aquaman vs gorilla grodd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill forum rules as always..

1) h2h

2) powers on.

r0nm0n88
aguaman easy imo

Bentley
Aquaman more often than not. He stomps in the first, Grodd may have a shot in the second.

Prep-Man
grodd wins. his tp is just as formidable. hes quicker stronger. more durable and much smarter.

Bentley
I wouldn't have though Grodd was much stronger than Arthur.

Prep-Man
when hes enraged he is.

King Castle
what is author's biggest strength feat?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
I wouldn't have though Grodd was much stronger than Arthur.
He's not. He's at best Aquaman's equal.

tkitna
Originally posted by King Castle
what is author's biggest strength feat?

I dont have the scan, but didnt Author pick up an entire building once and then lifted a street corner or something like that on another occasion?

I'd have to look at his respect thread to be sure.

-K-M-
Originally posted by tkitna
I dont have the scan, but didnt Author pick up an entire building once and then lifted a street corner or something like that on another occasion?

I'd have to look at his respect thread to be sure.

Yes he supported a 5+ story building and lifted a large chunk of a road, as well as lifted a submarine (not a military sub)

All though Pre-Crisis Grodd actually went toe to toe physically with Camet Comet and Kalibak

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes he supported a 5+ story building and lifted a large chunk of a road, as well as lifted a submarine (not a military sub)

All though Pre-Crisis Grodd actually went toe to toe physically with Camet Comet and Kalibak
Forgot about the Kalibak fight. That was a pretty badass moment for Grodd.

-K-M-
WTF is Camet Comet? Stupid Mungi proof read your posts before you post.

Aye aye Captain.

-Pr-
Aquaman imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.