

But do you think maybe there is an outside chance that a being like Depowered Tyrant has a "chance" of pulling something like this off if he ever got his hands on a Cube?

Colossus-Big C
hmm, thor?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner shifty

rotiart
When the red skull had the cube he was resetting the whole universe at will when battling against captain America....
But to wipe out a universal force like law order death eternity infinity... The only time something like that has happened is with the beyonder and death... Other abstracts were defeated and their mantles assumed... Maelstrom defeated a lesser abstract...by choking it... Which f possible would mean eternity would get screwed in a mms battle...

But no I can see thanks assuming the position of one of the abstracts but he couldn't erase the position that they fill....

rotiart
Mms is mma

Juk3n
The correct answer is Doom.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Juk3n
The correct answer is Doom. thumb up

Trans and below doom is the only one with the slightest chance.

But for once even doom cannot succeed.

axelraptor
Originally posted by Juk3n
The correct answer is Doom.

thumb up

Lestov16
A Celestial (possibly, but probably not)
Doom (possibly, but probably not)
Thanos (possibly, but probably not)

Digi
Terms like "all-powerful" are relative in comics, and to be taken with a grain of salt. Even fully unleashed, it's doubtful it possesses dominion over the highest abstracts.

Galan007
Red Skull.

Magneto

/thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.