colossus super human feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossulrage
So the hulk and juggernaut both can run and jump at super human speeds and distances...then why hasnt colossus been shown to be able to do this as well?

ankur29
Originally posted by colossulrage
So the hulk and juggernaut both can run and jump at super human speeds and distances...then why hasnt colossus been shown to be able to do this as well?

this is bugging me aswell , as long as the legs have superhuman strength than he shoudl be able to do it aswell , aswell as thing, luke cage etc

StiltmanFTW
I though he had a decent leaping feat in X-Men Origins one-shot?

colossulrage
he sahould have crazy leaping ability..the most i can think of is when in astonishing x-men during the danger arc when he jumped in the danger room controls to get kitty out

KingD19
He falls from extremely high up all the time...he has the durability for it. I don't know why they don't give a lot of super strength characters super leaping.....it irks me.

-Pr-
he's too heavy i think. even with his strength and whatnot.

KingD19
Originally posted by -Pr-

Well he does weigh over a ton....or 500lbs according to handbooks.

Juggs is 900lbs, with Hulk close behind...

Ehhh.

Dum Dum Dugan
How could he be to heavy? if your 100 plus tonner how would even a ton a weight hinder your mobility?

ankur29
Originally posted by -Pr-

Colossus can proabbly leg press several thousand tons, his weight of 1/ 1.5 tons woudl be too negligible to hinder him

Originally posted by KingD19
Well he does weigh over a ton....or 500lbs according to handbooks.

Juggs is 900lbs, with Hulk close behind...

Ehhh.

savage hulk in ohotmu is billed at 1400 lbs

but considering his bulk i'd definately put him at several tons

if i remember correctly in the sentry comic when void broke hulk reed or someone says hulk is 5 tons

colossulrage
ya he should be right behind the hulk in leaping ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.