Little Big Planet 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Oy_a3oCDzRA Get ready to fall in love with it again.

Scythe
Was the first one good?

Thee smit
Originally posted by Scythe
Was the first one good?

Hell yeah!

The only reason I am not selling my ps3 is for this game.

I loved building levels on the last game, cant wait to see what i can do with this. Thats the magic of lbp, creating your very own levels, something you can be proud of and people can play + rate

Scythe
Originally posted by Thee smit
Hell yeah!

The only reason I am not selling my ps3 is for this game.

I loved building levels on the last game, cant wait to see what i can do with this. Thats the magic of lbp, creating your very own levels, something you can be proud of and people can play + rate

Okay, cool. I played abit of the PSP version, and I liked it alot. So i know what to sorta expect, but how 'bout this: This game or the first one good for someone who doesn't have wi-fi at all? Here at home, we can't connect and if we do, the lag is insane. So single player wise, is what I'm askin.

§P0oONY
Nice.

ArtificialGlory
Looks pretty cool in a special sort of way. Too bad it's only on PS3.

Thee smit
Okay, cool. I played abit of the PSP version, and I liked it alot. So i know what to sorta expect, but how 'bout this: This game or the first one good for someone who doesn't have wi-fi at all? Here at home, we can't connect and if we do, the lag is insane. So single player wise, is what I'm askin.

I would say its defintely worth it.

Imagine mario but 10000000000000000x more interactive, much better graphics, and well, the sackboys are cute.....

Scythe
Originally posted by Thee smit
I would say its defintely worth it.

Imagine mario but 10000000000000000x more interactive, much better graphics, and well, the sackboys are cute.....

You've sold me on this, sir.

Thee smit
You've sold me on this, sir.

Glad to hear it. If you cant wait till lbp2, then you will probably be able to get lbp 1 dirt cheap from game or amazon.

jinXed by JaNx
I loved the creative customization of the first but became bored of the actual game play rather quickly. This one looks almost like a different game with all the new additions to the gameplay. I'm loving the idea of being able to create and share your own games.

AsbestosFlaygon
This. Is. AWESOME.

Love the idea of making whole games instead of just levels.
I can see this game is way more interactive compared to the first one.

I loved LBP. Looking forward to this game. It's definitely on my 'want' list.

Btw, nice choice of song for the trailer.

Thee smit
If any of you want a few games or share some new levels add me when: smit-93. If there is co-op (which i am sure there will be)

General_Iroh
Cannot wait!!! Though considering the amount of time I put into costumes in the last game I'm kinda hoping they can transfer over

Impediment
Originally posted by General_Iroh
Cannot wait!!! Though considering the amount of time I put into costumes in the last game I'm kinda hoping they can transfer over

Agreed.

I've never made a level, since my time is so limited, but I would LOVE to make one, eventually.

Scythe
I picked it up, the first one that is, and I love it. I like playin' as Spidey and Venom. Add me on there Impediment, seen that you've got some pretty rad scores on there. I've heard that the Marvel DLC costumes purchased, can indeed transfer over. I would imagine the same goes for other costumes.

General_Iroh
Originally posted by Impediment
Agreed.

I've never made a level, since my time is so limited, but I would LOVE to make one, eventually.
Yeah, making a decent level looks like it's an all day affair and that would be with knowing how everything works, which despite all the time I've owned the game I still don't know how most of it works, so I'm hoping to get some level making in on the next one.

Impediment
I picked it up, the first one that is, and I love it. I like playin' as Spidey and Venom. Add me on there Impediment, seen that you've got some pretty rad scores on there. I've heard that the Marvel DLC costumes purchased, can indeed transfer over. I would imagine the same goes for other costumes.

How do I add you, Goatboy?

AsbestosFlaygon
Just pre-ordered the game today.

I won't give a damn what the critics will say about this game.
They can give it a +100 or a -100 for all I care, I'm still getting it.

Scythe
How do I add you, Goatboy?

Let me do all the work baby, you'll know when I'm done.

Impediment
I was watching some of the new levels for LBP 2 on Youtube today and my jaw hit the damn floor!

Some of these creators need to be scouted, in my opinion! The levels are just too beautiful, intelligent, and just plain sick!

I'll be buying this, definitely, on the release date.

I'm currently trying to make a level for LBP 1. It's a time consuming affair, but I think that it'll be a decent level.

Scythe
I'm currently trying to make a level for LBP 1. It's a time consuming affair, but I think that it'll be a decent level.

Awesome, you've started. Can't wait to see it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.