Imperiex Probe vs Apoc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Non jobbing Apoc.

Who wins?

Estacado
Probe 10/10

Omega Vision
Yeah if this is the kind of probe that were wrecking teams then Apoc gets beaten pretty decisively.

Q99
It depends on the quality of the probe. Some're team wreckers, some not.

The quickest way to take them out, pull apart their armor in melee, tends to lead to mutual take-downs.

batdude123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yeah if this is the kind of probe that were wrecking teams then Apoc gets beaten pretty decisively.

Originally posted by Q99
It depends on the quality of the probe. Some're team wreckers, some not.

facepalm

Starscream M
Originally posted by batdude123
facepalm you hype up DC too much no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Starscream M
you hype up DC too much no expression

Everybody thinks you're a loser.

amnesia

Best reply ever.

Starscream M
Everybody thinks you're a loser. that's off-topic and also member bashing

vansonbee
Imperiex Probe for the majority win, because this guy give Superman major trouble.

Apoc hasn't done anything magnificent in ages.

that's off-topic and also member bashing Should of stayed on topic.

Gecko4lif
that's off-topic and also member bashing

Starscream M
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
bada doesn't think I'm a loser hmmmpff mad

Omega Vision
facepalm
Hey I'm trying to be generous to ol' blue lips. uhuh

kgkg
Starscream M is cool.

Anyway Probe wins it's a good fight if we use high end Apoc.

Starscream M
Originally posted by kgkg
Starscream M is cool.
thank you smile

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
Starscream M is cool.

Anyway Probe wins it's a good fight if we use high end Apoc.
Yeah I think he's a pretty cool guy. Eh fights crime and doesn't afraid of anything.

Q99
facepalm

You know, that's really not an argument, especially when we were making two separate points. I'm not sure why you even included mine, some *are* a lot weaker or stronger.

I think Apoc should solidly beat the weaker probes, and the stronger ones depend a fair amount on his knowledge and tactics of the Probe. Once they learned the trick to it, even individual herald-levellers were beating the ones that were beating teams before.

Gecko4lif
Wait was was the weakest probe we saw?

Colossus-Big C
Apoc 10\10

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Apoc 10\10
no expression
Now see this is where the following comes in:
facepalm

Starscream M
no expression
Now see this is the following comes in: are you drunk? you're slurring your sentences. confused

kgkg
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Wait was was the weakest probe we saw? Some were written inconsistently, Russian Zod took out two IIR correctly.

Omega Vision
Doomsday was wrecking them like paper mache...but that's Doomsday.

It took Superman and Mongul Jr putting in their best effort to take down one of the first ones.

Q99
The first one was a tough one, as was the one that took out J'onn and Kyle before Diana cracked it.

The ones blocking SM and DD, not only was Doomsday ripping through them but so was Superman, without much problem. The JSA took out multiple too. They were a different color than the previous tough ones IIrc.

The one that Aquaman took out with the Trident of Poseidon or the one that Black Lightning with the help of an atomic tank took out were likely the weakest.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse wins easy. I mean damn, Zod took on a bunch by himself laughing out loud

Bentley
Originally posted by Estacado
Probe 10/10

Bentley
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse wins easy. I mean damn, Zod took on a bunch by himself laughing out loud

Zod would stomp several Apocs by himself too wink

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Bentley

Not really. That's what haters want to think.

batdude123

Zod would beat the f*ckin piss out of 10 Apoc's by himself.

EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philosophía
There's no difference between the probes.

And Apocalypse gets stomped.

Estacado
Doomsday was wrecking them like paper mache...but that's Doomsday.

It took Superman and Mongul Jr putting in their best effort to take down one of the first ones.
With months of prep.

Prep-Man

Q99
I think their performance is too different to say the probes are all the same level.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
I think their performance is too different to say the probes are all the same level.

Wolverine's performance against opponents is too different to say he's the same character from one comic to another no expression

kevdude
Imperiex Probe 10/10.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Right...because Apocalypse is interchangeable with Zod. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Right...because Apocalypse is interchangeable with Zod. roll eyes (sarcastic) apoc is in a sense more durable and versatile than zod

Omega Vision
apoc is in a sense more durable and versatile than zod
More versatile? What do you mean by that? Do you mean he has a lot more ways to get raped by the Imperiex Probe?

Because I agree. biscuits

Starscream M
More versatile? What do you mean by that? Do you mean he has a lot more ways to get raped by the Imperiex Probe?
he has some telepathy, he can change his arms into various offensive weapons, he can grow into gigantic dimensions...as far as Im aware, Zod can do none of those things.

Omega Vision
he has some telepathy, he can change his arms into various offensive weapons, he can grow into gigantic dimensions...as far as Im aware, Zod can do none of those things.
He has almost no telepathy whatsoever. He can maybe read minds. Maybe. Not that it would matter against an Imperiex Probe.

Wow he's like Inspector Gadget. Definite High Herald material. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The largest he's ever grown is what? A hundred feet. Big ****ing deal.

Starscream M

The largest he's ever grown is what? A hundred feet. Big ****ing deal. it would be, the imperiex probe would be smaller than his hand

he could crush it like a toy with his strength

Omega Vision
it would be, the imperiex probe would be smaller than his hand

Lulz. Based on which feats? Besides Imperiex probes are pretty big as well. Twenty-thirty feet tall IIRC. They wouldn't be "smaller than his hand"

Starscream M
Lulz. Based on which feats? Besides Imperiex probes are pretty big as well. Twenty-thirty feet tall IIRC. They wouldn't be "smaller than his hand" you remember wrong

they were at best 10 - 15 feet

meaning Apoc would tower over it

Bentley

Like Giantman crushes Thor. Seriously, size doesn't matter at those levels of strength.

Starscream M
Like Giantman crushes Thor. Seriously, size doesn't matter at those levels of strength. giantman is weak compared to thor ...whereas apoc suffers no such disadvantage (at least not significant enough) against a probe

Omega Vision
giantman is weak compared to thor ...whereas apoc suffers no such disadvantage (at least not significant enough) against a probe
Apoc has no feats to suggest he could crush any Class 100+ like a beer can.

Starscream M
Apoc has no feats to suggest he could crush any Class 100+ like a beer can. he's done damn well against the x-men on numerous occasions

Omega Vision
he's done damn well against the x-men on numerous occasions
And how does that translate to him crushing an Imperiex Probe like a beer can? An Imperiex Probe would easily solo almost any X-Team.

Starscream M
And how does that translate to him crushing an Imperiex Probe like a beer can? An Imperiex Probe would easily solo almost any X-Team. first, I never said he'd crush a probe like a beer can. nice strawman though.

beating x-men means apoc had to beat a veritable CL100er in colossus and rogue.

Rage.Of.Olympus
first, I never said he'd crush a probe like a beer can. nice strawman though.

Lol. I'm not sure which is worse.

I lol'd some more.

Omega Vision
first, I never said he'd crush a probe like a beer can. nice strawman though.

My mistake. You didn't say "like a beercan" you said "like a toy" no expression

Colossus is versatile?

Starscream M

Colossus is versatile? never said that. stop strawmanning!

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Omega Vision
never said that. stop strawmanning!
"Had to beat a versatile CL100er in Colossus and Rogue"

So what did you say then?

Starscream M
"Had to beat a versatile CL100er in Colossus and Rogue"

So what did you say then? wow...how do you even quote me wrong!

I said 'veritable'...not 'versatile'

Rage.Of.Olympus
You did kind of fail there Omega -I can see why you would with it being Brucy and the words so similar- but Brucy calling it straw-manning when it's obvious you just misread the word is even worse in my book.

Omega Vision
wow...how do you even quote me wrong!

I said 'veritable'...not 'versatile'
My mistake, I misread.

Still doesn't change the fact that Apoc has no feats suggesting he can take an Imperiex Probe.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You did kind of fail there Omega -I can see why you would with it being Brucy and the words so similar- but Brucy calling it straw-manning when it's obvious you just misread the word is even worse in my book.
Yeah I know, fail moment. I guess I just expect Brucie to say stupid crap like "Colossus is versatile".

You know how the human brain can sometimes shift perceptions to match expectations right? stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, you are a Darkseid fanboy, so it seems kind of fitting. smurph

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, you are a Darkseid fanboy, so it seems kind of fitting. smurph
How many nights a week do you pray for Thor to come down and ravish you? peaches

Starscream M

Still doesn't change the fact that Apoc has no feats suggesting he can take an Imperiex Probe.
beating the entire xmen is a showing that he can take on a probe

Q99
Wolverine's performance against opponents is too different to say he's the same character from one comic to another no expression

These ones were from the same story and looked different in addition.

Omega Vision
beating the entire xmen is a showing that he can take on a probe
Not considering the lineup of the X-Team he beat and the kinds of heroes individual probes took down.

Starscream M
Not considering the lineup of the X-Team he beat and the kinds of heroes individual probes took down. dood you're way overhyping the probes

Wolverine + Colossus would be able to take down a probe

Harbinger
laughing out loud

Omega Vision
dood you're way overhyping the probes

Wolverine + Colossus would be able to take down a probe
laughing

You're precious.

Starscream M
laughing

You're precious. awesome rebuttal

anyways, logan's claws would shred up the probes and colossus could distract it. the probe can't really put either logan or colossus down.

Harbinger
So the Probes can one-shot Supergirl, run through GL Kyle/Wally/MM/etc., and kill Aquaman but not beat f*cking Wolverine and Colossus?

PS: Lulz at "Colossus could distract one while Logan sliced it up." They wrecked entire teams for God's sake.

Omega Vision
awesome rebuttal

anyways, logan's claws would shred up the probes and colossus could distract it. the probe can't really put either logan or colossus down.
Just like they couldn't put a bunch of Top Tier heroes down?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Harbinger
So the Probes can one-shot Supergirl, run through GL Kyle/Wally/MM/etc., and kill Aquaman but not beat f*cking Wolverine and Colossus? none of those you mentioned have insane HF or adamantium claws...so your point?

Just like they couldn't put a bunch of Top Tier heroes down? did any of those 'top tier' heroes have insane HF or adamantium skeleton + claws that can cut trhough anything?

-K-M-

Harbinger
none of those you mentioned have insane HF or adamantium claws...so your point? :facepalm:

You can't be serious.

Neither has the speed or strength needed to drop a Probe. Wonder Woman needed to be fully geared to breach one's armor, and then still got rocked by the ensuing explosion. But yeah, the same damn Probes that destroyed entire planets are going to get stab-stomped by Wolverne.

Starscream M

-K-M-

Omega Vision
none of those you mentioned have insane HF or adamantium claws...so your point?

did any of those 'top tier' heroes have insane HF or adamantium skeleton + claws that can cut trhough anything?
No they had something better: Class 100+ durability and in one case a Green Lantern Ring. They got owned.

Starscream M
:facepalm:

You can't be serious.

Neither has the speed or strength needed to drop a Probe. Wonder Woman needed to be fully geared to breach one's armor, and then still got rocked by the ensuing explosion. again, you're comparing apples to oranges

WW has to rely on brute strength...logan has claws. Its like I can be 10x weaker than some muscle head but if I have a knife, Im more deadly.

psycho gundam
paper machete

-K-M-
yet DD (not even HP) was ripping through them like paper machete...hmmm

Logan has claws that are far sharper than DD's bone spurs and his HF makes him almost as unkillable and then you have piotr to distract the probe while logan does his work

Your comparing Wolverine to DD? Oh my.

You do know Wolverine's claws have failed to cut things right?

Omega Vision
yet DD (not even HP) was ripping through them like paper machete...hmmm

Logan has claws that are far sharper than DD's bone spurs and his HF makes him almost as unkillable and then you have piotr to distract the probe while logan does his work
Paper machete? laughing out loud

You're comparing Wolverine to Doomsday now? Seriously just find a building and jump off of it.

Starscream M

Harbinger

Harbinger
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Lulz.

Starscream M
Seriously just find a building and jump off of it. so I should kill myself because you disagree me?! yeah ok roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
no. but logan is better at certain things than any of those guys...strength isn't everything ya know?
It is when you're fighting an Imperiex Probe.

Omega Vision
so I should kill myself because you disagree me?! yeah ok roll eyes (sarcastic)
No you should kill yourself to improve the gene pool.

Starscream M
No they had something better: Class 100+ durability and in one case a Green Lantern Ring. They got owned. perhaps it was a case of PIS then...cuz superman and DD certainly owned the probes, and superman isn't much more powerful than a GL

Harbinger
no. but logan is better at certain things than any of those guys...strength isn't everything ya know? So if they'd just had adamantium claws, everything would've been ok?

Omega Vision
perhaps it was a case of PIS then...cuz superman and DD certainly owned the probes, and superman isn't much more powerful than a GL
So now you're comparing Wolverine to Superman as well?

Harbinger
perhaps it was a case of PIS then...cuz superman and DD certainly owned the probes, and superman isn't much more powerful than a GL Supes was amped (IOW, no, it wasn't PIS).

Starscream M
It is when you're fighting an Imperiex Probe. not really. the imperiex probes are robots...they don't have HF but they have insane durability. that means if logan cuts them, its actually worse than getting punched by WW.

Starscream M
Supes was amped (IOW, no, it wasn't PIS). was he? by what?

Omega Vision
not really. the imperiex probes are robots...they don't have HF but they have insane durability. that means if logan cuts them, its actually worse than getting punched by WW.
No its not because WW's punch would do more damage.

Harbinger
Kismet, IIRC (or that might've just been when he fought Imperiex Prime. OV probably remembers better than I do).

Starscream M
So if they'd just had adamantium claws, everything would've been ok? well if WW had an adamantium sword, Im pretty sure she could've handled the probes much better

-K-M-
no. but logan is better at certain things than any of those guys...strength isn't everything ya know?

Ummm you do realize that is a pretty versatile team, that had far more then just strength and have far more advantages then Wolverine.

I do enjoy your logic, your pretty much saying Wolverine is more versatile then Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern. Precious, simply precious.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-

I do enjoy your logic, your pretty much saying Wolverine is more versatile then Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern. Precious, simply precious. where did I say wolverine is more versatile? please find me that quote...I'd love to see it.

Omega Vision

I do enjoy your logic, your pretty much saying Wolverine is more versatile then Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern. Precious, simply precious. '
Brucie is one of my favorite posters.

Starscream M
Kismet, IIRC (or that might've just been when he fought Imperiex Prime. OV probably remembers better than I do). kismet power up was not during the fight against probes...iirc, superman wasn't powered up during those fights

Omega Vision
where did I say wolverine is more versatile? please find me that quote...I'd love to see it.
You implied it by more or less stating he'd do better than they would.

Omega Vision
Kismet, IIRC (or that might've just been when he fought Imperiex Prime. OV probably remembers better than I do).
I don't think he was amped at all when he fought the probes. It's a moot point since Apocalypse isn't close to Superman's physical equal.

Harbinger
You implied it by more or less stating he'd do better than they would. Well if they'd just had some really, really hard knives......

-K-M-

You claiming all they had going for them is strength. They have far more versatlity and the gap between Wolverine and many of the JLA he fought is vast. Yet claws (which has failed to cut everything as you claimed it could) and a HF (one could argue Martian Manhunter has a better healing factor) overcome their abilities?

Starscream M
You implied it by more or less stating he'd do better than they would. not really.

I did imply logan was better at ONE thing....cutting...which worked better against the probes than raw force, as shown by DD.

Omega Vision
not really.

I did imply logan was better at ONE thing....cutting...which worked better against the probes than raw force, as shown by DD.
DD is the epitome of "raw force" no expression

Harbinger
I don't think he was amped at all when he fought the probes. It's a moot point since Apocalypse isn't close to Superman's physical equal. Then my mistake.

Regardless, I'd agree that Apoc doesn't have much of a shot here given what the Probes did (with relative ease).

-K-M-
Why on earth are you still comparing Wolverine to DD?

Harbinger
Wouldn't it make sense that DD tore through like he did because he is so strong?

Starscream M
Why on earth are you still comparing Wolverine to DD? Im not really comparing them directly...as obviuosly DD is vastly more powerful.

Im comparing their modes of attack, they both attack through sharp cutting attacks...and logan although weak, will be backed by colossus CL100 strength.

-K-M-
Wouldn't it make sense that DD tore through like he did because he is so strong?

Ding! Even though Wolverine's claws are incredibly sharp they have failed against many things. Which some of the reason was due to the fact he doesn't generate enough force to cut the said object.

Starscream M
Wouldn't it make sense that DD tore through like he did because he is so strong? yes...his strength played a big part but also because he had the tools (his sharp bone spurs). WW is not much weaker than DD yet she couldnt tear through the probes because her attacks were blunt force.

Omega Vision
Im not really comparing them directly...as obviuosly DD is vastly more powerful.

Im comparing their modes of attack, they both attack through sharp cutting attacks...and logan although weak, will be backed by colossus CL100 strength.
So Colossus will hold Logan's hand and guide it while he cuts through the probe? And the closeness of their bodies will make them fall in love right? Ghey.

-K-M-
Im not really comparing them directly...as obviuosly DD is vastly more powerful.

Having sharp claws will not be enough erm

Colossus is still nothing to the other JLA members the Probe easily destroyed. So point?

Starscream M
Ding! Even though Wolverine's claws are incredibly sharp they have failed against many things. Which some of the reason was due to the fact he doesn't generate enough force to cut the said object. ok...and I never said Logan could beat a probe by himself. I said Logan + Colossus could possibly do so. Colossus would provide the force logan lacks.

Omega Vision
yes...his strength played a big part but also because he had the tools (his sharp bone spurs). WW is not much weaker than DD yet she couldnt tear through the probes because her attacks were blunt force.
Doomsday is considerably stronger than WW.

Starscream M
Doomsday is considerably stronger than WW. depends on what you mean by considerably...I would say he is at best 30% stronger

-K-M-
ok...and I never said Logan could beat a probe by himself. I said Logan + Colossus could possibly do so. Colossus would provide the force logan lacks.

and that is horribly faulty logic as the JLA teams a probe defeated are vastly superior to the duo of Colossus and Wolverine in pretty much all areas.

Not really, especially when people stronger and faster then the duo have failed. Yet their going to have success here? Interesting. Precious, simply precious.

Harbinger
Then why was Supes able to do tear through Probes when he stopped holding back?

Seriously, the whole "the Probes are weak to cutting attacks" deal is dubious. WW might be in Supes'/DD's strength tier, but both are a fair bit stronger than she is. Plus, Wondy was able to take out one probe via blunt force (she used her shield to do so, IIRC).

-K-M-

Omega Vision

Starscream M

Omega Vision
wow impressive there

kyle prob performed poorly due to PIS

flash is a jobber

j'onn is a pussy

plastic man is a clown

aquaman can't do shit

and hawkgirl...lol
Oh my God. You're serious. You actually think Wolvie and Colossus > that team. no expression

Starscream M
Oh my God. You're serious. You actually think Wolvie and Colossus > that team. no expression well no...if that team performed to par they're vastly more powerful

I am saying that you guys are overlooking PIS and CIS as an explanation to why that team lost to the probes.

-K-M-
wow impressive there

kyle prob performed poorly due to PIS

flash is a jobber

j'onn is a pussy

plastic man is a clown

aquaman can't do shit

and hawkgirl...lol

Fantastic, your definetly digging your self into a bigger hole.

So I guess you actually do think Wolverine & Colossus can take the JLA team.

Starscream M
Fantastic, your definetly digging your self into a bigger hole.

So I guess you actually do think Wolverine & Colossus can take the JLA team. sigh. you missed my point.

I am saying that you guys are overlooking PIS and CIS as an explanation to why that team lost to the probes.

-K-M-
sigh. you missed my point.

No I got it, it's just faulty logic as the probes have steamrolled through various members of the JLA and that's not including the incident I mentioned already

So following your logic the whole story was PIS/CIS then?

Starscream M
No I got it, it's just faulty logic as the probes have steamrolled through various members of the JLA and that's not including the incident I mentioned already

So following your logic the whole story was PIS/CIS then? you don't think flash and GL jobbed?

Starscream M

So following your logic the whole story was PIS/CIS then? ummm no....nice strawmanning though. just because I think certain encounters had PIS/CIS...the whole story must be too! roll eyes (sarcastic)

the way superman and DD were going through the probes...it makes no sense that GL or Flash couldn't do the same.

Omega Vision
ummm no....nice strawmanning though. just because I think certain encounters had PIS/CIS...the whole story must be too! roll eyes (sarcastic)

the way superman and DD were going through the probes...it makes no sense that GL or Flash couldn't do the same.
Is strawmanning the word of the day or something?

Harbinger
Even if that were true, that doesn't explain away them sonning Zod (twice), one-shotting Supergirl, beating Supes + Mongul, etc. OWAW was pretty sure to portray the Probes as being very powerful. (which is why it took DD and a non-holcing back Supes to finally beat them) It's disingenuous to play the PIS/CIS card given everything that they did.

-K-M-
you don't think flash and GL jobbed?

Considering what the probes did to various other JLA members? No.

-K-M-
ummm no....nice strawmanning though. just because I think certain encounters had PIS/CIS...the whole story must be too! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ummm...did you actually read what the probes did to the other JLA members not including the mentioned incident?

Superman and DD > Flash, Green Lantern.

Is strawmanning the word of the day or something?

I was just about to comment on that.

batdude123
Even if that were true, that doesn't explain away them sonning Zod (twice), one-shotting Supergirl, beating Supes + Mongul, etc. OWAW was pretty sure to portray the Probes as being very powerful. (which is why it took DD and a non-holcing back Supes to finally beat them) It's disingenuous to play the PIS/CIS card given everything that they did.

Apparently nobody understood the premise of OWAW and the issues leading up to it.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Did you read OWAW?

carver9
By showing, for some strange reason the probes were weaker during the time Supes and Doomsday fought them. It was NUMEROUS of times where Superman fought a probe out of anger and it was pretty obvious that he wasnt holding back but those probes, I guess Imperex didnt give them enough juice.

Q99
It's not just that batch that was weaker.

The Outsiders (Dr. Light, Geo-Force, etc.) defeated one with no casualties in antarctica. Hippolyta and Aquaman both killed ones (though both dying in the process), and WW off-screen killed another too (Diana and Hippolyta were attacked by two, Hippy killed one of 'em, and before that there was a brief scene of one of the Wonders, it was hard to tell due to armor, holding off both Probes at once).

Then for another stronger example, a Purple Probe matched Superman blow for blow for awhile after it had taken down the Titans (Starfire, Donna, etc.), and this was after the DD/Supes fight where he took a few in a row rapidly, he was still plenty angry and not wounded yet that one was able to give him more fight than it's brother probes.

Different amounts of juice seems right to me.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
It's not just that batch that was weaker.

The Outsiders (Dr. Light, Geo-Force, etc.) defeated one with no casualties in antarctica. Hippolyta and Aquaman both killed ones (though both dying in the process), and WW off-screen killed another too (Diana and Hippolyta were attacked by two, Hippy killed one of 'em, and before that there was a brief scene of one of the Wonders, it was hard to tell due to armor, holding off both Probes at once).

Then for another stronger example, a Purple Probe matched Superman blow for blow for awhile after it had taken down the Titans (Starfire, Donna, etc.), and this was after the DD/Supes fight where he took a few in a row rapidly, he was still plenty angry and not wounded yet that one was able to give him more fight than it's brother probes.

Different amounts of juice seems right to me.

Lets not even bring up the fact that Hippolyta took out two probes by just throwing a ship to the head and taking it off. Then we have the scene where Supergirl and Black lightning stalemated one and then took it out with an explosion that wasnt even comparable to a nuke, hell, it didnt even do that much damage to the surrounding area and black lightning was still standing.

Then Wonder Woman took out one with a shield to the back of the head and the list goes on. I wasnt impressed at all by the probes. It was a selected few that was impressive and even then it wasnt at a rate that people here are putting them.

The JLA just fought the probes like dimwits... hell, if we go by all the people that have dropped the JLA and say that they could beat anyone then we would have walking skyfathers in DCU. Hell, Despero took out the JLA AND the JSA but got one shotted by Superman and almost got stalemated by the martian.

Q99
One of 'em at least was using the lasso to behead it.

That, btw, was the JLA-beater one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.