Terminator Salvation: The Arcade Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86

jinXed by JaNx
these type of games shouldn't be made for consoles anymore. Other than the Wii they never work.

majid86
Yeah but we all arent loaded with cash to buy the booth itself, so a console version should be made and be playable with a light gun.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, but these games rarely ever work as a console adaptation. This game would fit in with the Wii but i don't see this game style appealing to much of the 360 core audience. There is a reason why we don't see many of these games on consoles and that's because they always turn out to be shit or lack any type of replay value. I hope it works but i think a simple 2rd person shooter would have been the best way to go. It also doesn't help that the game is piggy backing on a movie that had a mediocre response from it's audience. Why not just call it terminator? Why tie it to a shitty movie?

Kazenji
I would like to Treyarch do a Terminator game give ****en war games a rest and do a game based on a movie franchise this one in particular.

Phanteros
Why tie it to a mediocre movie that nearly almost became a box office flop?

majid86
Trust me this arcade game is way better the TS movie itself.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Phanteros
Why tie it to a mediocre movie that nearly almost became a box office flop?

Just becasue it did'nt make enought money at the movies does'nt mean its a bad movie

as for terminator games Bethesda should bring out another one.

Rogue Jedi
Why is your location London?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Kazenji
Just becasue it did'nt make enought money at the movies does'nt mean its a bad movie

as for terminator games Bethesda should bring out another one. No it was terrible in regardless.

Zack Fair
Gotta love 'em opinions

Kazenji
No it was terrible in regardless.

In your opinion of course....

Phanteros
Originally posted by Kazenji
In your opinion of course.... Comparing it to the first to films by Cameron yes it is terrible. Its is slightly better than 3

Kazenji
well we can disagree and agree as much as we like but you have your opinion on Terminator Salvation and i've got mine

I enjoyed it and your did'nt so move on,

majid86
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why is your location London?

Because thats where im from

TheAuraAngel
Comparing it to the first to films by Cameron yes it is terrible. Its is slightly better than 3

A lot of movies compared to Terminator and T2 are terrible.

But I've never watched T2. So I wouldn't know.

Ridley_Prime
Watch it on netflix.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Watch it on netflix.

I dun have a netflix. Nor would I use it to watch such a recent movie as TS. I'd use it to whore myself to all kinds of black and white movies, which you can't find in a freaking video store. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.