Who can beat Bullseye...inside Home Depot?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which hero from the following can defeat Bullseye inside a Home Depot?

Batman

Captain America

Punisher

Spider-Man

Wolverine

psycho gundam
wolverine would just turn the light off

Colossus-Big C
spite in bullseye favor

KingD19
Wolverine, Cap, and Batman.

Omega Vision
Any one of them could beat Bullseye IMO.

Colossus-Big C
not even superman can beat bullseye in this scenereo
all these guys gets stomped at the same time

**** batman

tkitna
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Lets not get carried away here.

I'd give Wolverine the best shot due to his damage soak, but any of them is going to take a lot of punishment regardless.

The Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna
Lets not get carried away here.

What did you expect from a Superman troll?

Badabing
all these guys gets stomped at the same time

**** batman facepalm

I'm not sure whether to warn you or pity you...mmm

biscuits

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

biscuits

Do both.

Omega Vision
Bullseye having nigh-unlimited ammo doesn't change the fact that all of the heroes here have ways of defeating him. If Batman knocks out the lights and turns on his night vision then things go very sour for Bullseye very quickly. The Home Depot's layout means that while Bullseye has plenty of places to set ambushes so do his enemies.
Originally posted by Badabing
facepalm

biscuits
Pity the fool.

Then snuff him out.

Dum Dum Dugan
Light out actaully a great idea, which give batman and wolverine clear way to win. Capt as well though he may run into some trouble lacking a shield unless your talking bucky which perhaps might win due to having range of his own.

Starscream M
do you guys realize how big home depot is? it would be very very difficult to knock out all the lights...and I'm sure BE has great vision and senses to compensate in a dark environment

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
What did you expect from a Superman troll? im not troll

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
do you guys realize how big home depot is? it would be very very difficult to knock out all the lights...and I'm sure BE has great vision and senses to compensate in a dark environment
I'm pretty sure a guy like Batman can figure out how to short circuit the lighting system of a home depot.

Or you know...just find the master switch and turn it off. smile

Dum Dum Dugan
yes and you do realize you can easily shut off all the lights with but a few switches located in the same area right? or take out the fuses box, or uses am emp blast in batman cases.

yea next to steve rogers it laughable let a lone wolverine and batman can see in the dark via suit. Dark would greatly hinder bullseye, but would due little to effect batman or wolverine.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Or you know...just find the master switch and turn it off. smile oh yeah, I forgot, Bullseye is just gonna grab a cup of joe and some jelly donuts in the starting 5 min of the fight so his opponent can learn and mess with the environment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
oh yeah, I forgot, Bullseye is just gonna grab a cup of joe and some jelly donuts in the starting 5 min of the fight so his opponent can learn and mess with the environment roll eyes (sarcastic)
again you just mention how big it is, and they can easily vanish out of sight and to the power box with realitive ease. honestly this scenerio greatly favores batman and wolverine in some ways.

Starscream M
Update to OP: Lighting system in Home Depot cannot be turned off or damaged

The Nuul
I'm pretty sure a guy like Batman can figure out how to short circuit the lighting system of a home depot.

Or you know...just find the master switch and turn it off. smile

Batman is already prepped before the match starts. As soon as its his turn, the lights click off.

complexbrother
Originally posted by KingD19

what he said.

Harbinger
If opponents can't turn off the lights, then the only one I'd say could win is Logan given his durability and Peter because of his percog.

FIXED: Didn't see Spidey when I read the OP for some reason.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Harbinger
If opponents can't turn off the lights, then the only one I'd say could win is Logan given his healing factor. Fix'd

Omega Vision
Update to OP: Lighting system in Home Depot cannot be turned off or damaged
Lulz.

I still stand by my position that any of the heroes have a decent shot of winning. In Wolverine and Spider-Man's case they actually have the advantage given the close quarters conditions that a Home Depot would offer. Bullseye would need to ambush in order to win against either of the Metas and Pete's Spider sense can save him from that.

Lord_Talron
bulleye has fought dd in darkness before, i dont think it would hinder him as much as you may think.

anyways, i think pete and logan would be his only problems here

Bouboumaster
Wolverine, because he can't die.

D_Dude1210
Wolverine would take a TON of damage, tho.

Drill bits into the eyes, crotch, etc. Acid/burning lighter fluid to the face. Exploding lawn equipment fragments to the chest.

Heck, he might eventually get weighed down by all the metal he'll be carrying. stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Harbinger
If opponents can't turn off the lights, then the only one I'd say could win is Logan given his durability and Peter because of his percog.

FIXED: Didn't see Spidey when I read the OP for some reason.

me either I dident even realize, he was in the thread until I saw this post.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Wolverine would take a TON of damage, tho.

Drill bits into the eyes, crotch, etc. Acid/burning lighter fluid to the face. Exploding lawn equipment fragments to the chest.

Heck, he might eventually get weighed down by all the metal he'll be carrying. stick out tongue

assume he simply letting him self get hit and not dodging and deflecting incomming assaults.

ankur29
im not troll

lol

troll: im not troll
human: i am not a troll

kidding,as you were

Parmaniac
Any one of them could beat Bullseye IMO.

ankur29
Originally posted by KingD19
this

Endless Mike
Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.